Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

Public Rebuke Of False Prophets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Public Rebuke Of False Prophets (6690 Views)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2011
Sweetnecta:

After Prophet Jesus [as] [check your bible to know what i wrote <<<< and what i am writing next >>>>] there was a single 'true' prophet [AS] from God.

the rest ^^^^^ todd and co included are false prophets and they say other things than what Jesus said was the hallmark of 'true prophet' would say.

Jesus son of Mary is the christ is the test.

anything more than that is false. hence false prophets.

False Prophets And True

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:11).

In the apostolic period, two main gifts of the Spirit were those of the apostle and prophet.  In fact, the church itself was "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets" (Ephesians 2:20).  One function of these men was to receive and transmit God’s revelation to His people—first verbally, then eventually written in permanent form in the New Testament.  "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto His holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit" (Ephesians 3:5).

The Apostle Paul revealed also that such prophecies would cease once they were no longer needed.  "When that which is perfect [or ‘complete’] is come, then that which is in part shall be done away" (I Corinthians 13:9,10).  Clearly in the context, this refers to the complete revelation of God.  When the last book of the Bible was transmitted to the church by the last living apostle, the Lord warned us neither to "add unto" nor to "take away from the words of the book of this prophecy" (Revelation 22:18,19).

But many false prophets have indeed "gone out into the world" (I John 4:1), just as Jesus warned, and they have "deceived many."  One of them, a self-asserted seventh century "prophet" from Arabia, received certain "revelations" from a "god" that were vastly different from those of the God of the Bible, and his followers now number over a billion.

There have been others, before and since, and the Lord Jesus warned us always to "beware of false prophets" (Matthew 7:15).  The basic criterion by which to test any alleged prophecy, ancient or modern, is whether or not it fully conforms to the written word of God, the Bible.  "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

It would have been more profitable to spend time preaching the gospel.

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer . . .as a busybody in other men's matters.

If you read your Bible you will discover the spirit with which we should be sharing our faith like Paul said below:

[2] Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. [3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables.  [5] But watch in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of your ministry. -- 2 Timothy 4:2-5

I hope you can read where reproving and rebuking is said to be part of the gospel that we preach unless you are referring to your prosperity gospel that people are developing itching ears for.

Itching Ears

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20060424.gif[/img]
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

I hope you can read where reproving and rebuking is said to be part of the gospel that we preach unless you are referring to your prosperity gospel that people are developing itching ears for.

Reproving and rebuking cases of a man's past ? Cases of over 6years and cases of 20years ago? Lets take joel osteen for example , What date did the interview occour? Has he repented of it or not? And if he has how many years ago did he repent? What is the point of digging such matter up?. How do you rebuke the man after how many years. Is he a reader of Nairaland.?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

Reproving and rebuking cases of a man's past ? Cases of over 6years and cases of 20years ago? Lets take joel osteen for example , What date did the interview occour? Has he repented of it or not? And if he has how many years ago did he repent? What is the point of digging such matter up?. How do you rebuke the man after how many years. Is he a reader of Nairaland.?

What has time got to do with it?  If a man murders a loved one of yours 30 years ago and is apprehended by the law enforcement and brought before a judge would he be absolved because it was a one off and that he has apologised?  You said JO has apologised, who did he apologise to?  This was aired on CNN and the least he could do was to repent to God and then go back to the CNN to make corrections.  How many people would see his little footnote on his website. Joel Osteen is still better than you who will rather sweep it under the carpet and call it mistakes.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2011
What did I sweep under the carpet? I believe in repentance. You're busy peddling false report for gullible ones who has itching ear for gossip. I even thought it was a recent occurrence .7 years ago !  Holiness is not wearing turtle neck. Its an inward purity . Stop defiling peoples heart and Do something better with your time.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by mabell: 4:00pm On May 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

What did I sweep under the carpet? I believe in repentance. You're busy peddling false report for gullible ones who has itching ear for gossip. I even thought it was a recent occurrence .7 years ago ! Holiness is not wearing turtle neck. Its an inward purity . Stop defiling peoples heart and Do something better with your time.

OMG! 7 years, i thought it was even a recent matter
i beg move on jare
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2011
It's like that with certain religious men. Even if someone repents ,they will say he is not serious . We saw him laughing at a joke yesterday!  grin you are not supposed to laugh for one month , to show true repentance. "he is not "SOBBer" he is supposed to be crying and asking God to forgive for 1 full month!. Then tarry to see if God will peradventure consider him.
. . .trash!

Imagine , seven years after a man apologised for an utterance he made . Someone still has a heart to be pasting such past forgotten issue and labelling the man of God false prophet.!. . For what he has received forgiveness from God for.  Where is the cleansing power of the blood? Many have little understanding of this.

1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

It becomes unrighteous and a sin, for any man to try bring condemnation or guilt upon any person for what he has repented of.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by mabell: 5:04pm On May 13, 2011
@joagbaje,
Amazing you know, its possible these pastors have repented long before now and settled with God and yet people dwell on the things done in the past
Even God does not remember the past

@olaadegbu,
God does not work with people who dwell on the past
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Azibalua(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2011
1 John 2:1
Chapter 2

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2011
Andrearose:

Well, I am uk, and I felt that I had to leave a certain church once, because guys who had recieved an "impartation" from Todd Bentley were coming to the church to pass on their special "impartation". The leaflet that we all received looked very good, and I was looking froward to it. However, inadvertantly, I came across Tod Bentley elsewhere, and was very grateful to have done so. When i further researched him, I was totally alarmed. I tried to warn the pastor, but he gave me short shrift. So I left of my own volition.

