Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Know Any Nigerian Cartoons For Kids? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Know Any Nigerian Cartoons For Kids? (1155 Views)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Cartoons: Not For Kids Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Any Nigerian Cartoons For Kids? by AdamuW: 10:21am On May 11, 2011
A few of you on the forum have spoken about cartoons and in particular how come there aren’t any or many Nigerian cartoons. Well my company’s producing and for those of you who are interested in finding out more about the challenges cartoon companies in Nigeria face and about our project I’ve set up a blog. One thing I’m very passionate about is producing African children’s media because right now we have little or none of it and that has a negative effect on our society.

Here’s a link to the blog
http://binoandfino./about-new-black-cartoon-4-kids/

And of course check out the graphics section of Nairaland to see what young Nigerian artists are doing in this field. They need the support of you the viewing public too.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj's Oliver Twist Banned! / HoneyDrimz Presents Lautech's Finest! / Five Reasons You Should (NOT) Watch Jim Iyke's Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.