Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Experience With Online Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Online Naira (10814 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Online Naira Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Online Naira by biiyke: 10:07pm On May 10, 2011
Please does anybody know anything about Online Naira and who owns it?
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by olujames(m): 1:46am On Aug 16, 2012
OnlineNaira
One of the things we would like to achieve at OnlineNaira is to remove the barrier created by the inability of African Governments and in this case, the Nigerian Government to create a good environment for businesses, let alone Online Business.

A lot of people in Nigeria have grown to know PayPal and other similar services online to the extent that we never bother to think that we could do the same in Nigeria. A lot of people have wrongly said that PayPal does not allow Nigerians on its network because of fraud. The truth is that the Financial Infrastructure in Nigeria is not compliant with International standards. If Nigeria were to be compliant today, PayPal would accept Nigerians.

OnlineNaira started in March 2010 and we now have just over 26,000 people signed up and about 20% of those using our services weekly. We are growing daily and with the help of our existing customers, we believe that we can consolidate our presence in Nigeria and help Millions of people to do better business online.

When we started in 2010, we started with a couple of services, but today we are able to collect money for anyone online irrespective of where the money is coming from. We have developed services that Nigerians can depend on to sell and buy online. We are able to help website owners collect sales online and help individual and businesses to make payments and in most cases by-pass PayPal completely. Please feel free to have a look on our website for all the details - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

OnlineNaira is not only here to help collect and send money, but to also introduce innovative products in Nigeria. Our Pay4me Service is quick and is the service everyone is talking about. During the month of August 2012, we introduced our Online Phone Recharge Service and it soon became a revelation that many Nigerians were already waiting for it. Our Debit Card is due for mass roll-out with the next 3 months and we truly believe that it would be a game changer.

While we encourage you to come on-board the OnlineNaira Train, we would also like to share with you, our vision of a better Nigeria. A Nigeria where everyone is free to do business without PayPal in it, but OnlineNaira. We see a new business where just any Nigerian is able to launch their business online with no consideration whatsoever for an office on the streets on Nigeria, but with confidence that OnlineNaira will handle their payments online. Our goal is to be the biggest Online Payment Gateway in Nigeria.

If you need to have a word with Kayode Adesiyan, CEO of OnlineNaira, please call him on 0809 593 0703 or write to him - info@onlinenaira.com. We would be glad to respond to your questions and queries regarding OnlineNaira.

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Online Naira by oghenakhua(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Yes i use onlinenaira and it is very very reliable and fast! At first i was afraid that my money wont be credited,but in less than 3minutes i was credited as i deposited from my bank account using my atm. When i requested for a transfer of my money to my neteller account,it was completed in less than 10minutes although their exchange rate is abit high...#490 to 1$ is what they charged me but who cares ...i was able to fund my neteller account through onlinenaira!!!!!
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by padox: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
oghenakhua:
Yes i use onlinenaira and it is very very reliable and fast! At first i was afraid that my money wont be credited,but in less than 3minutes i was credited as i deposited from my bank account using my atm. When i requested for a transfer of my money to my neteller account,it was completed in less than 10minutes although their exchange rate is abit high...#490 to 1$ is what they charged me but who cares ...i was able to fund my neteller account through onlinenaira!!!!!

Bad Experience with them

For me is not going well with onlinenaria and I . They claim they do transaction in 5mins but that is not true. When you keep reminding them to render the service you paid before they will ask you to wait another 60mins that's an hour after 1hour nothing happened.

I remind them they asked me to plz wait or check back and it going on liek that until 10pm one of the staff said i shoudl check back to tommorro morning by 8AM i was mad by that time.

But i have no choice than to wait the next day and that when the pay for the service i paid to them to do for me.

As i am sharing my experience with them. i requested another pay4me service since 12noon today uptil now they have not done anything even to login to my account to excuate the payment.

They should stop deceiving people by telling them is 5mins service or 60mins service transcation why is not. because they normally use 24hrs to render the service you demand from them. Let them be honest in they service.