You would not know the damage "God TV" has wrecked on many congregations in the UK. Many folks travelled to Florida in seek of revival and only came back to scatter the Church of God. You made the right move especially if your leader was a party to this "impartation" from Todd Bentley. Many have taken it back to Naija and this is the reason why you see some posters here defending the undefendable.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2011
Abegi, i don't even know Tod bently and I don't care. I'm not into gossip. so I'm not defending him. My concern is why you will leave the ministry of the word of God to be carrying old takes about men of God like Joel osteen calling him false prophet despite the fact that he had apologised over 6 years ago of the inability to stand his ground in boldness to preach truth.

Why would you raise such issue up when God has forgiven and forgotten. You end up polluting minds of innocent people that were not even privy to the broadcast.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by inedi: 10:39pm On May 13, 2011
Brother and Sisters it's wrong for a Christan to run the devils agenda, there is only one person that we understand from

the bible, that's the accuser of the brethren, which is the DEVIL, so if you find your self in that Establishment then it is

obvious that you are like your father DEVIL. But if you are born again, there is one thing that is required of you, the Bible

say, when ye are truly coverted, strengthen thy brethren, you can do that in prayer
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2011
This is a special Bible study I believe the Body of Christ needs to hear today that alerts us to the danger posed by these apostates and antichrist to the body of Christ.

PROTECTING CHRIST’S CHURCH FROM APOSTATES AND ANTICHRISTS

1 Samuel 17:34-36; Psalm 78:70-72; 2 Samuel 17:8,10; John 10:11-13; Psalm 10:4-9,11

David, the shepherd had the sheep of his father to tend and watch over. He knew his priority as a shepherd was to protect the helpless and defenceless sheep under his care and that the ministry of the shepherd is not for the weak, feeble and timid but for the strong, vigilant, responsible and faithful. Because of his faithfulness in tending his father’s sheep, God chose him to become a shepherd over His people. The Lord thus reveals the qualities of courage, strength, lion-heartedness and being focused as characteristics of believers who will be able to protect Christ’s sheep from spiritual lions and bears which apostates and antichrists represent. David had a bear-like and lion-like heart with which he defended the sheep and rescued them from predators. Every true shepherd needs such strength and courage when the challenge comes to defend the flock of Christ from apostates and antichrists.

Christ is the "good shepherd" who "giveth his life for the sheep". Backsliders, false prophets, apostates and antichrists are the lions that seek to harm the church of Christ today as they fight, preach and work against Christ and the progress of His work on earth. Apostates are the opposites of apostles. While apostates are sent by Satan to destroy, scatter and ruin the church, apostles are sent by the Saviour to build and develop the church. Antichrists are opposed to Christ, His will, word and wisdom. Whatever Christ delights in, they seek to destroy. They want to cause heartaches and sorrow for Him in their activities. They target individuals, families, local churches and church leadership to pull down. But our task is to effectively protect the church from the evil work of apostates and antichrists.

1 PROTECTION FROM THE WIT AND THE WILES OF APOSTATES
Hebrews 6:4-6; 10:29-31; Matthew 26:14-16,21,22; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; 1 Timothy 4:1,2; 2 Timothy 2:15-18; Galatians 2:4,5; 2 Peter 2:1-3,19; Acts 20:28-31.

The believer needs not ignore the cunning wit, craftiness and wiles of the apostates. They are not ignorant of the word and will of God because they were once "enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come". They are very dangerous because they are familiar with church doctrines, lifestyle and the conditions of getting to heaven and they use their knowledge to turn people away from the Lord. Apostates were once in the kingdom but are now out; they were once standing but now have fallen away. And in their spiritual destitution they seek, not only to oppose the church but to tread down the Son of God who once saved, sanctified and filled them with His Spirit.

Judas Iscariot was both an apostate and an antichrist. He did not only backslide but was also opposed to Christ. He sold Him to the Jewish leaders not minding the pain his action would bring to the Lord and the assembly of the disciples. But the Lord so protected the disciples that Judas Iscariot did not have any influence on them. He wants us to protect and shield the sheep from the corrupting influence of apostates who wear the garb of deceit to achieve their goal of destroying the church. Having denied the faith they once received and preached, they have become hardened in practising evil in spite of the consequences.

To effectively contend with apostates, believers need to study and internalize the word of God. We must "shun profane and vain babblings" which they use to deceive, having erred from the truth. We must, with Christ-like mind and purpose, be bold to expose false prophets so that other believers can escape their snare and bondage. Those who peddle falsehood and seek to uproot the good word planted in our hearts must be detected and resisted since they work against the revival of the church. Paul the apostle was sharp-sighted enough to detect apostates and protect the church from being destroyed and we ought to do the same. We must not follow these satanic agents as they seek to destroy our souls.

2. PRESERVATION FROM THE WORDS AND WAYS OF ANTICHRISTS
1 John 2:18,26; 4:1-3; 2 John 6-11; Jude 3.

There are many antichrists in the world now that employ seduction, flattery and deceit to sweep the believer off the path of truth. These antichrists use the Bible and mention Christ’s name. They present their false doctrines with so much oratorical skill and reasoning that it becomes difficult for those who cannot discern to differentiate them from the genuine preachers. But you must not make the mistake of believing that everyone who mentions the name of Jesus is genuine. "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world". We cannot love Christ and antichrist at the same time. We must not give any attention to them. "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is a partaker of his evil deeds".

