Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Public Rebuke Of False Prophets - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Public Rebuke Of False Prophets (6705 Views)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2011
^ very simply (for those who were not on NairaLand then or didn't see the topics), I will summarize answers to your questions above

1. You cheated everyone on NairaLand when you voted for yourself to win religious poster of the year. You also cheated when you claimed you're a businessman enjoying special blessings because you pay tithe only for the truth to be revealed that you are actually a pastor who collects tithes which is why you lied to trick unknowing people into paying such tax-collectors as yourself,

2. We have seen you use the ID "mabell". We have also seen you confess you also use "Akhozem". That is aside of being Joagbaje. 3 IDs is "multiple".

3. It is false that you are a "god" except if you accept that the non-Christian judges psalms referred to are your equals. It is false that specific "christians" are more highly placed than other christians. It is false that Jesus died to make you have money. It is false to sell tithes as compulsory and binding when in Israel today, no salary earner pays tithes since it was meant for produce of the land. It is false to make the Gospel of Christ an avenue for self-enrichment. It is false to say that once you say Jesus is Lord, you are no longer sinning even when you sin. If you want more, let me know.

4. Low intellect is bothering you, How does a human's organs (heart/kidney/lungs/skin/brain/arteries etc) function WITHOUT blood? That was your story - she bled to death, then you raised her, then she stayed alive without blood until they took her to the hospital where they now put blood inside her. Can you hear the laughter? Your master satan is laughing- happy at how you are trying to ridicule Christ.

I am not like you that has to tell everyone about his Prado Jeep and his IPad so I see no reason to blow my trumpet. According to the Christ I serve and whom you claim to know, my left hand should not know what my right hand does yet here you are, Pastor IPad of the Celestial Chris Hordes, asking what I do! Of such as you did Jesus say - you serve with mouth but your heart is far.

Why not go watch "Pilgrims Progress" on your famous Ipad so you can see another perspective to what you turned into a lie - a righteous man's service, love, perseverance and truth.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2011
It's obvious to any sane person that mabell is not joagbaje . Using someone's system without loggin out happens. Ive explained what happen . Small mindedness makes you dwell on insignificant matters . You seem to live in yesterday. I don't need to go over akhozem tale all over. You can cook it and shove it down your throat . I've explained that over and over.You are the one with multiple ids. With your cronies.

I am not like you that has to tell everyone about his Prado Jeep and his IPad so I see no reason to blow my trumpet. According to the Christ I serve and whom you claim to know, my left hand should not know what my right hand does yet here you are, Pastor IPad of the Celestial Chris Hordes, asking what I do! Of such as you did Jesus say - you serve with mouth but your heart is far.

Poverty mentality and small mindedness is your problem. What is so big about an iPad. Watch pastor chris on tv and see how many people in the church use gadgets in CEC  .tablets, IPad ,galaxy etc. What's so big about it?  we are in the future  You brag to be a big boy . Buy you're lying . Your mind is so small. Besides I deal on those gadgets. I sell them.(Oya. . .faint!)

If I gave a prado to God, why do you want to faint over it. I've given over ten cars to God and to people. It is not bragging it is a testimony how the word of God has affected me. If I get a hummer today(I'm not looking for it) but if I get it, I can give it away  following day. We are dead to these things you people worship.  Your emphasis is always on small small things. Suv, suits etc.  Let God enlarge your heart dude. You are too petty. I hope you don't brush your teeth with chewing stick ! .
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by newmi(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2011
Joagbaje please don't give that boy the attention he is seeking for afterall he just acting out his name bonboi
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2011
Shey Donnie had said you're the one who have grace for his likes.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 8:53pm On May 17, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

As offensive as such a truth may be to you guys, we will continue to make it clear in our witness, for without Christ you are all lost and bound for hell, there are no two ways about it.  

And how do you know this?
Have you been to hell to know the type of people in it?
Did God give you that information?
Is this what Jesus would have said?
Did Jesus say this about the prostitute that was about to get stoned?

Shame on whoever wrote this disgraceful statement. Just because other people practise their faith that is different to yours  you condemn them to hell.  Shameful, are you certain of heaven yourself? are you sinless??

