Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her (11414 Views)

PDP Lauds Buhari’s Commitment To Credible Elections, Cashless Policy / President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by nairavsdollars(f): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi

LAGOS-The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has hailed the rejection of the nomination of Lauretta Onochie, as a National Commissioner of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) by the National Assembly.

Chairman of the Committee, Kabiru Gaya, in his report, said Onochie who is the Special Assistant on New Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, did not satisfy the provisions of the Federal Character principles.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Kola Ologbondiyan, the party’s National Publicity Secretary described it as a triumph of the will of Nigerians and a victory for democracy.

The party also urged President Muhammadu Buhari to look for another credible Nigerian to fill the position and not re-present Onochie, who has an affinity with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Senate again.

“Her rejection by the Senate is the triumph of the will of Nigerians and a victory for our democracy. We hope that President Muhammadu Buhari will respect the will of Nigerians as represented by the National Assembly by not re-presenting her for confirmation”.

“We believe that in a country of over 200 million people, we can always find a competent Nigeria that is not partisan to be nominated into INEC as a national commissioner,” he said.
https://independent.ng/inec-pdp-lauds-onochies-rejection-urges-buhari-not-to-re-present-her/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by MadamVanessa(f): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
I was beginning to feel for her, on how she's going to handle the rejection, only for me to remember that she's a notorious palmwine drinker and a drunkard. She will surely drink enough and get drunk just to get over the rejection.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by realstars: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rigging Machine rejected. Sad Buhari will replace he with his fulani brother to compleat their apc rigging plans.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by nairavsdollars(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
she deserves no pity at all. she will kill INEC
MadamVanessa:
I was beginning to feel and pity her, how she's going to handle the rejection, only for me to remember that she's a notorious palmwine drunkard. She will surely get drunk just to forget everything.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Does dis woman hv husband?
Her husband must have seen hell
A lying wife could be hell

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Sunnycliff(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hahhahah, Buhari will bring a dead person for nomination

5 Likes

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Cosmatikka: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Very hearty and welcomed news.

She should return to serving Buhari palmwine in za oza room grin

8 Likes

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Austindark(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
But how in the first place was she even recommended for the Job? Is Inec not supposed to be a non partisan body?

Banana island!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
hmmm issoright
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by chukwuibuipob: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
sad
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by NwaOhafia: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
We hope that President Muhammadu Buhari will respect the will of Nigerians as represented by the National Assembly by not re-presenting her for confirmation”.

What Buhari cannot do doesn't exist in this Onochie’s matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by floss(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
K
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by chidiebube107: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
sabo woman
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by shegzhkn: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
This country has no system for checks and balances at all.

Opposition in the country is a joke, there are certain things that are suppose to be greeted by massive outrage from 'em but what do we get, zilch. EndSARS, Gross human right abuse, restricting citizens of their right to free speech, et al.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by osuofia2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
not a fan of her, she brought so much shame to the govt of PMB. The Southern Buffon doesn't have sense.
baba Buhari can not associate with her

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Harrykn: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wahala
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by EmmaLege: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
casting grin grin grin
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by ignis: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
The devil have been rejected.

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by BigDick70inch(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
The shouldn't applaud him yet......

Stupid buhari........will hold on to her and try smuggling her into another position........just like his doing with formal efcc boss magu...
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by nazicartel(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
realstars:
Rigging Machine rejected. Sad Buhari will replace he with his fulani brother to compleat their apc rigging plans.
I guess she will be replaced with another Delta person, because it's a Delta slot

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by moneyissweet(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na Dem sabi

I go overcome the shame and emberassement Las Las

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by pode(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
PDP are rejoicing for the rejection of this woman, of which they don't know the tricks the presidency is playing here, Hmmm if only they knew what is going on here, opportunity for the president to put him own person now
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Sholaco: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
The southerners will never learn, i see no reason why the southerners will be celebrating the rejection of lauretta undecided. Hahahahahaha no amount of petition or protest would make any nominee from the north got rejected. South, east,west una mumu don do o

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by iambabaG: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na to replace am with a herdsman..
I’m sure this was done on purpose because they know she’ll be rejected.
So they can appoint their real candidate without much backlash.
Not like they care though

2 Likes

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by PAWG(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Posting a pic of the woman drinking palm wine doesn’t make her a drunk(ard), retards are excused
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by IgweOfNnewi: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Well done PDP, now you are viable opposition
Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by kiddkash(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I was beginning to feel for her, on how she's going to handle the rejection, only for me to remember that she's a notorious palmwine drunkard. She will surely get drunk and get over the rejection.

oil dey your head

time is up for the old witch. she should be in a pub drinking palmwine and chasing children returning from school

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by thomasjoe(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I was beginning to feel for her, on how she's going to handle the rejection, only for me to remember that she's a notorious palmwine drunkard. She will surely get drunk and get over the rejection.

I don't like Lauretta but all these tantrums are not necessary pls ...
There is nothing wrong in drinking palmwine grin

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by PrinceOfLagos: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
This woman won't sleep well tonight

1 Like

Re: INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her by Fiscus105(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Does dis woman hv husband?
Her husband must have seen hell
A lying wife could be hell

But u re rugged guy nah� I recommend her for you to enjoy, her body and her money are fully urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow / Untold Story Of ANN Presidential Primaries / Obasanjo: With State Police, Amotekun Won’t Be Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.