The doctrines of Christ must not be corrupted. Every believer must therefore be diligent to preserve them, watch over their lives and those of the sheep of Christ from being destroyed by the antichrists. We must commit ourselves to "earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints".

3. PASTORAL WATCHFULNESS OF WISE AMBASSADORS
Ezekiel 33:6-9; Acts 20:17-28; 2 Timothy 4:3-5.

God has given every believer the responsibility of a watchman. We must therefore warn people of the danger apostates and antichrists pose to the church of Christ. Failure to do the work of a watchman would make the blood of every deceived and lost soul to be required at our hands. "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood". People are already developing itching ears and preferring motivational talk to the sound teaching of God’s word. But we need to be steadfast in the truth and continue to preach it till the end. As apostates and antichrists seek to destroy the church, we have the responsibility to watch "in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy [our] ministry".
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2011
Joel Osteen is not on NL - true - but even in you, we've seen the effect of his doctrine and lifestyle. So lets leave him and return to our own pastor here who is justifying others whist himself remains a particularly dirty toilet.

[1] Cheating
[2] Using multiple IDs
[3] Marketing a false gospel
[4] Outright blatant lies - e.g. raising someone without blood and keeping her alive till they found blood for her organs to start working again
[5] Having a particularly daft set of people as support. Do you test them for IQ and choose the lowest scorers? And why do they keep on the shadows like trained dogs until they see that you've as usual being trounced only to jump in and cause confusion. Above shows Olaadegbu has like every other person who faces you, trounced you. Why is it only then they show up? Or are they subsets of Joagbaje (like akhozem)?

So rather than support others who truly "MAY" have repented, why not remove the forest in your eyes and dirt in your life and REPENT?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2011
anukulapo:

@poster:plenty true talks.

Bringing up cases against false teachers and preachers in this room is not the same as brethren going before an unbeliever in judgement, here,we have many believers and unbelievers as in any congregation under any roof. @ all:as many as want to know more as it relates to this subject,i recommend you read "who are you to judge" by Erwin W. Lutzer, if u can't lay your hands on one,i'll be glad to get you one.

God bless you for this observation. Can you please give us a brief summary of the book you suggested?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 5:11am On May 15, 2011
@Olaadegbu: #32 on: May 13, 2011, 12:39 PM »
[Quot]Quote from: Sweetnecta on May 12, 2011, 12:54 AM
After Prophet Jesus [as] [check your bible to know what i wrote <<<< and what i am writing next >>>>] there was a single 'true' prophet [AS] from God.

the rest ^^^^^ todd and co included are false prophets and they say other things than what Jesus said was the hallmark of 'true prophet' would say.

Jesus son of Mary is the christ is the test.

anything more than that is false. hence false prophets.

False Prophets And True

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:11).

In the apostolic period, two main gifts of the Spirit were those of the apostle and prophet. In fact, the church itself was "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets" (Ephesians 2:20). One function of these men was to receive and transmit God’s revelation to His people—first verbally, then eventually written in permanent form in the New Testament. "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto His holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit" (Ephesians 3:5).

The Apostle Paul revealed also that such prophecies would cease once they were no longer needed. "When that which is perfect [or ‘complete’] is come, then that which is in part shall be done away" (I Corinthians 13:9,10). Clearly in the context, this refers to the complete revelation of God. When the last book of the Bible was transmitted to the church by the last living apostle, the Lord warned us neither to "add unto" nor to "take away from the words of the book of this prophecy" (Revelation 22:18,19).

But many false prophets have indeed "gone out into the world" (I John 4:1), just as Jesus warned, and they have "deceived many." One of them, a self-asserted seventh century "prophet" from Arabia, received certain "revelations" from a "god" that were vastly different from those of the God of the Bible, and his followers now number over a billion.

There have been others, before and since, and the Lord Jesus warned us always to "beware of false prophets" (Matthew 7:15). The basic criterion by which to test any alleged prophecy, ancient or modern, is whether or not it fully conforms to the written word of God, the Bible. "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20). HMM

For more . . . .[quote][/Quote]I wish Olaadegbu and his ilk can stand behind the first bold and wager their faith on it, so that I can use the Bible to destroy that false assumption. It is this false assumption that they use to arrive at the second bold. The two are your false claims. Below are my reasons;

(1). Did Jesus say there will be only "false prophets" that will come after him, therefore no single True Prophet will come after him?

I start my answer by defining what a "True Prophet" must be. Wikepedia defines prophet thus;-

In religion, a prophet is a person who has directly encountered God, of whose intentions he can then speak [Analysis; Islam is a religion and Muhammad [AS] came after Jesus and he says he is speaking the Intentions of God Who he says Allah is His Name. This is similar to Moses who says he was speaking the Intentions of God Whom he called Yahweh [if he actually called Him that] when he was speaking to Pharaoh].

Is Muhammad not the True Prophet after Jesus while the others were false Prophets? While Jesus spoke about many false prophets to come after him, he acknowledged that at least, a True Prophet of God will come after him by the below;

Did Jesus say that he is the last prophet sent from God ? No.

Did Jesus say that no one will come after him ? No.

The fact is that Jesus warned his people from the false prophet, but he never said no one will come after me.

