Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices (1505 Views)

On Pdp's New Zoning Formula / Ex-pdp Chair Faults Akpabio’s Zoning Formula / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2011
[size=13pt]PDP rolls out zoning formula for top political offices
[/size]
*As Moddibo, Muazu, Wampana jostle for PDP chairman

BY HENRY UMORU

ABUJA-THE national secretariat of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has become a Mecca of sort as politicians have continued to intensify lobby ahead of the composition of the leadership of the National Assembly and the Federal Executive Council, FEC.

The lobby came on the heels of the tentative zoning arrangement by the Peoples Democratic Party, where positions had been zoned.
In the present formula, the South South has the position of the President, North West, Vice President, Senate President, North Central, Deputy Senate President, South East; Speaker, South West, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, while the North East has the position of the National Chairman of the PDP.

It was gathered yesterday that with the position of the PDP national chairman going to North East, the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA, Dr. Aliyu Modibbo Umar, and former governor of Bauchi State, Adamu Muazu, are said to be frontline contenders.

The states for this zone are Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe and Borno.

It would be recalled that the position of the national chairman, which was occupied by the South East in the present National Working Committee, NWC, that came on board in 2008, became vacant in January this year, following the forced resignation of Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo.

Deputy National Chairman, Dr. Bello Haliru Mohammed, from Kebbi State in North West geo-political zone, became the Acting National Chairman and saw the party through the period of the electioneering campaigns and elections proper, after the emergence of President Goodluck Jonathan as the presidential candidate of the party at the Presidential primaries.

It was also gathered that party chieftains and stakeholders from the zone are already meeting to brainstorm on likely successor of Nwodo and Modibbo, Mauzu and the National Vice Chairman, North East, Senator Paul Wampana, are said to be on top of the list.

It was gathered that Modibbo may be favoured, following the issue of generational change from the old brigade politicians and also for the fact that he had been a federal minister thrice and once Deputy Chief of Staff in the presidency.

that it would be dangerous for the people of the South East if they are left out in very top political offices at the National Assembly and the yet to be constituted Federal Executive Council, FEC.

Chukwumerije said the people of the region desired the position of Senate President or Speaker of the House of Representatives as compensation for the support Jonathan got during the April 16 Presidential poll.

Addressing leaders of the Abia North senatorial district who paid him a courtesy visit in his Abuja office yesterday, Senator Chukwumerije noted that it would be against natural justice the zone to be sidelined when plum offices were being shared as he noted that geopolitical zones that performed less for the PDP were getting better positions.

Meanwhile, the All Progressive Grant Alliance, APGA, has said that President Goodluck Jonathan would be betraying the support he got from the Southeast if he endorsed the proposed zoning formula of political offices that denies the Southeast the office of Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 2:09am On May 12, 2011
Oh Ibiam, oh Okpara, oh Wachuku, oh Osadebay, however I've missed you all, I miss you all most especially at this moment.

Your children are being annihilated in the political altar of Abuja. Their custodians have sold them for 30 pieces of silver.

Azikiwe, would you save your children from wherever you are or would you betray us like you did during the war?

Ojukwu, however frail you are, what kind of belligerents should we assume to be at this moment?

The curtain is drawing on your children. They have been betrayed by their cousins once again. The vultures are gathering once more from all regions to dissect her corpse.

Good bye one Nigeria for thy has never been anything like thee.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by EzeUche2(m): 2:14am On May 12, 2011
^^^

Now you see my anger.

Oh Ibiam, oh Okpara, oh Wachuku, oh Osadebay, I miss thee!

True Igbo leaders of a distant past.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 2:19am On May 12, 2011
^^^^^

Nwannem, I share your agony and anger.

I feel like a knight who has fallen by the sword. The wound aches from a very isolated part of my body such that my cries has reached the heavens.

The enemy did a good job in the cut. He must have been a master of the sword to know where to strike me deep.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by zstranger: 2:21am On May 12, 2011
Up Yoruba Intelligentsia

I love you I no go lie

Up the greatest of the greatest Yoruba Intelligentsia!

