Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Does He Just Disappear ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does He Just Disappear ? (1392 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does He Just Disappear ? by alicejacob: 1:25pm On May 11, 2011
Hi everyone !
My girl is confused . She has a boyfriend who she dated years ago. But broke up and now the guy ask her back.
She decided to give a trial . They agreed to meet each other . But when the time comes, the guy just disappears . He has all her contacts but never try to reach her in any ways .
So now, she is confused , not sure why he does like that . She asked me but I couldn't tell her why either .
What is your opinion? Please tell me . smiley
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by Odunnu: 1:47pm On May 11, 2011
You have all the background info yet tongue-tied, how do you want us to cope?
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by sey2(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2011
@poster you are a comfuse person, wait me i need to take coffe
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by livedit(f): 4:09pm On May 11, 2011
Has he done this to her more than once? If so, he playing games and he is not serious about reconciling with her. It's true, things do come up and sometimes even unexpectedly. But at least show the other person the common decency respect to let them know if you can't make it or not. The fact that he doesn't say anything for his MIA's, says alot about him. He is inconsiderate, disrespectful, unreliable and rude. It don't take more than a few seconds to call/text someone to let them know what's up. One of the most common low down thing someone could do to someone is stand them up and never apologize for it or nothing. I feel, if you have a lot going on in your life or whatever have, then let it be known and stop making arrangements to meet when you know you have no intention on hooking up with this person. If he calls, I would tell him to get lost. But that's just my opinion about it.
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by sexylogan(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2011
Livedit, u spoke my mind. The guy isn't serious. He shud leave the girl alone.
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by MMM2(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2011
op
am confused,
is d babe ur GF.
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by iice(f): 3:32am On May 12, 2011
Put him away from her mind. Move on. And in no terms take him back unless he was in a coma throughout.
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by alicejacob: 8:25am On May 12, 2011
Thank you all. I think the same way that the guy is not serious. You guys are right. It doesn't take time to call or text , even just an offline message on net . It is nothing but show how much he cares .
I think I will have few words for her .
Thanks again.
Love you all. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Does He Just Disappear ? by md4real(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2011
alicejacob:

Hi everyone !
My girl is confused . She has a boyfriend who she dated years ago. But broke up and now the guy ask her back.
how??/

(1) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . / -- / Lamentations Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.