Let us read I John 4:1-3

1. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2. This is[b] how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,[/b] 3. but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. (NIV) [We see that the above is saying that at least One Spirit is expected from God]

False prophets; The following verses (Matthew 7:15–23) are from the Sermon on the Mount:

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." [Muhammad [AS] never pretended to be something he was not firm in his commitment. His followers after him stood in firmness of what he brought, not changing a bit. Both he and them said Jesus is the Christ. Is there another test to grade his fruit, unless if the grader is insincere?]

"At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. . . . For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect – if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time" (Matthew ;24 NIV). [is it possible that Muhammad [as] fits "false prophet" considering that "time" and prevailing events and conditions are parts of the overall qualities of the false prophet[s]? great signs are what many complained that Muhammad did not perform].

"Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets" (Luke NIV). [and not men speak well of Muhammad [as] proving that he was not a false prophet by OT and NT [spoken by Jesus].

This was some 570 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammad [AS].

That means Jesus is not the last True prophet sent by God ! Also means that there is at least another True prophet may come into the earth ! [Of course we already know that Jesus lacked 100% of the knowledge of the future, which Only God is the One Who Knows it]

So how can we know that this prophet that will come after Jesus is send from God or not ? Do we need more that Jesus to know what Jesus said about a possible single True Prophet to come after him, while others will be false prophets? Why argue with other parts of the Bible except what may be possible that Jesus said [which can only be found in the canonized Gospels]? Can we trust what say Jesus is the speaker in the Corinthians, etc after the gospels?

Jesus said: ”but test the spirits to see whether they are from God” [Spirits in this group will be all false Spirits/Prophets except One that must come from God. If there is no single True Spirit/Prophet that he is proposing to come from God, even though Jesus did not know when this Spirit/Prophet will come, we should now ask ourselves what reason can Jesus have in telling us to TEST the Spirit[s] to see if anyone of them is Truly From GOD? This very statement to "test" tells us that the True Spirit from God will be a True prophet from God. Smart people should examine what Jesus said of the Another Comforter that will be sent from God, coming to speak only what he hears from God to the people (after Jesus) so that this Another Comforter corrects, guides, leads to all truth and speaks not of himself while he correctly honors Jesus. If it applies to any one who claims that he is a prophet after Jesus, can we just say such a person is a false prophet, if he apply the test that Jesus proposed?].

True Prophet; So let us test this spirit :

“Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God”

So note, the person who confesses that Jesus is the Christ, is from God. Those who do not confess that Jesus is the Christ are the anti-Christ. How many anti christ[s] are expected?

so why don’t you apply this test to Muhammad [AS]?

Therefore Muhammad is from God, the prophet Muhammad did confess that Jesus is the Christ; Muhammad never confessed that Jesus is NOT the Christ.

Read these verses from the Holy Quran:

-“Behold! the angels said “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.( Qur’an 3:45-51)

-“It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step) in truth the Book confirming what went before it; and He sent down Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this as a guide to mankind and He sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong”. (Qur’an 3:1-6 )

-Say ye: “We believe in Allah, And the revelation given to us, And to Abraham, Isma’il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, And that given to Moses and Jesus And that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: We make no difference Between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam).” (Holy Qur’an 2:136).

Do you know that any Muslim who doesn’t believe in Jesus peace be upon him is not a Muslim and he will be thrown in hell forever. Are the Christians still saying that by their fruits we shall know them? The fruits of Muhammad [AS] holds Jesus in high esteem. Is that a bad tree yielding bad fruits, when we apply Jesus own words and tests?

Do you know that Prophet Muhammad was mentioned by name in the Quran only 4 times whereas Jesus Christ’s name was honorably mentioned 25 times, and Mary is mentioned in the Quran 33 times.

-Could the Prophet go to such an extent of honoring someone more than himself if he had written the Quran?

-There is a chapter in the Quran entitled and dedicated to “Mary”, the mother of Jesus Christ, while there is no chapter called, or dedicated to, the Prophet’s own mother, Aminah, or daughter, Fatimah, nor were their names mentioned in the Quran. Could this have happened if the Prophet was the author of the Quran?

-Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, is glorified in the Quran as a “woman of all nations”. Why would the Prophet glorify a woman he had never seen and one from another race, saying that she was chosen (by God) above all women unless the formulation of the verses had nothing to do with the Prophet’s own authorship but that he only repeated what was inspired to him by God?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 7:53am On May 15, 2011
An Ethiopian Orthodox Easter in Lalibela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMd2qMFpSvM&feature=related

Early Christians Prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRLFeldPG3Y&NR=1

Jews are praying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxLF0ILFgw&feature=related

Jewish Rabbi & Christians praying like Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRfftVrh0w

The above are just examples of proofs that while ancient traditions of prayers among the Jews and Christians mimic what is with the muslims, neither the Jews nor the Christians have been consistent as communities among their own religious brother and sisterhood to agree on a singular pattern of prayer. Notice that the Christian commentator said, falsely I dare to say that Islam adopted what was original mode of prayers of the Christians. He had no clue about this "christian prayers" before arriving in the Coptic community, worse is his lie against Islam, considering that Islam was praying as muslim prays today from the time of Muhammad [AS], long before Islam reached Egypt.

Now Olaadegbu, how did you, a protestant abandon the "earliest" mode of Christian prayers [standing up, bowing and prostrating] according to what the BBC commentator alluded to in the piece on the Coptic and definitely how Jesus prayed in the Garden of Geshemane?

