Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (45982 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Bola146(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... She will definitely be a liability and stingy!!! Don't start what you can't continue sad Use your number 6 please cool cool

834 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by babs18: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Follow ur ❤

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
I dey like this kyn nonsense . Bros you are too soft.

276 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ahnie: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
She's a very healthy leech.

519 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guy, you're about to enter one chance.
Babe wey no fit sacrifice a little resources is not fit.

Abort I repeat abort

548 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nyne: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
You all need to learn that you shouldn’t be forcing what doesn’t seem to work . . It won’t end well

454 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
If you really need a sincere advice from me. Dump her...dump her.

367 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Romanoff(f): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.

335 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Algold: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oversabi they worry you.

In a relationship, you are not oblige to be spending as a man.
In courtship, you are suppose to gel together and tailor things out.
If you finds out you are not compatible please excuse yourself

No be by force

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Rossy12(f): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
uhnnnn, umunwanyi!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by lilvicky68(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Maybe she's saving the money for una marriage.. grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by NwaAmaikpe: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
shocked

You are in a relationship, a very parasitic one and no one needs a parasite as a life-partner except a masochist who loves to shed premium tears.

You see her as your potential wife but she sees you as her meal ticket and will milk you till your balls go dry.
Sadly, your type will not stop despite all the signs because you need her validation as you can't help loving her even when loving you seems a chore to her.

I can bet on my scrotum that the same girl is using that data to have video sex with some other dude.

Now your question is if you should still marry her despite the red flags on the gate and bold writings on the wall.
I think you should, so that other people can use you as a reference as to how dumb love is.

535 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by williams85(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dump her and save this stress in the future..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
If everybody starts to type the cons of their partners, nobody go marry.

My point is: Can you carry this cross, or would you love her despite her selfishness?

If no, please end it and move on.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Queenserah26(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Let me reserve my comment biko follow your heart. There are answers in your heart already but whatever you decide to do, your happiness and peace of mind should come first.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by williams85(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:
If everybody starts to type the cons of their partners, nobody go marry.

My point is: Can you carry this cross, or would you love her despite her selfishness?

If no, please end it and move on.

For him to complain, that means he's not comfortable with it..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness but no improvement .

Cc: Seatrade

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by izzou(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
williams85:

For him to complain, that means he's not comfortable with it..

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

Shut up. Nonsense redpiller. Seems you are stingy too!

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
They say marry mature ladies u no hear, u now asking us jamb question here

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Taywon: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simps everywhere..... But wait... Wats happening to our men... They can't think for themselves...
So 4 ur eye nau love dy this relationship....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by izzou(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up. Nonsense redpiller. Seems you are stingy too!

grin grin

But the girl take style wicked sha.

Baba book seat for God is good motors. Madam said she needs money to buy banana at Ore.

grin grin grin grin

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by SeaTrade(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Cc: Seatrade

grin grin
lol the op described it wrong,this one is an unrepentant leech,not like she makes money on her own and not want to share it,as common with many women.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Parrie(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Such woman can never be independent, even if she earns way more than you. She has a strong entitlement mentality, which is very dangerous if you decide to ignore it. She is only dating you because of free things and money she gets from you, if care is not taken sef another guy fit dey chop her buttom pot, while you dey lagos dey from lover boy. Imagine a lady who cannot pay ordinary tp to go and see a man she claims to love. Tufiakwa!!!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.

Should have ended it 3 years and 6 months ago.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Honestly can't date a stingy lady, the thing irritates me. Once i discover you are stingy. That's the end of the road for me.

6 months to 1 year is the most i would be in such. God forbid that it enters another year.

All those ladies that say it's man's job to provide, hence nothing ever comes from their own pocket to even chip in. God forbid oh. God forbid.

That's why I can't even date people who don't have jobs because they don't even have enough to reciprocate any gesture at all.

First date question: do you have a job? Yes or No.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by WibusJaga: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Flee

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
If u can live with the cross,go ahead and marry her there is no 100% character anywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

Baba book seat for God is good motors. Madam said she needs money to buy banana at Ore.

grin grin grin grin
Very nonsense mentality.

Anyway, she is still a student. Maybe when she starts working she will develop some independence.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by izzou(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ishilove:

Very nonsense mentality.

Anyway, she is still a student. Maybe when she starts working she will develop some independence.

I've never met such girls in my life. I don't know where guys find them.

I'm not saying all the ladies I've met are independent. But they are not demanding, and they are appreciative.

She would definitely learn the hard way.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
SeaTrade:
lol the op described it wrong,this one is an unrepentant leech,not like she makes money on her own and not want to share it,as common with many women.

Hahahaha. He is sugarcoating it. Sometimes I dey even wonder if threads like this are real, because the effrontery is too much.

izzou:

grin grin

grin grin grin grin

No be style, she is wicked. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.