We run shyyt, shyyt dont run us.

All Ndigbo against OBJ, OBJ killed them all

OBJ, you too much man.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by aljharem3: 2:24am On May 12, 2011
zstranger:

Up Yoruba Intelligentsia

I love you I no go lie

OBJ, you too much man.
why fstranger why
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On May 12, 2011
Yebariba samboribobo
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by EzeUche2(m): 2:24am On May 12, 2011
dem_people:

^^^^^

Nwannem, I share your agony and anger.

I feel like a knight who has fallen by the sword. The wound aches from a very isolated part of my body such that my cries has reached the heavens.

The enemy did a good job in the cut. He must have been a master of the sword to know where to strike me deep.

This was the ultimate betrayal in my eyes. Jonathan did not even fight for us.

With his actions, all support from the Ndigbo populace has dried up.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 2:30am On May 12, 2011
Okpara, would you save me? Ojike, where are you? Mbadiwe, Ibiam, Nze o g . . . .?

My tongue has locked as I see the enemy horsemen, magnificent in their ride towards me, to finish me once and for all.

Save me o my heroes before they reach me from afar!

My wound has made me weak.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by aljharem3: 2:32am On May 12, 2011
dem_people:

Okpara, would you save me? Ojike, where are you? Mbadiwe, Ibiam, Nze o g . . . .?

My tongue has locked as I see the enemy horsemen, magnificent in their ride towards me, to finish me once and for all. Save me o my heroes before they reach me from afar!

them people all hope is not lost yet there is still 1 more ace card to be played

not now but in 2015
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by jason123: 2:34am On May 12, 2011
Where is that political novice called Chyz? Did I not tell you on this thread?   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-665337.0.html
I have been vindicated in less than a day!!!

zstranger:

Up Yoruba Intelligentsia

I love you I no go lie

OBJ, you too much man.

Na wa for you ooo! Most Yorubas that I know do not even want the position, they wanted the SE to have based on their support!!
There is nothing like Yoruba Intelligentsia. Stop disgracing the Yourbas!!!!

dem_people:

Oh Ibiam, oh Okpara, oh Wachuku, oh Osadebay, however I've missed you all, I miss you all most especially at this moment.

Your children are being annihilated in the political altar of Abuja. Their custodians have sold them for 30 pieces of silver.

Azikiwe, would you save your children from wherever you are or would you betray us like you did during the war?

Ojukwu, however frail you are, what kind of belligerents should we assume to be at this moment?

The curtain is drawing on your children. They have been betrayed by their cousins once again. The vultures are gathering once more from all regions to dissect her corpse.

Dem_people BABA!!, I feel you and your pains but look at it from another point of view. The speaker does not mean development. All it means is that a person from you ethnic group has the opportunity to loot for another four years and probably send his children abroad!!!
Most Yorubas that I have spoken to said the SW did not want it and that it should be given to the SE but I guess this is just PDP's formula to maintain "balance".

All in all, its time for the SE to rally behind APGA and send some serious political statements to the country!!! Rally round APGA, get some leverage and bargaining power, FORM POLITICAL BONDS WITH THE SW!!!, and allow the SE and SW produce a common front politically, automatically, the SS and the NC joins you guys!!!!!

That way, no one will lose!!!!
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by EzeUche2(m): 2:38am On May 12, 2011
dem_people:

My tongue has locked as I see the enemy horsemen, magnificent in their ride towards me, to finish me once and for all.

Save me o my heroes before they reach me from afar!

My wound has made me weak.

