Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (13995 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by ahmedinho1(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2011
That's a fallacy. Fallacy of OVERGENERALISATION! The question ought to be "Why some men cheat?"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by cold(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2011
queensmith:

just because its [b]all you know in africa [/b]doesnt mean its as old as the origins of the earth? where the hell did you get that idea?
why do you think the Romans are soo socially famous for their habits of the 18th century?

Because they embraced and glamorized moral decadence.

Even the cavemen were proven to be monogamous, polygamy only became soo popular because people mistook the fact that some men had more than one wife according to the ancient Assyrian rule- The additional maidservant is given by the wife if she cannot bare children.

Cheating is a intimate perversion, whether its going anywhere or not!

All i know in Africa indeed.You just keep going on & on about monogamy without substantiating anything.Shows how intelligent you are.

The union, in marriage of two members of the opposite sex is a tradition that has been around since men were living in caves. So have extra-marital affairs. Since almost the beginning of time, humans have believed that marriage was important in maintaining a cohesive, healthy society. Another belief that was collectively held about marriage was the idea that the union was to be monogamous. Despite this belief, some human beings can't seem to live a monogamous lifestyle. Research has shown that affairs are as old as marriage itself.
Why do people have extra-marital affairs?
Some say that monogamous relationships are not natural. They believe human beings are not biologically inclined to mate for life. I say that for every person who has had an affair there is probably a reason to justify it, in their eyes. My opinion is that we set our expectations of what marriage is too high. When our expectations aren't met we look outside the marriage for someone who can meet them.

[url]http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/infidelity/tp/infidelity_hub.htm
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Pennywise(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2011
nakedall:

b/c one toto dey kill p'nis
All the women on NL should be listening to you. grin grin grin

queensmith:

why do you think the Romans are soo socially famous for their habits of the 18th century?

Which Romans? Which 18th Century? Which school u go? Which kain babe? Which. . . which . . . .!!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2011
zayhal:

They have no dignity.

Do not respect the marriage institution.

They're easily manipulated and lack the strong will to resist temptation.

Believe they're polygamous in nature and can't be satisfied by one woman.

Believe they're handsome or rich or whatever to make women fall for them.

And of course,

They're never satisfied with the good things they have in their reach and so go out to look for what will bring trouble into their lives.

With such comments, if I was your man (hope God does not punish me with such misfortune, this is just for illustration purposes), I will definitely cheat as much as I can cheat.

I will do my best to chook as much women as I can chook to avoid the displeasure and dehumanisation of chooking you.

I will do it without any shred of remorse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by queensmith: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2011
cold:

All i know in Africa indeed.You just keep going on & on about monogamy without substantiating anything.Shows how intelligent you are.

The union, in marriage of two members of the opposite sex is a tradition that has been around since men were living in caves. So have extra-marital affairs. Since almost the beginning of time, humans have believed that marriage was important in maintaining a cohesive, healthy society. Another belief that was collectively held about marriage was the idea that the union was to be monogamous. Despite this belief, some human beings can't seem to live a monogamous lifestyle. Research has shown that affairs are as old as marriage itself.
Why do people have extra-marital affairs?
Some say that monogamous relationships are not natural. They believe human beings are not biologically inclined to mate for life. I say that for every person who has had an affair there is probably a reason to justify it, in their eyes. My opinion is that we set our expectations of what marriage is too high. When our expectations aren't met we look outside the marriage for someone who can meet them.

[url]http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/infidelity/tp/infidelity_hub.htm
[/url]

Right- now i see where you get it from. My intelligence is displayed by my ability to make conclusions drawn from research backed with solid evidence.

Yours is copied from a statement written by God knows who and proven by God knows what.
Where on earth did they recieve the idea extra marital affairs have been around since men were living in caves when at that time there was no such thing as marriage?

Where did you or the author of this piece of trash learn your own history?? Monogamy is the natural form of human relationships, even before the invention of marriage men were living- one wife ,one cave.

Diversion from that is a result of sexual perverseness and moral limits continuously being tested.

We even see evidence of this on a daily basis- the foundation of family for example. Most only keep one best friend, we only openly date one partner, and even developing civilisations continue to outdate legal polygamy.

I suggest you pick up some books describing mans evolutionary social affairs before you make cock based assumptions and try to push foolish ideas on others.

No matter how many biggotted men try to further justify thier nonsense by pulling rubbish out of thier arses the bases of infidelity will remain the same.

They are all a bunch of perverts!!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by cold(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2011
queensmith:

Right- now i see where you get it from. My intelligence is displayed by my ability to make conclusions drawn from research backed with solid evidence.

Yours is copied from a statement written by God knows who and proven by God knows what.
Where on earth did they recieve the idea extra marital affairs have been around since men were living in caves when at that time there was no such thing as marriage?

Where did you or the author of this piece of trash learn your own history?? Monogamy is the natural form of human relationships, even before the invention of marriage men were living- one wife ,one cave.

Diversion from that is a result of intimate perverseness and moral limits continuously being tested.

We even see evidence of this on a daily basis- the foundation of family for example. Most only keep one best friend, we only openly date one partner, and even developing civilisations continue to outdate legal polygamy.

