Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

where Would You Like To Visit Next. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / where Would You Like To Visit Next. (1920 Views)

How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls / Places to Visit in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

where Would You Like To Visit Next. by minto(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2007
I know you have a place in mind; a place you always dream of. If you have all prerequisites,where in the whole wide world is that place you'ld love to visit next and why?.

As for me, if I have the grace I'll love to take the next available flight to Lagos to re-unite with my wonderful siblings and friends who I've missed so much and to see what has become of our wonderful city of Lagos.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by nguage(m): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2007
Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria. and Australia.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Ezinwannem: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2007
:p
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by deezzle(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2007
jamaica
grass and girls
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by iice(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
Somewhere in South America, the Caribbean, Romania and prolly Bahrain
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by VOR(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2007
Ghana, always wanted to compare and contrast with Nigeria.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by ernal(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
cape town and Port Elizabeth in South Africa,the beautiful ocean and the girls,dem so fine, cant wait to on vacation again,
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by davou4eva(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
i will love PARIS or SINGAPORE
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by ikamefa(f): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
Canada insha Allahu!

then the Bahamas
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Tats(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2007
Many places. Paris, the Carribeans, South of France (including Monaco), Capetown, Tokyo,
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by minto(m): 1:19am On Jul 18, 2007
Thanks for your response.

I will appreciate if posters are giving us reasons why they love to visit these places. We may probably learn one or two things from that.

keep posting.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by malaika(f): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2007
::
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Qc1(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2007
Abuja, Calabar, Tokyo and Honk Kong
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by anusule(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
new york!
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by dejia(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2007
Sao Paulo in Brazil. I have heard alot about the weather,social life, the ladies, the beaches.
I heard racism doesnt really exist in Brazil.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by shilo23(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2007
Ba
ikamefa:

Canada insha Allahu!

then the Bahamas

As if u re in my heart sad
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Tats(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2007
dejia:

Sao Paulo in Brazil. I have heard alot about the weather,social life, the ladies, the beaches.
I heard racism doesnt really exist in Brazil.

If you want to have fun, then it would be better to visit Rio de Janeiro and not Sao Paulo. That is where the fun is. Lots of tourist attractions in Rio that you can visit. SAA flies from Jo'burg to Sao Paulo and connects to Rio.

As for racism, it very much exists in the country and is very real, but in a subtle way! The darker the colour of your skin, the poorer you are expected to be sad
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by dejia(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
Tats:

If you want to have fun, then it would be better to visit Rio de Janeiro and not Sao Paulo. That is where the fun is. Lots of tourist attractions in Rio that you can visit. Take SAA from Jo'burg to Sao Paulo and then connect to Rio.

As for racism, it very much exists in Brazil and is very real, but in a subtle way! The darker the colour of your skin, the poorer you are expected to be sad

I have heard about Rio as well. How far is Rio from Sao Paulo?
Racism is all over the world. but am sure its better in Brazil than in SA. I contacted there embassy and was told they need to send my document to the Brazilian authorities before they cld give me a visa, its seems ar boyz hav been doing what they know how to do best ( crime).
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Tats(m): 2:03am On Jul 20, 2007
dejia:

I have heard about Rio as well. How far is Rio from Sao Paulo?
Racism is all over the world. but am sure its better in Brazil than in SA. I contacted there embassy and was told they need to send my document to the Brazilian authorities before they cld give me a visa, its seems ar boyz hav been doing what they know how to do best ( crime).

Rio is one hour or less by flight from Sao Paulo. Well, you may be right about the racism being more in SA, but the difference is that Blacks are currently being given a lot of control in SA, whereas in Brazil the blacks are still very much not featuring in the corporate world.
I think the trend is for the embassy to get permission from their authorities in Brazil before giving visas. Not sure if it is a requirement just for Nigerians because they really like to protect their country and they love it too. Like you said, some boyz may have certainly done done their usual job. Be careful about the flight and return trip to SA, it is a gateway out of South America and security checks are very high especially if you are from a not too liked country.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 17, 2010
MONACO - a place where no difereen btwn d billionaires and d ordinary people.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by oyewolejos(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2010
Yemen,Iraq,Somalia,Pakistan,Niger Delta and finally Jos? grin grin grin
Then come and stage a coup in Abuja and seize power from this son of a bitch called Jonathan that has no clue of whta to do to take Nigeria to the next level.
Mothersucker cheesy
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by noblegas2(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2010
malaika:

Senegal - love Senegalese music, want to see Goree Island, heard Senegalese food is  kiss
Zanzibar  - beaches and history
and Nigeria - heard a lot about it on this forum, I want to go and see the "giant of Africa' grin
Ha! If U reach goree island(SLAVE FORT), U go cryyyyyy O! Infact U go hate oyinbo lyk poo cuz dey rily did some bad damages 2 afrika! Bowt d senegalese food, U shuld try D "shepp", (itz lyk D lagosian "WANNKÉ RICE"wink & D music, ha! D er dance steps usualy amaze me cuz it alwayz seem lyk dey prolly fighting.One oda fin u wuld luv bowt senegal is dere women, U wuld think dey all visit d gym everyday cuz dey av very flat tommy unlyk our 9ja gals dat luv awoof!

@ Topic, wuld luv 2 visit New York or Toronto!
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by niceguy10: 7:37am On May 18, 2010
Otukpo in Benue state, i cant wait to get my self over there again, lovely place and lovely babes!!!!
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by iice(f): 10:46am On May 18, 2010
Transylvania cheesy
Antarctica
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by AjanleKoko: 1:45pm On May 18, 2010
Incredible India (apologies to CNN wink)

Then the Caribbean islands: Jamaica, Barbados, St. Kitts & Neville, the Bahamas.
I dream of retiring to some island paradise.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by otawa: 7:41pm On May 18, 2010
Bora Bora ofcourse. where else?
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Pittbaby(f): 8:20pm On May 19, 2010
Dubai and any where in the Asia Pacific
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by madlady(f): 12:29pm On May 20, 2010
Japan.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2010
new zealand cool
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by omega25red(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2010
japan - i would like to vist akehabra (electric town) so i could by all the new electronic toys and gadjets
thailand- heard the night life is awsome (not right now too much political fighting going on there)
fiji - want to see the crystal clear waters for myself
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by AjanleKoko: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Incredible India (apologies to CNN wink)

Then the Caribbean islands: Jamaica, Barbados, St. Kitts & Neville, the Bahamas.
I dream of retiring to some island paradise.

Strike out India. Been there, and it was anything but incredible undecided

But there's a lot to explore in Asia. Japan I have set my sights on.
Re: where Would You Like To Visit Next. by mbulela: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
Rio, Singapore, HONG KONG and Seychelles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Republic Of Malta / U.s.a, Canada, Uk Visa Lottery / Booking And Paying For A Domestic Flight Online While Outside The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.