Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit (17717 Views)

Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by iwaeda: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Katsina Police Command on Wednesday announced scheduled closure of some highways in the state as parts of security measures for the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari’s (retd) visit.

The affected highways are Dutsinma-Kankara and Dutsinma-Tsaskiya.

Also to be closed are adjoining roads to them.

The closure will be from 1PM to 6PM. on Thursday.

The command also announced restrictions on the movements of commuters, cyclists and herders during the period.

The President is expected in the state on Thursday to inaugurate the Zobe regional water supply project and Tsaskiya road.

The affected roads are within the communities where the two projects to be commissioned are located .

A statement by the command’s spokesman, SP Gambo Isah, in Katsina on Wednesday, read, “The Katsina State Police Command wishes to inform the general public that President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, will arrive Katsina on 15th July, 2021 for the commissioning of Zobe Regional Water Supply Project and newly built Tsaskiya road, Safana Local Government Area of Katsina State.

“In view of the above, the Command wishes to announce the temporary closure of Dutsinma–Kankara road, Dutsinma-Tsaskiya road and other adjoining roads to the venue of the two events on 15th July, 2021 from 13:00hrs – 18:00hrs.

“Members of the public, especially commuters, herders, pedestrians and cyclists are hereby directed to use alternative roads. “

https://punchng.com/breaking-katsina-police-announce-road-closure-for-buharis-thursday-visit/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by NiceCeSi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please help with any amount. Hunger, depression and
frustration on the increase. God will richly bless and
reward you.

30 90414520, First Bank.

I beg you with every in me. Please help.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by IgweOfNnewi: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Animalistic people, Buhari defecated without cleaning his ass, he have a thing of shame and disgrace to flies, he is even afraid in his own state, what a shame.

47 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by ivolt: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
iwaeda:

The command also announced restrictions on the movements of commuters, cyclists and herders during the period.

Buhari doesn't even trust innocent herders when his own safety is concerned.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by iwaeda: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
ivolt:

Ivolt you will not kill me with laughter.

19 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by festacman(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
These are my areas when I did my NYSC. Good people of Safana, how una dey? I hope none of my boys at Safana Government Rural/Boarding School is among the bandits. God bless them for making my stay memorable.

11 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fulani bandits have been tormenting that area

3 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by iwaeda: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yankee101:
Fulani bandits have been tormenting that area

If you do well, you will not be afraid.

13 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by osuofia2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
lets us wait for the haters to arrive from the Afonja lands and Igbo's kingdom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by iwaeda: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:

You are the chief hater!

43 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nawa ooh for a failed president... this the time those unknown gun men should do their work ;

4 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Lee99: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wetin happen for Haiti no go too bad if e happen for Katsina, what a window of opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Naijayouth(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Anti-buharists here on nairaland won't take this easy o! grin cheesy grin
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by JayB11(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
C in C.....
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by potbelly(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
I wonder what this man is going to do in katsina
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by HellAnus: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
G
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Hallabee1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:

Aje...

if them ask people that have sense to come out so you will join them abi mumu

13 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by akanbiaa(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hope he is able to do something drastic about the Banditry/Kidnapping especially in Katsina, Zamfara,Niger and Kaduna States with this his visit.
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by obembet(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:

The only thing you lack is sense.

11 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Nuelito: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Kingosytex(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
ivolt:

My guy, you no go kill me, I swear grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by nairalandankrah: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Imagine rubbish
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Daniiel: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bandits take note ... New catch arriving

3 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by donmixc: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Haters are coming, baba will never visit terrorists regions, Lagos visit was out of pity, which we went with battalion of security and shut down the entire City, and so many of them came online complain and ranting but they can't do anything because they are all toothless bulldog.... We love you baba grin cheesy
Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Ceenachi: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Let the bandits be on alert!
A big fish is coming. The ransom of N25B will do if they can get this big COW grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by SecretReporter(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
This northerners self, nah the same GOD create we and them, the way them they behave sometimes ehn, abi them b animal, I nor even know, this Buhari when don bring more pain to them than any other Government, them still they allow buhari come meet them

6 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by Harmattan123(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Go to sambisa Forest and face boko Haram.....

2 Likes

Re: Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit by maureensylvia(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind

Biko check out my signature for AGRO COMMODITIES From North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers / Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public / 12 Things Buhari Must Do In 2018 - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.