Hypocrites.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by newmi(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2011
@ Joagbaje
Hmmmm na now you come
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2011
Continue supporting yourselves!

What matters is that more and more people are coming to an understanding of your gimmicks and finding truth undiluted by your poison.

By the way, I NEVER brag. That belongs to you and your ilk. I am a small boy (nuclear the BOY as all of you call me). Like Jesus who had nowhere to lay His Head. Like the Apostle Peter. Like Paul. Its you that has the Ipads and Galaxy's etc. Which is all you're after
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by newmi(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2011
nuclearboy:

Like Jesus who had nowhere to lay His Head. Like the Apostle Peter. Like Paul. Its you that has the Ipads and Galaxy's etc. Which is all you're after
Well should in case you don't know, technology like the human mind is a dummy variable and a neutral ground thus both evil and good(whichever is smarter) can take advantage of it.
I would advice you get one and make your life much simple
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

If I gave a prado to God, why do you want to faint over it. I've given over ten cars to God and to people. It is not bragging it is a testimony how the word of God has affected me. If I get a hummer today(I'm not looking for it) but if I get it, I can give it away  following day. We are dead to these things you people worship.  Your emphasis is always on small small things. Suv, suits etc.  Let God enlarge your heart dude. You are too petty. I hope you don't brush your teeth with chewing stick ! .

How vain can this man get?   If you had been reading and studying your Bible you would have been more careful to blow your trumpet:

"Take heed that you do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise you have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  Therefore when you do your alms, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may glory of men.  Verily I say to you, They have their reward.  But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does: That your alms may be in secret: and your Father which sees in secret Himself shall reward you openly"  -- Matthew 6:2-4

If you are to brag then listen to this story:

A conversation between a boastful American tourist and a taxi driver.

A Yankee was being shown the sights of London by a taxi driver.

[i]"What is that structure over there?"

asked the American.

"That's the Tower of London, sir,"

replied the cab driver.

"Did you know, we can put up buildings like that in two weeks," drawled the New Yorker.

A little while later he said, "And what's that building we're passing right now"?

"That's Buckingham Palace, sir, where the Queen lives."

"Is that so?" 

said the yankee. 

"Do you know back in New York we could put a structure like that up within a week?"

A few minutes later they were passing Westminster Abbey.  The American asked again,

"Hey cabbie, what's that building over there?"

"I'm afraid I don't know, sir,"

replied the cab (taxi) driver.

"It wasn't there this morning" undecided

This goes to show that your motive for bragging has to be questioned.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

And how do you know this?

You will know this if you read and believe the gospel truth:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through Him might be saved.  He that believes on Him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." -- John 3:16-18

dare2think:

Have you been to hell to know the type of people in it?

You don't need to go to hell before you know about hell, the safest and wise way to know about it is to hear what the Bible says about it and believe it to know the type of people that will be in it:

"Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." -- 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10

Here it says sinners will not enter the kingdom of God.

dare2think:

Did God give you that information?

Read the Bible to get: [b]B[/b]asic [b]I[/b]nformation [b]B[/b]efore [b]L[/b]eaving [b]E[/b]arth.

dare2think:

Is this what Jesus would have said?

Do you really want to know what Jesus would have said?

"I tell you, Nay: but except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" Luke 13:3 and 5

dare2think:

Did Jesus say this about the love-peddler that was about to get stoned?

No.  He said go and sin no more.  But do you want to know what he said about the seriousness and reality of hell?

"But I say to you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.  And if your right eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast if from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into hell" -- Matthew 5:28-29

dare2think:

Shame on whoever wrote this disgraceful statement. Just because other people practise their faith that is different to yours  you condemn them to hell.  Shameful, are you certain of heaven yourself? are you sinless??

No one is condemning you to hell your conscience is.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through Him might be saved.  He that believes on Him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

dare2think:

Hypocrites.

