Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials (21509 Views)

If You Are Unemployed, Go Register At The NDE Office Close To You Immediately. / If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by kayodesblog: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2021
Permit me to bring you to the knowledge of a few things this day. I wouldn’t want to speak much on the current job statistics but it is very much obvious that the number of unemployed graduates remains on the high side as the day goes by.

May I give you a promise that if you are able to follow through on this insightful discussion, your next job application is a done deal!
Let me show you where you are getting it wrong and let me proffer a tangible solution that you will be forever grateful for.

Getting employed this days has gone beyond just dusting your certificates and walking into a business setup to request a job.

Don’t be surprised that even connections fail this days because the person you have your back on has a superior with upper hand to determine who gets in or not. We will talk about that a little later.
Shall we see the four (4) major reasons why you are unemployed despite your constant application attempts;

1. Poor Information :

The matter of poor information is a very crucial one that we need to look into.
Many have lost employment opportunities countless times because they lack information. There are important questions that you need to ask when trying to seek employment with an organization, there are needful information that will ease your stress if you have them about the organization but most people are too much in a hurry.

Did you even care to ask or research about how they employ?
Did you attempt to research on what extra qualities will help boost your chances?
Did you check previous recruitment exercises and the mode of conduct? etc.

Some people even miss interviews because of poor information.
You applied for job and your number is always not reachable, you are not conversant with your mail, you are not checking up for latest developments and you are awaiting employment? You have gotten it oh. Goan resume!

2. Overdependent On Connection :

I started a talk on this at my introductory part which I deliberately suspended till now.
It is a pity that many have over-depended on connections and assistance from people who seek to be in the position to effect certain things. I wouldn’t want you to misquote me as I sure know that this things work most often but sometimes too, it might not be your lucky day.

If it will interest you to know that there are levels to this things sometimes and the person who seem to be a boss in your eyes is a junior staff or of less hierarchy before some.

Sometimes it doesn’t just work out, those who have been in the shoes can hit the like button. Most people often leave needful follow ups that is required of them and go take a nap believing that there is someone at work.

I wouldn’t want you to be shocked at the end of the day!

Bottom line, despite your connection, do a thorough follow up and be informed.

3. Outsmarting Instructions :

People who fall in this category often stay well at home jobless.
I want you to agree with me that there are vacancies opened to the public with specific qualifications required to occupy them.

Permit me to also educate you that when a company says they want a National Diploma Certificate holder for example to occupy a position, they have their reasons. They might be considering the salary level for any qualification higher than that, it might be what they actually need or due to any other reason.

It will then be absurd if you have that ND certificate but decide to submit that of your MSc so as to impress or seemingly get upper hand than the rest applicants. Don’t be surprised that your application will be trashed.

Please Receive Wisdom!

4. Bad CV :

Can we get really factual at this juncture because this is one of the key determinants for whether you will be called for interview or not.

Maybe you don’t know what a CV is, your CV is you in absentia. What they would like to ask you should be found in your CV and in fact your CV should make your employer want to meet you in person.

I really need to repeat this that there are levels to this things. There are CVs that make people want to meet you and there are CVs that goes straight to the bin. No second look or thought

Having a well drafted and structured CV is bae, it tells your employer what you are capable of, what you are bringing to the table, how prepared you are for them and the organizational goals.

Please if you don’t have a CV, I mean a good and attention grabbing CV that will make your employer want to meet you and give you instant employment please get that on our website (www.legitcv.com.ng), it’s just 1,000 Naira only.

Having gone through this guides I want to believe that you have been shifted intellectually and opened to the strategies that works.

Go and secure your next application in this strength.

Source : https://www.legitcv.com.ng/4-reasons-why-you-are-unemployed-despite-your-constant-application-trials/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by kayodesblog: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Drop your questions if you have any!
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by BigDawsNet: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
smiley Forgive me but my list is important

Actually we have jobs but too many applicants (Over population)

The limited job are shared among some tribes which is very wrong...it suppose to be equal...we are all cititzen of the country and we have right and authorization to work

Greediness: we have thousands of employed citizen in different organisation competing with an unemployed person for new vacancies...how can you be managing somewhere with 60-70k income and you are dragging job with someone that borrow money to attend an interview...

Electricity: if we don't have constant electricity in the country, forget it...we will lack lots of jobs on our soil...you can't attract a foreign investors when you can't even produce a 5hours power... Sometimes I just imagine how much MTN, GLO and rest spend on fuel just to stay online

Finally

Security When the country is in deepshiit.. you will scare off a potential investors...just imagine if you won a $500m lottery...will you invest your money on Yemen soil?...
Na suya terrorist go take ur meat do...

Let's our government solve this terrorist bandits watever issue..then we can welcome people who are ready to create thousands of job for our people

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by shegzhkn: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol.

call a spade a spade, a country of over 200M citizens with almost non-existent manufacturing sector alongside myriad of other gargantuan problems, tell me how in God's green earth will their be jobs in such country??

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by chukwuibuipob: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by cutecanson(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
On point
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Starboytwo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dedicate this land to cabana, he really try yesterday.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by jericco1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
It can be anything as it is not subjective

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by seanwilliam(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lack of correct connection grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op..I must really commend you on what you just wrote up there....

But like I keep telling people seeking for jobs especially graduates that without connection,no shishi for you....If you like submit your c.v from now till when fowl go lay cooked eggs,your c.v go end up for mama oke akara kiosk the following morning shocked

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by unity004(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Throwback: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Most important reason is that the vacant positions are not enough to significantly reduce the number of those still seeking employment.

