Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga (8556 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 11:45pm On May 11, 2011
The All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA) has joined the league of prominent bodies and individuals who have frowned at the plan of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) to give the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to the South-west.

Media reports had alleged that President Jonathan, members of the PDP National Working Committee and certain leaders of the party at its recent retreat at Obudu Ranch, Cross Rivers State had allegedly agreed to retain the position of Senate Presidency and Speaker of the House of Representatives in the North-central and South-west, respectively, while the slot of Secretary to the Government of the Federation was zoned to the South east.

Addressing journalists yesterday at the APGA national secretariat, National Chairman of the party, Victor Umeh expressed disappointment over the purported power sharing by the PDP national leadership. Umeh told journalists that only the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives would be commensurate with the support given to President Jonathan by the South-east electorate. The APGA national chairman who disclosed that he was supposed to travel to London yesterday night to meet with the ailing Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Odumegwu, threatened to report President Jonathan to the acclaimed Igbo leader.

“The issue of zoning shouldn’t be for the PDP only , it should be an equitable arrangement for all zones. The Federal Government and the PDP plan to deny South-east the slot of Speaker of House of Representatives is embarrassing. There is no basis for this. From 2007 to date, we have been experiencing cheating in the present circumstances. For all the support the zone gave to PDP, we shouldn’t be treated in this manner. Our people want the position of Speaker, whoever or the people involved in this decision making, it is fair that South-east be given the position.’’

In his veiled reference to the South-west, Umeh expressed consternation that the zone that gave support to the PDP presidential candidate, three days to the presidential election was about to be compensated with the slot of number four position in the country, as against the South-east that gave open embrace.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/may/12/national-12-05-2011-014.htm
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 11:48pm On May 11, 2011
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 11:49pm On May 11, 2011
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 11:50pm On May 11, 2011
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 11:52pm On May 11, 2011
forget this is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 11:56pm On May 11, 2011
I don't seem to understand the stupidity behind all this nonsensical threads about Ndigbo lately.
I think I have to leave this forum before my 100 posts.
Nonsensical.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 12:01am On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

I don't seem to understand the stupidity behind all this nonsensical threads about Ndigbo lately.
I think I have to leave this forum before my 100 posts.
Nonsensical.

na your wahala be that, i saw an article an i posted it, if u no like am kiss a very wet salty transformer angry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 12:07am On May 12, 2011
alj_harem:

na your wahala be that, i saw an article an i posted it, if u no like am kiss a very wet salty transformer angry
Don't be silly Bingo, surely you see only articles that centre on Ndigbo. Aszhole.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 12:12am On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Don't be silly Bingo, surely you see only articles that centre on Ndigbo. Aszhole.

grin grin grin grin grin bingo indeed

well u'll get use to me wink sorry if the insult let the thread die then smiley
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Obiagu1(m): 12:16am On May 12, 2011
That sentence was cooked up.
It's not there in his quote.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Justcash(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2011
Alj harem, you are very very stoopid. You had to insult a bed ridden Igbo leader and mock Igbos with a very insolent title. Na thunder go fire you and your Arewa A'S'S. Eediot.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:47am On May 12, 2011
this igbo political clowns who call themselves leader,they think it is the SW that cheated them!Awon ode alagbara ma m'ero!

the prize is 2015,for God sake,open ur eyes silly victor umeh! angry angry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by HighChief4(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2011
This alhmajiri will never stop
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 1:07am On May 12, 2011
The APGA national chairman who disclosed that he was supposed to travel to London yesterday night to meet with the ailing Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Odumegwu, threatened to report President Jonathan to the acclaimed Igbo leader.

And? Wtf is the monkey-looking, bed-ridden ikemba gonna do about it? Start another war?
The man can't even get a ha.rd on for his beautiful wife. Rather he left that job to his blood relative okonkwo who is, as we speak prolly shinning Bianca's congo on Ojukwu's bed whilst dressed in ojukwu's bathrobe. grin

Yeye dey boom!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 1:09am On May 12, 2011
Justcash:

Alj harem, you are very very stoopid. You had to insult a bed ridden Igbo leader and mock Igbos with a very insolent title. Na thunder go fire you and your Arewa A'S'S. Eediot.

bia angry

is it me or the sun newspaper that made the title angry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 1:13am On May 12, 2011
High_Chief:

how does it relate to the thread undecided
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by zstranger: 1:38am On May 12, 2011
Odikwa is very very very serious ooooooooo

Mu he he he

Igbo, they can whine so tay?