Your eyes are open. Spread the word to many of our brothers and sisters. The SE PDP needs to go. They are weak and do not serve our interest.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by aljharem3: 2:40am On May 12, 2011
EzeUche_:

Your eyes are open. Spread the word to many of our brothers and sisters. The SE PDP needs to go. They are weak and do not serve our interest.
ur signature annoys me at the very least angry angry angry
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 2:54am On May 12, 2011
EzeUche_:

I was blinded by optimism and the enemy dealt me a ghastly cut from the sword. He still refuses to sheathe his sword as its pointed towards my wound!

jason123:

Dem_people BABA!!, I feel you and your pains but look at it from another point of view. The speaker does not mean development. All it means is that a person from you ethnic group has the opportunity to loot for another four years and probably send his children abroad!!!
Most Yorubas that I have spoken to said the SW did not want it and that it should be given to the SE but I guess this is just PDP's formula to maintain "balance".

All in all, its time for the SE to rally behind APGA and send some serious political statements to the country!!! Rally round APGA, get some leverage and bargaining power, FORM POLITICAL BONDS WITH THE SW!!!, and allow the SE and SW produce a common front politically, automatically, the SS and the NC joins you guys!!!!!

That way, no one will lose!!!!

I never wanted the speakership for Ndigbo just for the sake of having it. Secretly, I wanted to use it or the post of the senate president, to know how far our so-called politicians from Ohanaeze, Aka Ikenga all the way to the NASS, have come in their political acumen and skills.

Does it now mean that all their collective skills were not good enough? This is where my pain stems from. To add salt to injuring, a region who never lobbied for the post, actually got it on a flimsy excuse. Does this mean our SE politicians were never ever able to play the game of their counterparts?

Speakership is nothing compared to political skills. Does this mean that our SE politicians couldn't feel the mood of Ndigbo and act according to Ndigbo's interest in Abuja? They're our politicians afterall. If they couldn't get this for us, the door is open for the political dissection of the SE. This, is my wound.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by zstranger: 2:55am On May 12, 2011
May God continue to bless the Yoruba race, and all defenders of Yoruba interests

The greatest, the most sagacious, the most calculative, the most enlightened, the pace setter, the most civilized, the most urbanized, the most peaceful, the most skillful, the most discerning, the most intelligent, the most politically astute, the most farsighted, the most determined, the most progressive, the most dogged, the most organized, the most endowed, the most sapient ethnic group in Nigeria, and indeed in Africa.

God bless Jonathan and the SS
God bless OBJ
God Bless Afenifere
God Bless YCE
God Bless Yoruba school of thought
God bless ACN
God Bless the SW
God Bless Odualand
God bless Yoruba intelligentsia

Yoruba Intelligentsia name and game
Striking so hot
make Ibos go insane
We be the chosen one
Yorubas/OBJ/ACN/Tinubu/YCE [/b]remain oba ara of Naija land
Yoruba brain working all day
Like say We no be man made
The civilized world keep urging Yoruba to do more
Once more we[b] retained
the speakership
Ibo people Bone animosity
Yoruba be the great on[/b]e
Dirty Ibo people e so ra yin
We are  beyond your beef talk
Ojumo kan, imo kan, ere kan, ara kan, asa kan
Just like Chameleon
Olomo si kata l"oba agbado
Igi mu jina s"ori
I think you should know
So,  
, Abegi ooooo
Oba o le pe meji l"aafin
E ma lo ji soro

The Yoruba people the most incredible
Out of Naija
Straight from Naija
Political Sagacity,  We get am
Check our list of accomplishments,  Walahi aya [b]yin
a ja
No be lie,  hear am
No be lie,  hear am
No be lie,  Eyin mu j"abe lo
No be lie,  Kinihun l"oba eran

As I come here before you
I go talk am as I see am
I no go use
any sugar cover am
Call me your Yoruba man
but I know you understand am
And I still go dey stress am
Say we no dey use gra gra and akpu brain do am
Yoruba people always peacefully do it very nicely
Yoruba people always try to wahala nobody

It"s Yoruba Intelligentsia at work
Guaranteed to make something out of nothing grin
With the best political clout
I know it sounds like bragging
But it"s true that I"m talking
Can"t deny Yoruba Superiority
Right now we"re at a zebra crossing
No cars are passing
It"s just reality flashing
Owo cho je la lo ma-aaaa
enya, enya lo luku ma-aaaa
Dis one e no be shakara-aaaa
Dis one is surely confir-aaaa-med

Categorically Yoruba people are the best
Mentally
No gainsaying Yoruba people are  the sharpest
Physically
Don"t doubt us
We go bring home[b] Presidency after Sambo [/b]
Incredibe, remarkable, unbeatable, palatable, reliable Yoruba
Gudugudu, akinkanju, arakangudu, okunrin ogun,  yeah!!