Hypocrites may show up at a church building every Sunday, but there are no hypocrites in the body of Christ.  Hypocrites comes from the Greek word for "actor"  or pretender.  Hypocrisy is the "practice of professing beliefs, feelings or virtues that does not hold"  The Church is made up of true believers; hypocrites are "pretenders" who sit among God's people.  God knows those who love Him, and the Bible warns that He will sort out the true converts from the false on the Day of Judgment.  All hypocrites will end up in hell.

"And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" -- Matthew 24:51.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07am On May 18, 2011
The Virtue of Having Enemies
May 17, 2011

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets" (Luke 6:26)

It is no compliment to say about a Christian that he has no enemies, for that is the same as saying he has accomplished nothing.  The apostle Paul had many bitter enemies, and they finally got him executed.  In fact, almost all of the great heroes of the faith, through all the centuries since Satan gained his victory over Adam and Eve, have had to overcome bitter opposition from that wicked one.

So instead of resenting our enemies, we should thank God for them, for they enable us to become more like our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!  Only through such experiences can we learn what it means to say, with Paul: "I am crucified with Christ" (Galatians 2:20).  Only if we have enemies can we learn to obey Christ's difficult command to "love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" (Matthew 5:44).

The Lord Jesus easily could have called on twelve legions of angels to rout His enemies (Matthew 26:53).  Instead, He submitted to their vicious insults and cruel tortures, even praying in His agony on the cross, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).  The enemies of Christ killed Him, but had they not done so, He would not have died for our sins, and we would be lost eternally.  This is a mystery to ponder, and difficult to comprehend, yet, as the Bible promises, "Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee" (Psalm 76:10).

The enmity of men can thus be a channel of divine grace to the believer, for "tribulation worketh patience" (Romans 5:3), and "our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory" (2 Corinthians 4:17). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Sweetnecta: 1:52am On May 18, 2011
[Quote]« #63 on: Yesterday at 06:02:53 AM »

Quote from: nuclearboy on May 14, 2011, 05:07 PM
Joel Osteen is not on NL - true - but even in you, we've seen the effect of his doctrine and lifestyle. So lets leave him and return to our own pastor here who is justifying others whist himself remains a particularly dirty toilet.

[1] Cheating
[2] Using multiple IDs
[3] Marketing a false gospel
[4] Outright blatant lies - e.g. raising someone without blood and keeping her alive till they found blood for her organs to start working again
[5] Having a particularly daft set of people as support. Do you test them for IQ and choose the lowest scorers? And why do they keep on the shadows like trained dogs until they see that you've as usual being trounced only to jump in and cause confusion. Above shows Olaadegbu has like every other person who faces you, trounced you. Why is it only then they show up? Or are they subsets of Joagbaje (like akhozem)?

So rather than support others who truly "MAY" have repented, why not remove the forest in your eyes and dirt in your life and REPENT?

How did I cheat you?
What are the multiple ids?
What is false in the gospel?
Did you investigate the case? Others did and are convinced I didn't make it up. Are we not supposed to work miracles ? Is your Jesus dead? Do you believe the gospel? What is your understanding of the believer ?
I prayed and God raised that dead girl. And I have on record and video several healing cases. Some with medical records. I believe the words of Jesus and I act on it. Do you? Apart from your unbiblical interruption in threads to derail topics ,what do you do? Why don't you spend sometime to study to show yourself approved?[/Quote]he knows there are falsehood in the gospel. he had the audacity to question the one who came from God Almighty to 'correct, guide, honor Jesus [AS] and lead to all the truth and nothing but the truth' by what he heard from God and repeated it to man without any of his own 'opinion, interest or desire'.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Joagbaje(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

How vain can this man get?   If you had been reading and studying your Bible you would have been more careful to blow your trumpet:

[i]"Take heed that you do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise you have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  Therefore when you do your alms, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may glory of men.  Verily I say to you, They have their reward.  But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does: That your alms may be in secret: and your Father which sees in secret Himself shall reward you openly"  -- Matthew 6:2-4

If you are to brag then listen to this story:

It is God that judges the motive of the heart. I didn't brag about giving to blow my trumpet . The petty boy only quoted me out of context.   I was trying to prove a particular point on that thread. About the benefit of giving. They were criticising tithing  and asking what benefit of my tithing . I only gave an example of what give tithing and giving does. A giver will always recieve, t

There are miraculous things that have been happening to me through my givings, I can't tell them all. A couple gave me a brand new prado jeep, fresh from factory, i didn't ask them for it. They said God told them to give me. Guess what ? I only used it for a year I gave it as a seed this year , . 