Ndigbo, what a reeetarded ethnic group.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by HighChief4(m): 2:15am On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

And? Wtf is the monkey-looking, bed-ridden ikemba gonna do about it? Start another war?
The man can't even get a ha.rd on for his beautiful wife. Rather he left that job to his blood relative okonkwo who is, as we speak prolly shinning Bianca's congo on Ojukwu's bed whilst dressed in ojukwu's bathrobe. grin

Yeye dey boom!

Not a new thing. MKO Abiola was denied of his mandate and nothing happened, he was even jailed and SSS recorded his s3x tape while forkin his wife in jail. As if that is not enough his ranting wife Kudirat was pumped with lead bullets rite there in Lagos and nothing happened, so if you guys are used to accepting a slap and turning d other side of your cheek we fight for our right and we are known for that.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by koruji(m): 2:17am On May 12, 2011
Look at who's talking.

High_Chief:

Not a new thing. MKO Abiola was denied of his mandate and nothing happened, he was even jailed and SSS recorded his s3x tape while forkin his wife in jail. As if that is not enough his ranting wife Kudirat was pumped with lead bullets rite there in Lagos and nothing happened, so if you guys are used to accepting a slap and turning d other side of your cheek we fight for our right and we are known for that.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 2:42am On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

Yeye dey boom!

how does this relate to the thread undecided
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by chino11(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2011
zstranger:

Odikwa is very very very serious ooooooooo

Mu he he he

Igbo, they can whine so tay?

Ndigbo, what a reeetarded ethnic group.

You must be silly. What did Yoruba did when the northerners slaughtered your only millionaire MKO? What did your poor Yorubas did when kudirat was equally slaughtered by ordinary almajiri? I can assure you guys are the worst retards and backward. Yorubas are nothing short of their almajiri brothers up north. You guys are the worst loosers. You guys are still living in the 1800, because your ondo, ogun eketi and the rest of the caves states explains it better, where you still have mud houses in the state capitals. Shameless tribe.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ektbear: 9:46am On May 12, 2011
i dey laff

reporting goodluck ebelechukwu azikiwe jonathan to ojukwu?

lmao
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2011
High_Chief:

so if you guys are used to accepting a slap and turning d other side of your cheek we fight for our right and we are known for that.

And who's stopping you? Go fight for your RIGHT now. I dey Look and Laugh.
Just make sure you don't venture into our region in the course of fighting for your right, else. . . . . . . . . . .you 'll get your silly ar.ses spanked again, like a naughty boy!

alj_harem:

how does this relate to the thread undecided

Shebi, their spokesman said he's gonna report Odechukwu to Chukwemeka  but the man is on his sick bed. Can't even take care of himself let alone his people.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by chino11(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2011
We don't give a damn the end justifies it all. We shall see. We are not Yorubas who accept slaughtering of their leaders by the ordinary almajiris
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by otokx(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2011
Omo see yab na; this must be the joke of the century.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by RoadStar: 10:38am On May 12, 2011
With the type of people we have in government and the types here on NL,
I must say, Nigeria has no hope.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 10:50am On May 12, 2011
RoadStar:

With the type of people we have in government and the types here on NL,
I must say, Nigeria has no hope.

no, nigeria still has hope if we put development first and leave tribalism in politics
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by seanet02: 5:15pm On May 12, 2011
Nonsensical Report by Ibos!!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by 2mch(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

High_Chief:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Funny Thread. See as them finish Alhaji
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Mynd44: 6:05pm On May 12, 2011
This is hilarious you why can't they leave that old man rest. He has done his bit. Well i see this as an empty threat its not even a threat it is for want of something to say
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2011
I would tell my mommy for you
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2011
So what will that vegetable do to jonathan ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Yr-old Cable Vandal Survives Electrocution In Makurdi / Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators / Okonjo-Iweala Is 83rd Most Powerful Woman In the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.