We believe/follow Awo philosophy
Why we no go blow
Political astuteness work for us
Why we no go show
Our culture, our heritage
There is nothing like it Africa

Na We Jonathan [/b]want
To the [b]speakership post
We belong

Jealous Ndigbo, is a must if you want blow
Omo na turn by turn
Beg baba God make e reach your turn
If e just be omo plenty by turn
Anyhow e go be
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by aljharem3: 3:02am On May 12, 2011
^^^^

watin sef, you own too much jor angry

which is is this na angry angry angry angry abeg comot jor
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dayokanu(m): 3:05am On May 12, 2011
Akinrogunnnnnnn
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by Kilode1: 3:38am On May 12, 2011
. .For some strange reason, this thread reminds me of this funny comment by the late Aare Ona Kakanfo:

. . . Awon bi Asikiwe, Mbadiwe, b'oo ba d'iwe, awon Ekiti o ka oo -Samuel Ladoke Akintola (1910-1966)
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by Nobody: 3:46am On May 12, 2011
zstranger:

Up Yoruba Intelligentsia

I love you I no go lie

OBJ, you too much man.

Is this the same person that said ACN leadership was bad?

This has got to be a joke. OBJ ko OJB ni.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On May 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

. .For some strange reason, this thread reminds me of this funny comment by the late Aare Ona Kakanfo:

. . . Awon bi Asikiwe, Mbadiwe, b'oo ba d'iwe, awon Ekiti o ka oo -Samuel Ladoke Akintola (1910-1966)

Thats my grand uncle right there.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by Kilode1: 4:04am On May 12, 2011
^^ Your Grand Uncle left so many memorable quotes grin

I now see where you humor came from.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by hercules07: 5:43am On May 12, 2011
@dayo and Kilode

Make una no turn am to another Akintoal thread ooooo, meanwhile I did not know stranger had such skills o. The Yorubas are not too concerned about the speakership, it is only OBJ and his cohorts that are interested in it, I feel for our SE brothers sha, it was obvious that they were being used, yet they did not realise it, anyway, 2015 will soon be here.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dayokanu(m): 5:56am On May 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^ Your Grand Uncle left so many memorable quotes grin

I now see where you humor came from.

That was why he was so reverred and loved at the Federal House of rep before he went back to become Premier of the West
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2011
[size=16pt]Southeast loses as PDP Caucus upholds zoning[/size]
By Yusuf Alli 5 hours 44 minutes ago
Font size:
•Mark, Ekweremadu, national chairman survive round one
The National Caucus of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)on Tuesday night decided to retain the current zoning formula for the sharing of offices.
With the development, the coast appears clear for the President of the Senate, Chief David Mark and the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu to seek second term in office if they are nominated by their geopolitical zones.
It is left to Mark and others to play their games well to earn their second term tickets in the leadership positions in the Senate
Also a likely beneficiary of the decision might be the acting National Chairman of the PDP, Mohammed Haliru Bello, whose North-East zone may retain the post.
But the upholding of the existing formula saw the South-East losing out its battle for the Office of the Speaker to the South-West.
According to findings, the National Caucus which met late on Tuesday opted for the retention of the zoning formula based on five factors:
The need to ensure continuity and settle down for work.
Stability of the nation’s democracy by saving time being spent to vie for offices.
To avoid crisis for the new administration of President Goodluck Jonathan in the National Assembly.
Ethnic balancing Sustaining pre-election pledges/commitments which assisted PDP to earn a well-deserved victory.
A source at the meeting gave the breakdown of the formula as follows: President (South-South); Vice-President (North-West); Senate President (North Central);
Speaker (South-West); Deputy Senate President (South-East); Deputy Speaker (North-East); National Chairman (North East); SGF (South-East); Senate Leader (South-West);
House Leader (South-South); Senate Chief Whip (North-West); and the House Chief Whip (South-East).
He said: "The issue of power sharing formula was the easiest matter that was discussed at the meeting as most members were not happy with the tension being generated by the debate.
"Even the South-East delegation caught everyone by their silence when the matter came up at the meeting. [size=13pt]Not even a finger was raised from the geopolitical zone to demand for the Office of the Speaker.[/size]"
"I can tell you that the matter has been amicably resolved and we are hopeful that the National Assembly will take off on a peaceful note."
Responding to a question, the source added: "It is left to any political office holder like Mark to return to their zones to seek mandate to remain in such posts."
As at press time, there were indications that the South-East Caucus in the National Assembly may meet next week on the fate of Ekweremadu.
A reliable Senator, who spoke in confidence, said: "Most of us want him back but we will still meet next week to take a decision. And you know in politics, it is all about lobbying."