And If you call that boasting . Then let's take it as a boasting in the lord. grin. So long as my "holy boasting is within my measure in God an not another man's.

2 Corinthians 10:15
15 Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,

I will rather boast in the goodness of giving than have some unbelievers run down the benefits of giving.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Zikkyy(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2011
Joagbaje:

They were criticising tithing and asking what benefit of my tithing . I only gave an example of what give tithing and giving does. A giver will always recieve,

Joagbaje:

I will rather boast in the goodness of giving than have some unbelievers run down the benefits of giving.

This might just be another lie, and please dont even attempt to play the victim card here angry I dont think i have seen anybody here, believer or unbeliever running down the benefit of giving. One issue i do know has to do with your inability to provide evidence that there are benefits exclusive to tithing smiley That does not amount to running down giving.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 11:11am On May 18, 2011
@ Oladeegu

I used to think you were different from the "religious folks" who resort to bigotry and the manipulation of the bible to support their argument. I am hugely disappointed.

You feel you can just quote the bible and feel impressed with yourself. Dude, its not a new thing. All you do is Cherry-pick verses and give it your own meaning and interpretations. I am not a muslim but I feel you are wrong to condemn someone you are debating with or someone who does not share your view to hell. It's myopic and shameful.

If Jesus told a Sinner to go and repent, who are you to condemn another human to hell??   Are you righteous?? Have you stopped sinning?? Do you follow all  the commandments in the bible?? If no, then you are an hypocrite to condemn another "sinner" [/b]to hell.

What did the same bible say about judging others?? But you wont quote that,instead you cherry-pick verses that suit your argument. Shame on your hypocrisy.

Oladeegu,

Are you aware that the same "BASIC INFORMATION BEFORE YOU LEAVE EARTH" was used to enslave your forefathers?  they used the same Cherry-picking method you are using to support their arguments.

Fraudster also use the book to perpetrate their dubious engagements.

Same was done during the Inquisitions era, When non-catholics/christians were killed. They picked verses to support their arguments. Ability to pick or quote verses from the bible does not mean you are [b]righteous

Before you condemn people to hell,  Using this same bible, ARE YOU FREE OF SIN?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2011
Thank you Zikky, for that post.

NOBODY runs down "GIVING". It is "tithing" as a LAW that we say is wrong under the dispensation of Grace. But to hide the vacuity of his position, pastor lies to make them seem to be the same thing.

THEY ARE NOT.

1. Giving is based on FREEWILL personal decisions and on the desire to help (an attribute of Love) someone else willingly out of your possessions
2. Tithing is based on manipulated scripture & meant to force people to open their wallets enriching today's institutionalized religious institutions.

Please allow him to exhaust his options - readers are not daft so they can see better and better as he "preaches" Satan's messages.

By the way, a personal decision to give a "tithe" of possessions is perfectly fine
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

@ Oladeegu

If Jesus told a Sinner to go and repent, who are you to condemn another human to hell??   Are you righteous?? Have you stopped sinning?? Do you follow all  the commandments in the bible?? If no, then you are an hypocrite to condemn another [b]"sinner" [/b]to hell.

Would you say the chaps in the hell-icopter are being bigots for warning the other guy of the impending danger?

Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2011
Here is an example of preaching that would not offend you or anyone.  I'm not sorry if 'am not like that.

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets" (Luke 6:26)

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0&feature=player_embedded
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

@ Oladeegu

I used to think you were different from the "religious folks" who resort to bigotry and the manipulation of the bible to support their argument. I am hugely disappointed.

You feel you can just quote the bible and feel impressed with yourself. Dude, its not a new thing. All you do is Cherry-pick verses and give it your own meaning and interpretations. I am not a muslim but I feel you are wrong to condemn someone you are debating with or someone who does not share your view to hell. It's myopic and shameful.