9 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by SchoolGate: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lobatan! tongue
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
All this motivation speaker sef

8 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Calorie: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Surprisingly, some people are getting multiple offers. Job seekers just need some guides. Visit my signature for tips

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by SimeonOTC(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
5. Connections
6. No. 5
7. In all dah getting, get No. 6

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
shegzhkn:
Lol.

call a spade a spade, a country of over 200M citizens with almost non-existent manufacturing sector alongside myriad of other gargantuan problems, tell me how in God's green earth will their be jobs in such country??

Tell them the bitter truth, Nigerian youths have to start using their brains to think outside the box & be creative. Not waiting for them baba 70's to create jobs for them, because bb naija will only block their thinking facilities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Dansioligy: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Connection and connection works alone and this is Nigeria.
If God wants to help you, he will connect u

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by olowo1930: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
All out of point. Nigeria is full of trashes. Just pray to God to relieve us from current challenges we are facing. In western world. You don't need CV ,connection, Information to engagement. All they want to know is you have a job to do but Nigeria is bad beyond repair. People in govt are complaining and they don't want to retire, the current economy is affecting all the private sectors.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Darkblood: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lmao �� grin
You really think all these are reasons people don't have jobs
Lmao ��
Damn niggar, issoraite.
Maybe you don't live in Nigeria or u do, but choose to be tone deaf
Cos what is this write up?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by itubaba001: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
But the same Nigerian can be employable in other countries under a suitable environment

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by seyz91(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mtchewww!

Nonsense and post

All your points are shits
The only reason is there are no job, few vacancy for too many applicants which brings about high competition for a particular post or position

undecided undecided
kayodesblog:
Permit me to bring you to the knowledge of a few things this day. I wouldn’t want to speak much on the current job statistics but it is very much obvious that the number of unemployed graduates remains on the high side as the day goes by.

May I give you a promise that if you are able to follow through on this insightful discussion, your next job application is a done deal!
Let me show you where you are getting it wrong and let me proffer a tangible solution that you will be forever grateful for.

Getting employed this days has gone beyond just dusting your certificates and walking into a business setup to request a job.

Don’t be surprised that even connections fail this days because the person you have your back on has a superior with upper hand to determine who gets in or not. We will talk about that a little later.
Shall we see the four (4) major reasons why you are unemployed despite your constant application attempts;

1. Poor Information :

The matter of poor information is a very crucial one that we need to look into.
Many have lost employment opportunities countless times because they lack information. There are important questions that you need to ask when trying to seek employment with an organization, there are needful information that will ease your stress if you have them about the organization but most people are too much in a hurry.

Did you even care to ask or research about how they employ?
Did you attempt to research on what extra qualities will help boost your chances?
Did you check previous recruitment exercises and the mode of conduct? etc.

Some people even miss interviews because of poor information.
You applied for job and your number is always not reachable, you are not conversant with your mail, you are not checking up for latest developments and you are awaiting employment? You have gotten it oh. Goan resume!

2. Overdependent On Connection :

I started a talk on this at my introductory part which I deliberately suspended till now.
It is a pity that many have over-depended on connections and assistance from people who seek to be in the position to effect certain things. I wouldn’t want you to misquote me as I sure know that this things work most often but sometimes too, it might not be your lucky day.

If it will interest you to know that there are levels to this things sometimes and the person who seem to be a boss in your eyes is a junior staff or of less hierarchy before some.

Sometimes it doesn’t just work out, those who have been in the shoes can hit the like button. Most people often leave needful follow ups that is required of them and go take a nap believing that there is someone at work.

I wouldn’t want you to be shocked at the end of the day!

Bottom line, despite your connection, do a thorough follow up and be informed.

3. Outsmarting Instructions :

People who fall in this category often stay well at home jobless.
I want you to agree with me that there are vacancies opened to the public with specific qualifications required to occupy them.

Permit me to also educate you that when a company says they want a National Diploma Certificate holder for example to occupy a position, they have their reasons. They might be considering the salary level for any qualification higher than that, it might be what they actually need or due to any other reason.

It will then be absurd if you have that ND certificate but decide to submit that of your MSc so as to impress or seemingly get upper hand than the rest applicants. Don’t be surprised that your application will be trashed.

Please Receive Wisdom!

4. Bad CV :

Can we get really factual at this juncture because this is one of the key determinants for whether you will be called for interview or not.

Maybe you don’t know what a CV is, your CV is you in absentia. What they would like to ask you should be found in your CV and in fact your CV should make your employer want to meet you in person.

I really need to repeat this that there are levels to this things. There are CVs that make people want to meet you and there are CVs that goes straight to the bin. No second look or thought

Having a well drafted and structured CV is bae, it tells your employer what you are capable of, what you are bringing to the table, how prepared you are for them and the organizational goals.

Please if you don’t have a CV, I mean a good and attention grabbing CV that will make your employer want to meet you and give you instant employment please get that on our website (www.legitcv.com.ng), it’s just 1,000 Naira only.

Having gone through this guides I want to believe that you have been shifted intellectually and opened to the strategies that works.

Go and secure your next application in this strength.

Source : https://www.legitcv.com.ng/4-reasons-why-you-are-unemployed-despite-your-constant-application-trials/

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na CV advert OP come do cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Tyebetyet: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Are Unemployed Despite Your Constant Application Trials by Goldenheart(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIS 2015:CHECK THE LIST OF SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS-3/4/15, DOWNLOAD PAST Q&A / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting / Massive Recruitment At Action Against Hunger (ACF)-49 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.