Are you following a false way of worship? Who told you that you must not stand, bow and prostrate yourself in prayers which you prepared for by washing your feet, among other external parts of the body including the face, hands, etc?

How is the Bad Tree with its Bad Fruit not including you here?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2011
^^ Dude:

Lets be sincere - this is a serious conversation and NO CHRISTIAN believes that your "prophet" (I cringe to even call him such) is a Prophet. All this dancing around means nothing. Please go to your section. Staying here will only make people eventually talk about Mo and that can result in another pogrom or slaughter of innocent people so please spare us the rhetoric (and the blood). If your religion is what you make it out to be, you wouldn't need Christianity and Christ to prop it up. Go find out how Mo visited the Temple hundreds of years after it was destroyed and then, we'll bring out the heavy artillery[size=3pt] (like 9 year olds)[/size].

In the sub-section your people asked for, call him whatever you want but here, please do not compare him even to Jo - cos even Jo may "even" be better in our estimation.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 9:50am On May 15, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ the cry of an 'one' his god already predicted that he will deny.

your statement above is false similar in degree and reward to those 'healers' who caste out demons an performed great miracles using Jesus name, yet they will condemned by that very Jesus.

your works [false statement above and its like] are filthy rag, according to Jesus who has promised to deny you.

i will not dignify you more than this, since your statement is unimportant, unable to deny that Jesus promised after him there will be many prophets that will come, all of whom will be false prophets except one.

anyone who has ability to think will see, clearly that the 'test' of spirit/prophet from God will not be necessary if all the prophets that will come after Jesus are all false. we read what Jesus said [test the spirit to see if it is from God for many false prophets have gone out into the world]. in your mind, i hope you are able to provide why there is a need for the test if all are gonna be false prophet after him?

i see why people like you conveniently ignore the action/duties of the 'another comforter' who you dubiously call 'ghost'. how will ghost be talking to human beings, especially when when he was to hear and repeats what he heard? is ghost which for your wild convenience called god in the trinity need to hear from himself as Yahweh so that he can know what Yahweh wants him to say? how does ghost hears from God and speak to humans, when Moses, Jesus and previous human beings as prophets heard from God and spoke to humans? they had voices that people heard. they had forms. they were physical. how does your ghost fit any of these and what did he lead the disciples to as in lead to all truth?

how did he correct the disciples as in he will correct when Jesus just left as you stake penticost as the great event that the ghost performed his duties, forgetting that Jesus just left his followers just less than couples of months? unless their minds are nuclear waste how could they have forgotten what a great teacher taught them for three years so soon?

the bible either indicted the disciples or Jesus or the bible writers or combination of the guilty parties from among them and whoever follows that party if penticost was when what Jesus said came about. finally, if it was penticost, the ghost stopped on that very day, so how are today's christians claiming any continuation of ghostly activity? use your mind the rest will follow.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 10:13am On May 15, 2011
Christian Protestors Throw † Crosses † at Feet of Old Muslim Man Praying by White House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_wxPdQdeA

and they claim to be 'the ones who gladly offer the other cheek', similar to the one who says there is no way Muhammad is a prophet after Jesus.

incidentally, the more peaceful prophet 'John son of Zacharias' disagreed with Jesus about him being Elijah. Is Jesus not just the Christ, while leaving 'that prophet' for somebody else, a person that was not identified throughout the lifetimes of Jesus and John who was murdered by beheading and never for once complaint about the certain peril he was about to be his fate.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2011
^^ REALLY!?

"an one"?? "caste out"?? And so forth! Why?

Why are you foaming in the mouth so much that your goatee is soaked with sputum and leaking onto your keypad? Just to support a lie beaten into you that you need to force yourself to hold on to?

How can you even read what you write without cringing afore we talk of composing it? Really sad for you - all those whippings in "ile kewu" must have damaged something.

Anyways, the point is go away - us here have found the truth! Problem is that some are trying to distort it to their private gain. In effect, all here have gone past your stage and KNOW the truth.

Eff off! And you could spend some time with a psychologist - you need the help for the trauma. Plus some laughter - check out "Achmed the dead terrorist" on Youtube for free enlightened laughs
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 11:25pm On May 15, 2011
[Quote]Anyways, the point is go away[/Quote]Alhamdulillah that you have no authority that 'seun osewa' has. The Mercy of Allah has covered me right there in your presence, yet you are unable to realize it. if you can't know this benefit on me, how can you know the evil of Thalatha; trinity?

[Quote] - us here have found the truth![/Quote]the truth as in trinity? please explain it; how 3 [whole[s]] is 1 [whole] or how 1 [whole] is 3 [whole[s] without giving us confusion. nuclearboy, you beta jawo kuro ni apoon tio yo and better gbe omi ila kaa noo. you know about complex matters as in 'nuclear' yet simple arithmetic straight forward matter like 3 and 1 you are clueless on less you put forward ojooro method. this is worse than 419 scam.

[Quote] Problem is that some are trying to distort it to their private gain. In effect, all here have gone past your stage and KNOW the truth.[/Quote]explain the truth as in trinity, the speechless Another Comforter which you turned to Invisible spirit, while other Former Comforters were persons like Moses, Jesus who were humans.

