Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) (18987 Views)

Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by dignity33: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Mbaka on his Adoration ministry told his congregation that Federal government came to him wanted to offer him two slots but he refuse and requested for his own slots, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJu6GIMTB8

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by moriss33(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Who do this man like this ?
So all the vigorous campaigns 4 Buhari & how he was the best thing after sliced bread was all 4 slots ??
All These Men of God....dey are no different 4rm ur typical Nigerian politicians.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Leviseed: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Respect Sir

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Free Nnamdi Kanu. That's boldness at it's peak. @ op Mbaka didn't request for his own slots but requested for a slot, no (s) and that singular request is. " FREE NNAMDI KANU ". That's to show you that MNK is a living Colossus and an Enigma who truly is d true winner of any street credibility contest down here I'd East

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by mightyhaze: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2021
So what about all those prophesies about buyari being the Messiah?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by veeceesynergy: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2021
we need proof, slots for wat pls?
for contract, employment or appointment.
The last time I checked, Fr Mbaka isn't a threat to Buhari's govt, I wonder why they'll offer him slot for anything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by slawormiir: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

All these pussy ass god of men

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Nuelito: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Wow ,please mbaka don't play into the hands of your enemies ...pride comes before downfall ...if someone had a secret meeting with you and u declined ,u don't need to put on Airs of importance ...I respect your ministry don't destroy it with your own hands..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Mbaka on his Adoration ministry told his congregation that Federal government came to him wanted to offer him two slots but he refuse and requested for his own slots.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Take these slots, Come chop your own and keep your mouth shut government mentality been drawing us back since time immemorial. Quite sad.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by punisha: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Never been his fan...but he sure does seem like a man of his words and a man who isn't easily scared.

Only a mad person will collect from this demonic government, knowing their proposed gift is given with one hand and taken back with the other hand.

If you have a voice and from the east, u are threat to them.

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Elock1: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
sad
If true.. Then it's commendable.
No sane person should accept anything from this blood thirsty regime

9 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
veeceesynergy:
we need proof, slots for wat pls?
for contract, employment or appointment.
The last time I checked, Fr Mbaka isn't a threat to Buhari's govt, I wonder why they'll offer him slot for anything.

From Mbaka : “Has anybody seen Kanu kill anyone?
Kanu is not a murderer.
Have you caught him with guns?
Why arrest someone who has never kidnapped anyone?

We stopped watching at that point.
This is what serious and over serious threats about your life can do.

All of us @[/b] will never be caught saying anything negative against the men of God,
It is not in our character.
God commanded us in the Holy Bible to leave his servants for him till the last day and he will be the ONLY one to judge everyone according to the works of their hands.

[b]God first before politics.

We were first christians before we know anything about politics.
Posterity will judge us all!
The innocent blood of our relative Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls that were killed and butchered by the command of Cownu will prevail at last.

That being said,
We Rise!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
God bless MNK

GOD BLESS MBAKA

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
but you once said dem no give and slot..... Blacks and lies na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by PiperPP: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Zero data unlimited streaming download the app and enjoy

Check my signature for details

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by seunaj: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
as far as I am concerned, you strongly supported Buhari to power when no body in the southeast even want to hear Buhari. If you ask Buhari for a payback in any way it is not out of place. Buhari is just a bigot and an ingrate
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by starbuck(f): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Toor

Continue giving yourself hopes undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Asgard73: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Who still want to associate with the evil party?

Apc is demonic..

Even the slot is blood slot.. after killing more that 200,000 Nigerians .. they want to bribe the living

Party corrupt pass Mobotu and Idi Amin together..

Evil

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
He wanted his own slot grin grin grin
Mbaka have lost it, he should seek the face of the Lord qnd avoid further media banditry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Father u Don cast buhari Don shenk you... Enjoy your breakfast padre

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by mudaiskr: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Lie
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Mbaka, if only you took this kind of stance in the beginning, I would have taken you more seriously. But you said way back in 2014 that Buhari was the Messiah Nigeria needs to prosper.

Why change mouth now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Father Mbaka trying really hard to be the good pastor nowadays ..Baba wan convince his people .
Father Mbaka no long story , just be Anti Buhari, your people will like you automatically. Buhari do good or bad , makes no difference to them , just hate him grin
As for we on Baba Buhari we stand till 2023 ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Gitidir: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Wow
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by baike: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
You are a true man of God to reject that evil offer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by VillageHead: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Truth is gradually coming out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers / Okorocha Inaugurates Paramilitary Outfit To Combat Drugs In Imo State(photos) / Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.