As am writing this report i am still waiting them to excuate the pay4me service. is past 10pm nothing

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Online Naira by gocare: 2:12am On Dec 17, 2016
oghenakhua:

Why not use cheaper people, $490 per dollar is madness, even btc is lower than that now.
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by olujames(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=padox post=51997907]
Please allow me to correct the wrong information @oghenakhua gave here that the OnlineNaira's Pay4me service is a 5min service. The vast majority of our payment services are completed within 5mins but our target for pay4me service is 60mins. However, there are many reasons why we may not achieve this target. Sometimes the service is just impossible to do within 60nins and in some cases, we need information from the buyer to complete purchase. When we write to some buyers for information, we may not get a reply in good timw to fulfil the target.

See our pay4me service here - https://www.onlinenaira.com/pay4me.htm.

I am unable to comment on his particular experience, but we are not perfecrt and we use human being that are prone to mistakes to execute the services. You may also like to know that we are proud of our customer services and if there are any issues, we would be quick to look into it.
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by olujames(m): 2:06am On Jan 15, 2017
It is important to point out that the fees we charge are highly competitive and just enough to ensure we are able to keep providing the high quality service nigerians have come to get from OnlineNaira. We would like to offer a lower exchange rate, but the so call cbn/official rates are never available enough to offer an online service in the way we do.

When you come to OnlineNaira, we would like you to look forward to a fast service, but we the standard is less than you exprected, pls drop us a line and your complaint and feedback would help to fine-tune.

oghenakhua:
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by diamondace(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello where are this Onlinenaira guys! Please I fund my accounts since yesterday and until now it has not reflect on my account! I did online deposits with my card through webpay and I got a mail from onlinenaira that payment Received!

Thank you very much for your purchase. Your payment has been recieved successfully. The details are as follows:
Transaction ID: 1132603
Amount: N1,898
Order Id:

Yours Truly,
OnlineNaira

And until now it has not appears why or are they scammers?
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by Docxrl(m): 3:12am On May 10, 2021
oghenakhua:

I can also related to that, the only problem I noticed with them is about their high interest rates.
well I can't blame them you know, they are out to make money.

If you wish to read more about them, visit [url]https://naijblack..com/2021/05/onlinenaira-review-warning-dont.html [/url]Onlinenaira Review: Warning!!! Don’t Register Yet, Read This First
Re: My Experience With Online Naira by SavageResponse(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2021
olujames:
OnlineNaira
One of the things we would like to achieve at OnlineNaira is to remove the barrier created by the inability of African Governments and in this case, the Nigerian Government to create a good environment for businesses, let alone Online Business.

A lot of people in Nigeria have grown to know PayPal and other similar services online to the extent that we never bother to think that we could do the same in Nigeria. A lot of people have wrongly said that PayPal does not allow Nigerians on its network because of fraud. The truth is that the Financial Infrastructure in Nigeria is not compliant with International standards. If Nigeria were to be compliant today, PayPal would accept Nigerians.

OnlineNaira started in March 2010 and we now have just over 26,000 people signed up and about 20% of those using our services weekly. We are growing daily and with the help of our existing customers, we believe that we can consolidate our presence in Nigeria and help Millions of people to do better business online.

When we started in 2010, we started with a couple of services, but today we are able to collect money for anyone online irrespective of where the money is coming from. We have developed services that Nigerians can depend on to sell and buy online. We are able to help website owners collect sales online and help individual and businesses to make payments and in most cases by-pass PayPal completely. Please feel free to have a look on our website for all the details - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

OnlineNaira is not only here to help collect and send money, but to also introduce innovative products in Nigeria. Our Pay4me Service is quick and is the service everyone is talking about. During the month of August 2012, we introduced our Online Phone Recharge Service and it soon became a revelation that many Nigerians were already waiting for it. Our Debit Card is due for mass roll-out with the next 3 months and we truly believe that it would be a game changer.

While we encourage you to come on-board the OnlineNaira Train, we would also like to share with you, our vision of a better Nigeria. A Nigeria where everyone is free to do business without PayPal in it, but OnlineNaira. We see a new business where just any Nigerian is able to launch their business online with no consideration whatsoever for an office on the streets on Nigeria, but with confidence that OnlineNaira will handle their payments online. Our goal is to be the biggest Online Payment Gateway in Nigeria.

If you need to have a word with Kayode Adesiyan, CEO of OnlineNaira, please call him on 0809 593 0703 or write to him - info@onlinenaira.com. We would be glad to respond to your questions and queries regarding OnlineNaira.

Is this company still functioning?

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Businesses Can Improve Sales Through Data Analysis / Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia / Urgent:Mack tipping / Howo Trucks Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.