Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again (12241 Views)

New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu / Former Actress, Regina Askia’s Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Former Actress Ego Boyo Still Stunning Many Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by aloyemeka2: 11:47pm On May 11, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Former actress Dolly Unachukwu marries again[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-T0t9E4QHnPw/Tcq9gZm1eCI/AAAAAAAACz8/Bxjc7yGUmuA/s320/63309_1558904365869_1033074143_1605678_5352015_n.jpg[/img]

She is now Dolly Unachukwu-Olaniyan. She quietly married a man she calls her best friend and confidant, one Dr Olaniyan, several weeks ago. They had a traditional and church blessing and are planning a white wedding in the coming months. Dolly's new husband is a pastor.

This will be the 41 year old's third attempt at marriage. Her first marriage crashed in 1994 and her second some years back. She has two children. All the best to her.

We no even see one, she dey on her 3rd one, na wa o, lol

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/former-actress-dolly-unachukwu-marries.html
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by MeGaStReEt: 12:25am On May 12, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Former actress Dolly Unachukwu marries again[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-T0t9E4QHnPw/Tcq9gZm1eCI/AAAAAAAACz8/Bxjc7yGUmuA/s320/63309_1558904365869_1033074143_1605678_5352015_n.jpg[/img]

She is now Dolly Unachukwu-Olaniyan. She quietly married a man she calls her best friend and confidant, one Dr Olaniyan, several weeks ago. They had a traditional and church blessing and are planning a white wedding in the coming months. Dolly's new husband is a pastor.

This will be the 41 year old's third attempt at marriage. Her first marriage crashed in 1994 and her second some years back. She has two children. All the best to her.

[size=13pt]We no even see one, she dey on her 3rd one, na wa o, lol[/size]

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/former-actress-dolly-unachukwu-marries.html

Seek and ye shall find
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by aloyemeka2: 12:50am On May 12, 2011
This will be the 41 year old's third attempt at marriage.

If Dolly Unachuku is 41, then I am 12.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by HighChief4(m): 12:51am On May 12, 2011
And yet some women cant even get just one husband. Kudos to her
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On May 12, 2011
aloy-emeka:

If Dolly Unachuku is 41, then I am 12.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by aloyemeka1: 1:06am On May 12, 2011
High_Chief:

And yet some women cant even get just one husband. Kudos to her

Because they are not looking. Getting husband is one of the easiest thing to do for Nigerian women.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by HighChief4(m): 2:10am On May 12, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Because they are not looking. Getting husband is one of the easiest thing to do for Nigerian women.

So why do they keep flockin the churches searching for false prophecy. Stop being delusional
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by aloyemeka1: 2:23am On May 12, 2011
High_Chief:

So why do they keep flockin the churches searching for false prophecy. Stop being delusional

They flock churches to worship God and not to look for husbands, you are the one who is delusional. Nigerian men are the cheapest commodity any woman can obtain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by queenafric(f): 8:37am On May 12, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Nigerian men are the cheapest commodity any woman can obtain in Nigeria.
Chei, see downgrading!
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Babylove1(f): 11:44am On May 12, 2011
im very happi for her, wish her all the best
cant forget her role in those days of fortunes a soap opera in the mid-90s
thot she relocated to us
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by HighChief4(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2011
aloy/emeka:

They flock churches to worship God and not to look for husbands, you are the one who is delusional. Nigerian men are the cheapest commodity any woman can obtain in Nigeria.

There is no need arguing with you
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by MMM2(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2011
dats good newz
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2011
Wotz our biz, undecided
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by JUO(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2011
another 18 months marriage. God forgive me o
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by dano123: 5:55pm On May 12, 2011
good for her. i still wonder this our modern Christianity, why should a pastor married somebody's wife. the end time is near
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by lovejo(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2011
the pastor is committing fornication with her, she can't re-marry except only her ex is deceased, what bible college pastor of nowadays attends.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by jamd: 6:17pm On May 12, 2011
somebody says is a good news for her or for the christianity, a pastor marrying somebody wife, how hypocrite are nigerian christian
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by revlution: 6:23pm On May 12, 2011
aloy/emeka:

This site is hilarious, one of the best quotes i have read so far.
With the increased rate of unemployment retrenchment, and hardship i guess Nigerian men are the ones visiting churches with the hope of hooking up and marrying a successful woman that can atleast keep food on the table. I guess the days of Wife- material or Not-a-wife- material has gone.
its now a matter of first come , first serve.

, Chei!

Naija men, why now?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by freepeople: 6:27pm On May 12, 2011
JUO:

another 18 months marriage. God forgive me o
BBP - bad bele people tongue
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by coded777: 6:45pm On May 12, 2011
This tread is sure funny,
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by bababuff(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2011
This woman is beautiful. Even with her size, she is solid.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by 190: 6:59pm On May 12, 2011
She go sa[i]bi[/i] FUC[i]K[/i] sha!!

her pu-c go strong like IROKO  shocked shocked
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by macjive01: 7:32pm On May 12, 2011
Sorry to spoil the taste here. But why is it that most successful Yoruba men end up marry Igbos ?

Otedola
Obj
Adekunle
Gobalcom marketing manager.

Dem plenty.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Sweetdbest: 7:37pm On May 12, 2011
SHE FIRST MARRIED EMMA UNACHUKWU. THE GUY WENT DOWN AND SHE LEFT
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 12, 2011
190:

She go sa[i]bi[/i] FUC[i]K[/i] sha!!

her pu-c go strong like IROKO  shocked shocked

You will sure need water and vaseline to sample that kind of toto.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by ifyalways(f): 7:51pm On May 12, 2011
Big mama,the screen goddess .

Miss her on ma screen sha,goodluck to her. . .and her new man.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2011
ifyalways:

Big mama,the screen goddess .

Miss her on ma screen sha,goodluck to her. . .and her new man.

Which new man ? After three and you are still wishing her goodluck ? More like bad luck to me
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Aderupoko2: 8:08pm On May 12, 2011
And this woman go still wan born for the new man,hmmm
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Exponental(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2011
@ 190
Guy u wan enter set? e no sure 4 u oooooooooooo!

make una leave am, @ least she dey use her talent well.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by vislabraye(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2011
macjive01:

Sorry to spoil the taste here. But why is it that most successful Yoruba men end up marry Igbos ?

Otedola
Obj
Adekunle

Dem plenty.

U 4got to mention former mrs igwe and fashanu. Dolly is strategic. Some ladies are just men ladies

Dolly is strat
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by 2mch(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2011
macjive01:

Otedola
Obj
Adekunle

Dem plenty.

Femi Otedola's wife is Ghanian (nana), his father's wife is Yoruba. You dont have to lie to prove a point. OBJ has many wives, and his only legal wife the one he married legally ( the first one) is Yoruba.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by queensmith: 8:55pm On May 12, 2011
WOW, nigerian reporting skills are simply horrendous. Is this style of completely degrading someone the only way to attract he nigerian public?

Is linda ikeji even married sef? does she even have a man? kmt

(1) (2) (Reply)

"This Girl No Wear Bra" - Braless Photos Of Destiny Etiko & Mr Ibu Together / Meet Nigerian-american Fitness Trainer Agu Ukaogo Who Likes Being Nude. / Bolaji Amusan Aka Mr Latin's Wife Marks 40th Birthday In Dublin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.