I would have been worried if everyone liked what I said and felt at home with it. If you are looking for "MOG" that would tickle your ears then watch this videoclip because I think he is saying what you would like to hear.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsdkqd1GcfA?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

What did the same bible say about judging others?? But you wont quote that,instead you cherry-pick verses that suit your argument. Shame on your hypocrisy.

I believe I gave you an article on this same subject on another thread, did you read up on it? In any case, read it again in the hyperlink below.

Judging Others
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 5:01pm On May 18, 2011
Oladeegu,

You still choose not to answer my questions??

Are you righteous to the level that you condemn others to hell??

Are you sinless??

simple questions require simple answers, Leave the cartoons to the kids.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 5:04pm On May 18, 2011
Olaadeegu,

Stop giving me other people's contributions,

Cant you figure things  and explain with your own thinking faculty?,

Are you beyond corrections??
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

Oladeegu,

Are you aware that the same "BASIC INFORMATION BEFORE YOU LEAVE EARTH" was used to enslave your forefathers?  they used the same Cherry-picking method you are using to support their arguments.

Fraudster also use the book to perpetrate their dubious engagements.

Same was done during the Inquisitions era, When non-catholics/christians were killed. They picked verses to support their arguments. Ability to pick or quote verses from the bible does not mean you are righteous.

The Bible can be used either as a rescue rope or as a noose to commit suicide depending on the user. If you want information about past, present and future events about this cosmos and the afterlife then the Bible is fresher than tomorrow's newspaper.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 5:29pm On May 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The Bible can be used either as a rescue rope or as a noose to commit suicide[b] depending on the user[/b]. If you want information about past, present and future events about this cosmos and the afterlife then the Bible is fresher than tomorrow's newspaper.

That is why i question your assertions,  you are giving people your own interpretations and you use it to support your arguments, which is understandable. But it does not equate to righteousness. Only God knows True righteousness.

Am still waiting for your response to my questions,

Are you so righteous that you appoint yourself  the director on who goes to hell or heaven?
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

Oladeegu,

You still choose not to answer my questions??

Are you righteous to the level that you condemn others to hell??

Are you sinless??

simple questions require simple answers, Leave the cartoons to the kids.

"Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. [b]And such were some of you but you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our Go[/b]d." -- 1 Corinthians 6: 9-11

If you observe the highlighted part you will realise that Paul was talking to those who are now believers when he said "And such were some of you." So, it doesn't matter what our sins are, Jesus can wash us and make us clean and righteous in the sight of God. So, the answer to your question is that I am now righteous by the grace of God who saved me from my sins. Will you come to Jesus for His cleansing power? There is power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 5:42pm On May 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

"Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you but you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our Go[/b]d." -- 1 Corinthians 6: 9-11

If you observe the highlighted part you will realise that Paul was talking to those who are now believers when he said "And such were some of you." So, it doesn't matter what our sins are, Jesus can wash us and make us clean and righteous in the sight of God. [b]So, the answer to your question is that I am now righteous by the grace of God who saved me from my sins.
Will you come to Jesus for His cleansing power? There is power in the blood of Jesus Christ.

Good for you, Now that you are "righteous", you see it fit to condemn the "unrighteous", knowing fully well that you were once unrighteoues. Does that make sense??

So, should I conclude that you sin no more??
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by Azibalua(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2011
nuclearboy:

Thank you Zikky, for that post.

NOBODY runs down "GIVING". It is "tithing" as a LAW that we say is wrong under the dispensation of Grace. But to hide the vacuity of his position, pastor lies to make them seem to be the same thing.

THEY ARE NOT.

1. Giving is based on FREEWILL personal decisions and on the desire to help (an attribute of Love) someone else willingly out of your possessions
2. Tithing is based on manipulated scripture & meant to force people to open their wallets enriching today's institutionalized religious institutions

Please allow him to exhaust his options - readers are not daft so they can see better and better as he "preaches" Satan's messages.