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/5910-southeast-loses-as-pdp-caucus-upholds-zoning.html
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by alexleo(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2011
Personally I dont take some political noise on nairaland serious. During the campaign period Buhari"s name was ringing on nairaland and it was as if Jonathan has lost but when the chips were down he won landslide. Now the noise is up again, Igbos are losing. When the chips are down we will know who is losing. I am not interested in all this your senate president and speaker whatever. What I am interested is the development of our region first and I know this does not come by being senate president and speaker. when we were senate president did it bring us any development. What did Etteh and Bankole speakership serve the west? Is it not fashola that is developing Lagos? Let our Governors do their work first. Let Chime continue his good works in enugu, let Peter Obi continue his own in Anambra, Let Rochas begin to develop Imo fast, Let Orji change from his evil ways and start developing Abia and let Martin Elechi speed up development in Ebonyi State. That is the main thing. Jonathan has been president does that transform Bayelsa. His state is still backward in terms of development. Did Donald Duke wait for a calabar man to be president before transforming cross River State to what it is now? The north has ruled for over forty years does that translate to Northern states looking like america? The north has said it that they supported Patricia Etteh's removal because she was a christian and they were uncomfortable having two christians heading the national assembly. Did Obasanjo not support Etteh and even tried so much to retain her but she was still kicked out. If Jonathan puts an  Igbo man there they will still fight him as a christian and make his tenure filled with trouble and at the end impeach him. When it happens no you people will still say Igbo this Igbo that. I laugh at you nairalanders the way you react to political issues sometimes. Again let us bear in mind that it is God that gives power and he gives t to whoever he wants irrespective of tribe. Who would have thought that South South will be holding the presidency by now but God did it. When God will want an Igbo man there all this noise you people are making cannot stop him. Igbos this is not the time to quarrel with Jonathan o. lets leave this speaker thing for now and focus on development. When the time comes we shall reach the top by God's grace.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by maddock(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2011
@alexleo It couldn't have been said and delivered better as you have done it.Most of us here are so tribalistic that we can't see clearly. Having the position of any of these key position does not in anyway translates to actual development in that region.All them politicians are the same,but let's just hope with the new injection this dispensation would be different.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by presido1: 7:56am On May 12, 2011
alexleo:

Personally I dont take some political noise on nairaland serious. During the campaign period Buhari"s name was ringing on nairaland and it was as if Jonathan has lost but when the chips were down he won landslide. Now the noise is up again, Igbos are losing. When the chips are down we will know who is losing. I am not interested in all this your senate president and speaker whatever. What I am interested is the development of our region first and I know this does not come by being senate president and speaker. when we were senate president did it bring us any development. What did Etteh and Bankole speakership serve the west? Is it not fashola that is developing Lagos? Let our Governors do their work first. Let Chime continue his good works in enugu, let Peter Obi continue his own in Anambra, Let Rochas begin to develop Imo fast, Let Orji change from his evil ways and start developing Abia and let Martin Elechi speed up development in Ebonyi State. That is the main thing. Jonathan has been president does that transform Bayelsa. His state is still backward in terms of development. Did Donald Duke wait for a calabar man to be president before transforming cross River State to what it is now? The north has ruled for over forty years does that translate to Northern states looking like america? The north has said it that they supported Patricia Etteh's removal because she was a christian and they were uncomfortable having two christians heading the national assembly. Did Obasanjo not support Etteh and even tried so much to retain her but she was still kicked out. If Jonathan puts an Igbo man there they will still fight him as a christian and make his tenure filled with trouble and at the end impeach him. When it happens no you people will still say Igbo this Igbo that. I laugh at you nairalanders the way you react to political issues sometimes. Again let us bear in mind that it is God that gives power and he gives t to whoever he wants irrespective of tribe. Who would have thought that South South will be holding the presidency by now but God did it. When God will want an Igbo man there all this noise you people are making cannot stop him. Igbos this is not the time to quarrel with Jonathan o. lets leave this speaker thing for now and focus on development. When the time comes we shall reach the top by God's grace.
Thank you my brother, when Okadigbo, Evans and others were Senate Presidents what development did they bring to Igbo land of their respective states. I think none. What development did Mark or Bankole give to their states in thier first term? All those positions are meant to enrich who ever holds them and the masses.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by ziccoit: 8:12am On May 12, 2011
May be Jona is paying back those or one who made him a Vice-President and now a president. Do you think this Jona of a man could run away from OBJ? I am a SWner but, truth be told SE deserves Speaker-ship position more than the SW. The reason is obvious.

I am very happy this thing is happening. In fact my happiness know no bound. Can you now see that, vote GEj not PDP is nonsensical and fallacy of immeasurable dimension. This is how he is going to run his 4years tenure and the downtrodden people of this Country will pay the price. Who cares at least you have what you ask for. Continuing breathing your "fresh air"
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by ziccoit: 8:23am On May 12, 2011
dem_people:

Oh Ibiam, oh Okpara, oh Wachuku, oh Osadebay, [/b]however I've missed you all, I miss you all most especially at this moment.

[b]Azikiwe
, would you save your children from wherever you are or would you betray us like you did during the war?

You don't need to kill yourself. In actual fact, you betrayed those people you are invoking when you thumb-printed Umblela and rigged in GEJ. Those names belong to people of high moral standard, the visionaries, the movers, the pure thinkers and they would not be happy with you for treading the wrong path in the name of whatever was on your mind.

I implore you to invoke the names of PDP voters and riggers. I think it is fair you let those people rest. Hence, I will have to stuck you mouth with goodluck cheesy cheesy
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by Abagworo(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2011
It remains ridiculous that Ezeuche who was part of those clamoring for an end to zoning would turn around to lament.That sounds funny to me.PDP is never going to change Nigeria.They just deliberately damaged Warri pipeline in order to justify the already existent scarcity of all petroleum products.With the present high price they will recoup there electoral expenses.

Welcome to the world of PDP.
Re: Pdp Rolls Out Zoning Formula For Top Political Offices by dempeople(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2011
ziccoit:

You don't need to kill yourself. In actual fact, you betrayed those people you are invoking when you thumb-printed Umblela and rigged in GEJ. Those names belong to people of high moral standard, the visionaries, the movers, the pure thinkers and they would not be happy with you for treading the wrong path in the name of whatever was on your mind.

I implore you to invoke the names of PDP voters and riggers. I think it is fair you let those people rest. Hence, I will have to stuck you mouth with goodluck cheesy cheesy

grin

You no well. Me go kill myself over Naija politics?

(1) (Reply)

Fashola For President Of Nigeria / Wristwatch Designer Other Govt Cronies Got Fuel Import Allocation / Sheikh Zakzaky: ''the West Wants To Render Nigeria Ungovernable''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.