[Quote]Eff off! And you could spend some time with a psychologist - you need the help for the trauma. Plus some laughter - check out "Achmed the dead terrorist" on Youtube for free enlightened laughs[/Quote]the bold is a first class quality of speech. Where did you learn that from if you are a follower of Jesus son of Mary? Dont be one of those he will say I do not know ye to.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13am On May 16, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

This is a special Bible study I believe the Body of Christ needs to hear today that alerts us to the danger posed by these apostates and antichrist to the body of Christ.

PROTECTING CHRIST’S CHURCH FROM APOSTATES AND ANTICHRISTS

1 Samuel 17:34-36; Psalm 78:70-72; 2 Samuel 17:8,10; John 10:11-13; Psalm 10:4-9,11

David, the shepherd had the sheep of his father to tend and watch over. He knew his priority as a shepherd was to protect the helpless and defenceless sheep under his care and that the ministry of the shepherd is not for the weak, feeble and timid but for the strong, vigilant, responsible and faithful. Because of his faithfulness in tending his father’s sheep, God chose him to become a shepherd over His people. The Lord thus reveals the qualities of courage, strength, lion-heartedness and being focused as characteristics of believers who will be able to protect Christ’s sheep from spiritual lions and bears which apostates and antichrists represent. David had a bear-like and lion-like heart with which he defended the sheep and rescued them from predators. Every true shepherd needs such strength and courage when the challenge comes to defend the flock of Christ from apostates and antichrists.

Christ is the "good shepherd" who "giveth his life for the sheep". Backsliders, false prophets, apostates and antichrists are the lions that seek to harm the church of Christ today as they fight, preach and work against Christ and the progress of His work on earth. Apostates are the opposites of apostles. While apostates are sent by Satan to destroy, scatter and ruin the church, apostles are sent by the Saviour to build and develop the church. Antichrists are opposed to Christ, His will, word and wisdom. Whatever Christ delights in, they seek to destroy. They want to cause heartaches and sorrow for Him in their activities. They target individuals, families, local churches and church leadership to pull down. But our task is to effectively protect the church from the evil work of apostates and antichrists.

1 PROTECTION FROM THE WIT AND THE WILES OF APOSTATES
Hebrews 6:4-6; 10:29-31; Matthew 26:14-16,21,22; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; 1 Timothy 4:1,2; 2 Timothy 2:15-18; Galatians 2:4,5; 2 Peter 2:1-3,19; Acts 20:28-31.

The believer needs not ignore the cunning wit, craftiness and wiles of the apostates. They are not ignorant of the word and will of God because they were once "enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come". They are very dangerous because they are familiar with church doctrines, lifestyle and the conditions of getting to heaven and they use their knowledge to turn people away from the Lord. Apostates were once in the kingdom but are now out; they were once standing but now have fallen away. And in their spiritual destitution they seek, not only to oppose the church but to tread down the Son of God who once saved, sanctified and filled them with His Spirit.

Judas Iscariot was both an apostate and an antichrist. He did not only backslide but was also opposed to Christ. He sold Him to the Jewish leaders not minding the pain his action would bring to the Lord and the assembly of the disciples. But the Lord so protected the disciples that Judas Iscariot did not have any influence on them. He wants us to protect and shield the sheep from the corrupting influence of apostates who wear the garb of deceit to achieve their goal of destroying the church. Having denied the faith they once received and preached, they have become hardened in practising evil in spite of the consequences.

To effectively contend with apostates, believers need to study and internalize the word of God. We must "shun profane and vain babblings" which they use to deceive, having erred from the truth. We must, with Christ-like mind and purpose, be bold to expose false prophets so that other believers can escape their snare and bondage. Those who peddle falsehood and seek to uproot the good word planted in our hearts must be detected and resisted since they work against the revival of the church. Paul the apostle was sharp-sighted enough to detect apostates and protect the church from being destroyed and we ought to do the same. We must not follow these satanic agents as they seek to destroy our souls.

2. PRESERVATION FROM THE WORDS AND WAYS OF ANTICHRISTS
1 John 2:18,26; 4:1-3; 2 John 6-11; Jude 3.

There are many antichrists in the world now that employ seduction, flattery and deceit to sweep the believer off the path of truth. These antichrists use the Bible and mention Christ’s name. They present their false doctrines with so much oratorical skill and reasoning that it becomes difficult for those who cannot discern to differentiate them from the genuine preachers. But you must not make the mistake of believing that everyone who mentions the name of Jesus is genuine. "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world". We cannot love Christ and antichrist at the same time. We must not give any attention to them. "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is a partaker of his evil deeds".

The doctrines of Christ must not be corrupted. Every believer must therefore be diligent to preserve them, watch over their lives and those of the sheep of Christ from being destroyed by the antichrists. We must commit ourselves to "earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints".

3. PASTORAL WATCHFULNESS OF WISE AMBASSADORS
Ezekiel 33:6-9; Acts 20:17-28; 2 Timothy 4:3-5.

God has given every believer the responsibility of a watchman. We must therefore warn people of the danger apostates and antichrists pose to the church of Christ. Failure to do the work of a watchman would make the blood of every deceived and lost soul to be required at our hands. "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood". People are already developing itching ears and preferring motivational talk to the sound teaching of God’s word. But we need to be steadfast in the truth and continue to preach it till the end. As apostates and antichrists seek to destroy the church, we have the responsibility to watch "in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy [our] ministry".

Heed the Master's whistle.

Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 3:15am On May 16, 2011
we can safely say that false prophet is no prophet at all. there is no argument there.

but to say that there is no single true prophet to come after jesus who himself was a true prophet is a lie.

and jesus said 'any spirit who says jesus is the christ is from God [not a false prophet]'. if this is true, then there all christian prophets after jesus are false prophets.

Alhamdulillah. Muhammad [AS] was not a christian. Hence he was the only 'prophet' who said 'jesus is the christ'.

Muhammad said he heard from Allah. He gave the conduct [Angel Gabriel] as the one that was between him and his Lord except the last 4 verses of Surah Baqarah.

He recorded the Speech of God as the Quran.

Muhammad said that Jesus is a prophet and God is One not three [part of correction. correction is part of the duties of the Another Comforter]
Muhammad said that Mary mother of Jesus is a chased woman, unlike prostitution the jews accused her of [part of honoring Jesus].
Muhammad said people should communicate with God in all things without anything between [part of teaching new things].
Muhammad told people about the right conduct of all things, even how much food to consume based on the size of stomach [leading to all truth].
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2011
If you believe in Jesus you will believe the claim He made about Himself when He said:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me." -- John 14:6

Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

we can safely say that false prophet is no prophet at all. there is no argument there.

but to say that there is no single true prophet to come after jesus who himself was a true prophet is a lie.

and jesus said 'any spirit who says jesus is the christ is from God [not a false prophet]'. if this is true, then there all christian prophets after jesus are false prophets.

Alhamdulillah. Muhammad [AS] was not a christian. Hence he was the only 'prophet' who said 'jesus is the christ'.

Muhammad said he heard from Allah. He gave the conduct [Angel Gabriel] as the one that was between him and his Lord except the last 4 verses of Surah Baqarah.

Muhammad said that Jesus is a prophet and God is One not three [part of correction. correction is part of the duties of the Another Comforter]
Muhammad said that Mary mother of Jesus is a chased woman, unlike prostitution the jews accused her of [part of honoring Jesus].
Muhammad said people should communicate with God in all things without anything between [part of teaching new things].
Muhammad told people about the right conduct of all things, even how much food to consume based on the size of stomach [leading to all truth].

"Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." --1 John 4:2-3

Even though we have a lot of differing denominations and factions in Christianity, we all should be united in following Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Word of God.  Any group that is not following Jesus is on a dead end sidetrack.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by mrmayor(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2011
@OLAADEGBU,

I Can't believe it, you disapprove of MOG! You even call a few FALSE! Especially that Joel Osteen! Respect man, nuff Respect.

nuclearboy:

^^ Dude:

Lets be sincere - this is a serious conversation and NO CHRISTIAN believes that your "prophet" (I cringe to even call him such) is a Prophet. All this dancing around means nothing. Please go to your section. Staying here will only make people eventually talk about Mo and that can result in another pogrom or slaughter of innocent people so please spare us the rhetoric (and the blood). If your religion is what you make it out to be, you wouldn't need Christianity and Christ to prop it up. Go find out how Mo visited the Temple hundreds of years after it was destroyed and then, we'll bring out the heavy artillery[size=3pt] (like 9 year olds)[/size].

In the sub-section your people asked for, call him whatever you want but here, please do not compare him even to Jo - cos even Jo may "even" be better in our estimation.

NuclearBoy,3 Niger Delta gbosas to you Sir. Nothing worse than a [size=13pt]Glorified, Worshipped, Blood Thirsty Paedophile Prophet
Mohhaamad [/size]

nuclearboy:

Joel Osteen is not on NL - true - but even in you, we've seen the effect of his doctrine and lifestyle. So lets leave him and return to our own pastor here who is justifying others whist himself remains a particularly dirty toilet.

[1] Cheating
[2] Using multiple IDs
[4] Outright blatant lies - e.g. raising someone without blood and keeping her alive till they found blood for her organs to start working again
[5] Having a particularly daft set of people as support. Do you test them for IQ and choose the lowest scorers? And why do they keep on the shadows like trained dogs until they see that you've as usual being trounced only to jump in and cause confusion. Above shows Olaadegbu has like every other person who faces you, trounced you. Why is it only then they show up? Or are they subsets of Joagbaje (like akhozem)?
So rather than support others who truly "MAY" have repented, why not remove the forest in your eyes and dirt in your life and REPENT?

Now that is serious Shyte claim by Pastor Jo grin grin grin

@ Sweetnecta,

Shango, Amadioha, Shimingi punish that your blood guzzling, terrorist prophet.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 10:48am On May 16, 2011
@Olaadegbu; « #57 on: Today at 08:28:15 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 03:15:51 AM

"Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." --1 John 4:2-3

Even thought we have a lot of differing denominations and factions in Christianity, we all should be united in following Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Word of God. Any group that is not following Jesus is on a dead end sidetrack.[/Quote]show me any place that Jesus said he is the one to be followed in bold or anywhere. when he went to Egypt he did not invite any egyptian to his teaching. thats a proof that he was sent to specific nations of 12 of the children of israel.

this is different from what the master of all masters [AS] did. he invited heads of governments and kingdoms to Islam by dictating the letter written his cousin the lion sayyidina Ali to the rulers, far and near. watch the documentary below;

Original Letters of Prophet Muhammad.[Read Description]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s24ucNBR9XI

you people make claims that you can never give evidence for. we in islam will give you visual evidence where possible. when we argue with you, we will not give you confusion since our God is not the Author of Confusion.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu; « #57 on: Today at 08:28:15 AM »show me any place that Jesus said he is the one to be followed in bold or anywhere. when he went to Egypt he did not invite any egyptian to his teaching. thats a proof that he was sent to specific nations of 12 of the children of israel.

this is different from what the master of all masters [AS] did. he invited heads of governments and kingdoms to Islam by dictating the letter written his cousin the lion sayyidina Ali to the rulers, far and near. watch the documentary below;

Original Letters of Prophet Muhammad.[Read Description]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s24ucNBR9XI

you people make claims that you can never give evidence for. we in islam will give you visual evidence where possible. when we argue with you, we will not give you confusion since our God is not the Author of Confusion.