By the way, a personal decision to give a "tithe" of possessions is perfectly fine

Tithing has nothing to do with the law
Once you can understand this you will stop fighting a lost battle
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

Good for you, Now that you are "righteous", you see it fit to condemn the "unrighteous", knowing fully well that you were once unrighteoues. Does that make sense??

So, should I conclude that you sin no more??

I am not judging you, what 'am doing is simply telling you of God's judgment, that God, (not me) has judged all the world as being guilty before Him (Romans 3:19,23). When you were referring to Jesus not judging the love peddler in your earlier post what Jesus was offering her was forgiveness of her sin, because He was on His way to die on the cross for her. The woman acknowledged Jesus as "Lord" but He still told her, "Go, and sin no more." as you implied here. If the woman didn't repent, she would perish. To sin no more means that we should repent otherwise we would all likewise perish.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 6:24pm On May 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

I am not judging you, what 'am doing is simply telling you of God's judgment, that God, (not me) has judged all the world as being guilty before Him (Romans 3:19,23). When you were referring to Jesus not judging the love peddler in your earlier post what Jesus was offering her was forgiveness of her sin, because He was on His way to die on the cross for her. The woman acknowledged Jesus as "Lord" but He still told her, "Go, and sin no more." as you implied here. If the woman didn't repent, she would perish. To sin no more means that we should repent otherwise we would all likewise perish.

Jesus said "go and sin no more". He did not judge her on the spot. He encouraged her and despised the stoners who had already jugded her.

Why are you then taking the position of the stoners by condemning/ judging someone to hell??

You are still evading my questions righteuos one, Are you a saint that sin no more?? hence, giving you the leverage to jugde others to hell??
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2011
dare2think:

Jesus said "go and sin no more". He did not judge her on the spot. He encouraged her and despised the stoners who had already jugded her.

Why are you then taking the position of the stoners by condemning/ judging someone to hell??

You are still evading my questions righteuos one,  Are you a saint that sin no more?? hence, giving you the leverage to jugde others to hell??

I have broken all the 10 commandments of God, I have repented and have received the grace to go and sin no more and if I fall into sin I have an advocate Jesus Christ the righteous who is the propitiation for my sin.  In short, I have now put on Jesus Christ as one would put on a parachute and when I pass through the gates of death I would land safely in the hollow of my Lord and Saviour.  The question is are you good enough to make heaven?  Click on the questionnaire to find out.

That is why Paul said that he was not ashamed of the gospel of Christ because it is the Power of God unto salvation to those who believe.   Conscientiously go through the questions on this link and find out why you need to repent and how.

http://www.areyouagoodperson.org/
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by dare2think: 7:12pm On May 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

I have broken all the 10 commandments of God, I have repented and have received the grace to go and sin no more[b] and if I fall into sin [/b] I have an advocate Jesus Christ the righteous who is the propitiation for my sin. In short, I have now put on Jesus Christ as one would put on a parachute and when I pass through the gates of death I would land safely in the hollow of my Lord and Saviour. The question is are you good enough to make heaven? Click on the questionnaire to find out.

If you fall into sin?? so, there is still a probability you can fall into sin, yet you have the audacity to condemn others to hell. That is hypocrisy.

By the way, I dont need a questionnaire to calculate my righteousness and validity to heaven, it is Man-made. Only God holds that privilegde.

You sir, needs to stop leaning on other people's ideas of how to get to heaven, Human beings are not perfect. Only God holds the perfection key. You sttrike me as one who finds it difficult to reason on your own hence you depend heavily on other sources or other people's ideas to always prove your points.
Why then did God provide us with a Brain if we constantly fail to utilise it.
Re: Public Rebuke Of False Prophets by nuclearboy(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2011
^^ Are you not being too critical?

Olaadegbu is using Biblical standards to judge and accepts his own fallibility so its not hypocrisy. The Bible states what is fine and what is not. I doubt if you'd want to call him false anyway. I too have before argued against him and we don't agree on everything.  But the stuff he uses only state his own feelings is why he uses them - not all of us are good at composition. As long as they pass his message, they are fine and teach a good message in a society where some are almost selling indulgences. They (not him) should face heat!

Bury the hatchet, please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye / African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.