Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi (2138 Views)

EXCLUSIVE : Six (6) Amazing Keys In Building And Maintaining A Happy Relationshi / 8 Risks To Consider Before Getting Involved In A No-strings-attached Relationshi / The True Pillars Of Successful Relationship That Is Lacking In Today Relationshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by nogames: 5:51am On May 12, 2011
I am 36 year old, there is great pressure from family and pairs about marriage, i decided to settle down this year. Fortunately for me i was introduced to a lady by a close friend, (he knows i am always afraid of wrong choice), This lady based in Ibadan while I based in Lagos, We both came from the same town.
We call each other regularly, and i went to Ibadan two months ago (march to be precised) to met her and she took me to her sister. The woman asked if i had prayed about the relationship and i told her, i am still praying about it.

Now the pastor i took her name to for prayer said i should not even think of marry her at all. He refuses to tell me the reason (The pastor didn't know her). I dont know how to break this news to her, especially when she told me that, her pastor said there is no problem we can go ahead with the relationship.

What should i do?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On May 14, 2011
[b]sweery I guess no one has replied you cos you are 36 and you should know berra than this duh angry angry angry angry angry Is it your pastor that will marry her? Will he be the one to live with her? look forget about your pastor, I'm not saying its bad to seek advice from your pastor but bro when it comes to matters of the heart what trully matters is the two hearts in question. You want to tell her what your pastor said while she has told you her pastor has seconded to your union isn't it funny, two ''men of God'' having different visions for the same thing undecided Bro If you love this girl and you know deeply that she is the one for you GO FOR HER kiss BTW there are fake pastors I'm not saying your pastor is fake, all i'm saying is you should know better than putting your own happiness in the hands of your pastor. And why would he tell you not to marry her without any concrete reason? I noticed you didn't even say anything about what you feel for her undecided . Marry the chikala kiss Remember A MAN OF GOD has seconded to your union cheesy wink kiss [/b]
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by hunkyjohn(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2011
Nice one Natasha wink
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 8:48pm On May 14, 2011
^^thanks and this just came from a 16 years old cool
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by hunkyjohn(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2011
Age is just a #. You are very smart but remember to stay out of trouble. cool
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2011
lolz thanks for the complement and the advice I really appreciate it cheesy
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz thanks for the complement and the advice I really appreciate it cheesy
I know what you doing. . .!
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2011
sauer:

I know what you doing. . .!
really? so tell me what am I doing? undecided
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

really? so tell me what am I doing? undecided
you are tryina make me ask you out! grin
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by bikokwe(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2011
natasha cant be 16 she meant 2 say 60(clears throat)
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by bikokwe(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2011
@ poster there must be a clear cut reason for the Man Of God to say so .D4,let him explain.The man of God may not be Right.Remember there is a man before The God.The MOG has no right to tell u who to marry cuz he wont stay with her.He is not the final say.He doesn't even know anything about her and he just said NO.Nawa which kind word of knowledge be dat?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 14, 2011
am I tripping or was this thread duplicated?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 10:53pm On May 14, 2011
sauer:

you are tryina make me ask you out! grin
lolz its like you just finished smoking grin grin grin grin no problem is it not just to go out to the beach or anywhere nice? undecided
bikokwe:

natasha cant be 16 she meant 2 say 60(clears throat)
really what makes you think so? undecided fine I know I talk like someone matured but i'm 16 anyway you don't have to believe me but it doesn't change the fact that i'm 16 cheesy
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz its like you just finished smoking grin grin grin grin [b]no problem is it not just to go out to the beach or anywhere nice? undecided[/b]really what makes you think so? undecided fine I know I talk like someone matured but i'm 16 anyway you don't have to believe me but it doesn't change the fact that i'm 16 cheesy
well, if you'd come along, y not?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 11:12pm On May 14, 2011
sauer:

well, if you'd come along, y not?
okay I will so where do you want to take me to?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay I will so where do you want to take me to?
where do you wanna go? I have a lot of time on my hands. . . cool
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 11:31pm On May 14, 2011
sauer:

where do you wanna go? I have a lot of time on my hands. . . cool
i will love to go to the beach, I have never been to one cos I have issues with water but hopefully you will help me break that cry cry cry cry cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

i will love to go to the beach, I have never been to one cos I have issues with water but hopefully you will help me break that cry cry cry cry  cheesy cheesy
NOooo ProblemOooo! I'll take you to the beach. There is a cele guy there though who brandishes chelsea gin and a long cane. Hope you dont have issues with that too? undecided
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 11:49pm On May 14, 2011
sauer:

NOooo ProblemOooo! I'll take you to the beach. There is a cele guy there though who brandishes chelsea gin and a long cane. Hope you dont have issues with that too? undecided
no i don't so lets fix a date cheesy
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

no i don't so lets fix a date cheesy
Am ready when u ready. tmw? let's speak on YIM.
the cele guy is scary though, comes from the tribe of the lion of judah and u know how those blokes can be
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 12:36am On May 15, 2011
sauer:

Am ready when u ready. tmw? let's speak on YIM.
the cele guy is scary though, comes from the tribe of the lion of judah and u know how those blokes can be
LOLZ some other time I want to go to bed now. Night kiss
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Mynd44: 9:12am On May 15, 2011
This is the reason why i avoid the romance section. Natasha is 16 in that case, i am 23
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Tingles(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2011
Why don't you beg the pastor, maybe he'll change his mind?

Pastors themselves are getting divorced nowadays.
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by otokx(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2011
the pastor you gave her name to is he your regular pastor?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Beync(f): 11:44am On May 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

This is the reason why i avoid the romance section. Natasha is 16 in that case, i am 23
grin grin
Op, Is pastor ur God?
And dont say God revealed thru him because God can as well reveal to you
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by CrudeOil2(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2011
Nigerians and their pastors. I'm seriously sick and tired of y'all.
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by intelligen(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2011
@poster,i think u shd ask d pastor his reasons for his stand,bt jst go ahead if d girl is ok n ur mind permits./natasha is actualy 16,she is my girlfriend tho am 75.
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Mynd44: 9:00pm On May 15, 2011
I personally think the pastor is trying to eliminate him so he can have a run with this guy's girl. Personally i don,t see sense in this if he can't give you reasons then he probably has none.
And i think Natasha is in representing Nigeria in one of those age group games so they are reducing her age drastically i hereby call for an MRI
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 9:32pm On May 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

who cares? undecided you don't have to believe it undecided
intelligen:

@poster,i think u shd ask d pastor his reasons for his stand,bt jst go ahead if d girl is ok n your mind permits./natasha is actualy 16,she is my girlfriend tho am 75.
lolz sup? berra log in to YIM now wink
Mynd_44:

And i think Natasha is in representing Nigeria in one of those age group games so they are reducing her age drastically i
hereby call for an MRI

and you call yourself an adult just look at the way you reason undecided gosh this forum opened my eyes to see that a lot of adults act childish and I who is a child actually acts like the adult SMH undecided
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Mynd44: 9:45pm On May 15, 2011
And who told you that i am an adult? For all you know i am also 16. And even if i am an adult would i want to be walking around and speaking like i was olori ebi?
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Natasha2(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2011
okay bye cheesy
Re: I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 16, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b]sweery I guess no one has replied you cos you are 36 and you should know berra than this duh angry angry angry angry angry Is it your pastor that will marry her? Will he be the one to live with her? look forget about your pastor, I'm not saying its bad to seek advice from your pastor but bro when it comes to matters of the heart what trully matters is the two hearts in question. You want to tell her what your pastor said while she has told you her pastor has seconded to your union isn't it funny, two ''men of God'' having different visions for the same thing undecided Bro If you love this girl and you know deeply that she is the one for you GO FOR HER kiss BTW there are fake pastors I'm not saying your pastor is fake, all i'm saying is you should know better than putting your own happiness in the hands of your pastor. And why would he tell you not to marry her without any concrete reason? I noticed you didn't even say anything about what you feel for her undecided . Marry the chikala kiss Remember A MAN OF GOD has seconded to your union cheesy wink kiss [/b]
Perfect answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must You Control The One You Love? / Ladies Would You Allow This? / Act Like A Lady,think Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.