I said it before and I say it again.  Hear it from the Master's mouth:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me." -- John 14:6

As offensive as such a truth may be to you guys, we will continue to make it clear in our witness, for without Christ you are all lost and bound for hell, there are no two ways about it. 

"It comes down to a question of truth.  Every false religious expression is a religion of darkness.  That doesn't mean there are no good things in that faith.  But if Jesus is to be taken seriously when He says, 'No one comes to the Father but through Me', every other proposal is one of darkness." -- Paige Patterson
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2011
Dangerous Counterfeits

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Human beings are very gullible, and counterfeiting is a profitable occupation for many deceivers. But spiritual counterfeits are the most dangerous of all, and at times the most difficult to detect. There are many false gods, and this is the subject of the very first of the true God's Ten Commandments: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" (Exodus 20:3). We are warned also to "beware of false prophets" (Matthew 7:15) and "false Christs" (Matthew 24:24). There are those who preach "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11:4), and many who come preaching "another gospel" (Galatians 1:6) rather than the true saving gospel of Christ.

There are also counterfeit Christians who are "false brethren" (2 Corinthians 11:26) as well as "false teachers" (2 Peter 2:1-2) and "false apostles" (2 Corinthians 11:13). They preach "peace; when there is no peace" (Jeremiah 6:14), and some will even "shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24). Satan himself is the greatest counterfeiter, for he "deceiveth the whole world" (Revelation 12:9) in his attempt to become a counterfeit god. Thus we are warned to "try the spirits whether they are of God" (1 John 4:1) and to "prove all things"-- to test them by God's Word.

In this scientific age, it is especially important that we not be deceived by "science falsely so called" (1 Timothy 6:20). So-called evolutionary "science" is not supported by any real scientific evidence and is contrary both to common sense and the Bible. Many professing Christians have "erred concerning the faith" because of evolution (1 Timothy 6:21) which has been made the pseudo-scientific rationale for a multitude of false philosophies. May God help us to hold fast only to that which is good! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 8:49pm On May 16, 2011
@olaadegbu; « #60 on: Today at 05:57:10 PM »
[Quote]I said it before and I say it again. Hear it from the Master's mouth:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me." -- John 14:6[/Quote]No man? i can give you school of men. a few of the men to disprove the above statement. The no man part is a fallacy upon fallacy because before during and after Jesus there were 'ways' to follow [and the children of israel followed Moses to salvation, while pharaoh perishe because he didn't follow Moses];

before Jesus was born; Adam and even "woman" Eve. Then Seth, Enoch, Noah, Abraham. Are satisfied because Lot, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and many others to end with Solomon the wise are people who got to God without Jesus. If you dispute my hard evidence, present any evidence that you have against any of these men and the lone woman. Use Ishmael as your man in this case and present your evidence against him. Note that your bible said he will be a wild ass and his hand will be on his brothers/neighbors which we already know that the bible goofed since Ishmael never was a wild ass and did not fight anyone.

during the lifetime of Jesus; Zacharias and his son are two males. Neither saw Jesus as the way for them to get to God, since they themselves were elects of God just as much as Jesus was.

after the lifetime of Jesus; Muhammad {AS} and all his followers to the last man saw and see Jesus as a human prophet [check your bible and it is your lack of knowledge that is making take a man on his own powerless as God].

[Quote]As offensive as such a truth may be to you guys, we will continue to make it clear in our witness, for without Christ you are all lost and bound for hell, there are no two ways about it.

"It comes down to a question of truth. Every false religious expression is a religion of darkness. That doesn't mean there are no good things in that faith. But if Jesus is to be taken seriously when He says, 'No one comes to the Father but through Me', every other proposal is one of darkness." -- Paige Patterson[/Quote]No one is offended by what is obviously a statement that has no evidence which falls flat on its own light weight.

Can you tell me if One God is expressed as Three distinct Entities [each on its own weight is an Independently 100% full God] is not a religious expression made and shrouded in the darkness of false religion? How is 1 turn to 3, yet the weight and volume, etc did not change. Is this 1 of 3 or 3 is 1 not confusion?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 6:02am On May 17, 2011
nuclearboy:

[1] Cheating
[2] Using multiple IDs

How did I cheat you?
What are the multiple ids?
What is false in the gospel?
Did you investigate the case? Others did and are convinced I didn't make it up. Are we not supposed to work miracles ? Is your Jesus dead? Do you believe the gospel? What is your understanding of the believer ?
I prayed and God raised that dead girl. And I have on record and video several healing cases. Some with medical records. I believe the words of Jesus and I act on it. Do you? Apart from your unbiblical interruption in threads to derail topics ,what do you do? Why don't you spend sometime to study to show yourself approved?

The Catholic Position. Dont They Have A Point? / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? / Jesus Christ Is Melchizedec In The Old Testament

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195