Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago (934 Views)

Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? / Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last. / Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago by ehie007(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2007
Guy when did you change your tooth brush last.

I found out that it is comon in nigeria that people use their tooth brushes for more than six months.

I dont think its because its expensive, but i think the problem is that its too cheap for us to always remember to buy it.

Like me somtimes i use my tooth brush for more than 4 months before i remember to by a new tooth brush.

Tooth brushes are very difficult to remember to buy even if one goes for shopping.

Who agrees with me here
Re: Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago by trendy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
Funnny enough am used to changing it every two weeks'
not because am not a Nigerian cheesy but because in the boarding school
our housemistress brought us up that way cheesy
Re: Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2007
yea and it's guys like you people that go around with dragon breath trying to talk to others.

The sufficient amount of time to have a brush is 2 months, no more than 3. after that, in the garbage it should go.
Re: Guy When Did You Change Your Tooth Brush Last 3,4,5,6,7 Months Or 1year Ago by afamoh(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
I agree with you BROS

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Wierdest Meal You Have Come Across In Nigeria And Where? / Man Sells Vultures As Chicken In River State. / Recipe For Pie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.