I suggest you pick up some books describing mans evolutionary social affairs before you make rooster based assumptions and try to push foolish ideas on others.

No matter how many biggotted men try to further justify thier nonsense by pulling rubbish out of thier arses the bases of infidelity will remain the same.

They are all a bunch of perverts!!!
Indeed.Yet you failed again to show that intelligence & the 'solid rock evidence'.Oma se o!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by queensmith: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2011
You mean the way you intelligently proved cavemen without the faintest idea of a future invention called marriage still managed to have extra-marital affairs??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by cold(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
Please can you point me in the direction of any book or article that lay claims to fidelity being a man's thing from the days of yore until recently?Even the Greek gods mythology is steeped in adultery & infidelity.I don't know the books you read probably the ones you wrote yourself but they sure are affecting your cognitive skills.

Zeus was the god of the earth and the sky. His symbols were the thunderbolt, the eagle, the bull and the oak. Although he was married to Hera, his elder sister, he would frequently cheat on her with many mortal women. other goddesses and nymphs. He is depicted in statues and paintings as a middle-aged man seating on his throne or throwing a thunderbolt.

http://www.greeka.com/greek-mythology.htm
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Hardeyorlah(f): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
Men r polygamous in nature
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by OCCULTIST(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
Some men cheat because they have a target of the number of women they want to drive in their hummer with before they die,i have this friend who keep record of the women he has slept with,now he is counting 465 women that he has slept with world wide,you need to see his sexual Diary,it has the ladies names,age,date he slept with each of them,place and country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ALL
ALL MEN CHEAT
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
Not all men cheat. Call me naive, I don't mind
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by alexola20(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by ochayi(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
We MEN dont cheat, we only help our spouses to reduce the pressure on them, else we go kill dem b4 their time with our innate and voracious desire for sex,  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2011
The reason men cheat is simple: there is some available woman who is willing to open her legs.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sholaf(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
seyibrown:

[b]I am not really suprised that many men here have said men cheat because 'men like /s/e-x + want to sample/conquer + their wives don't satisfy them etc.

What makes you think that Women too do not like sex? That women do not want to sample other men? Or that men satisfy their wives?

There is HARDLY any man who cheats that SATISFIES HIS WIFE in bed! He spends the best of his libido on women other than his wife!  . . . and then they go mad when the sexually deprived woman cheats on them because the hubby can only last 'one minute' (having spent all his energy on 'outsiders'), if he touches her at all!

Most WIVES need quality s+e+x, not just 'one minute roll on roll of' rituals! If your wife does not WANT you in bed or does not dress up/spice things up for you, It's because YOU SUCK in HER BED !!  grin  grin Forget what Nnneka your GF tells you, you are great in bed! WHAT DOES YOUR WIFE THINK ABOUT YOUR PERFORMANCE IN YOUR MATRIMONIAL BED??  grin  grin

Men who cheat do so because they are selfish and cannot control themselves! [/b]

"GBAM" Well said.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
What I know is that, women cheat a lot as well. Only amateur and gullible guys don't know that.

It is not about so-called women's "discipline" or "selflessness" or "morals" that prevents their all-out cheating. Women will cheat more if they had as little to lose as men do.

Even I am 100% sure women are more selfish than men, whilst men are more greedy than women.

Both sexes have their good and bad individuals. The bad are way more than the good people. You have to be careful who you choose.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Oluschenco(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Wen dey are tired of missionary style & hence go for a beta offer.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Bolarge1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
MEN CHEAT BECOS MOST WOMEN LOST THEIR SEXUAL EGO AFTER HAVING CHILDREN.

YOUNGER GIRLS ARE MORE DRAMATIC ON BED THAN MARRIED WOMEN

LIKEWISE YOUNGER BOZS ARE MORE ACTIVE IN PLAY THAN MARRIED MEN.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO STICK TO WHAT YOU HAVE AND MANAGE IT THE WAY YOU SEE IT.

IT'S VERY SAD THAT MOST WOMEN WILL NEVER TELL THEIR HUSBAND WHEN THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED ON BED, BECOS THEY NEVER WANTED THEIR HUSBAND TO FEEL THEY ARE WHORES.

BUT LIFE EXPERIENCE HAS SHOWN THAT WOMEN WILL PREFER TO LOOK FOR A YOUNGER GUY THAT SHE WILL DEPLAY HER SEX CRAZINESS FOR THAN TO HER HUSBAND AND LIKEWISE THE MEN TOO.

HUSBAND AND WIFE SHOULD LEARN TO OPEN UP TO ONE ANOTHER AND ENJOY THE FUN TOGETHER IN ANY FORM THEY DESIRE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

What I know is that, women cheat a lot as well. Only amateur and gullible guys don't know that.

It is not about so-called women's "discipline" or "selflessness" or "morals" that prevents their all-out cheating. Women will cheat more if they had as little to lose as men do.

Even I am 100% sure women are more selfish than men, whilst men are more greedy than women.

Both sexes have their good and bad individuals. The bad are way more than the good people. You have to be careful who you choose.

I do not agree. Men are selfish in nature. Women are just a bit too emotional.
Nice back pack. The color and the GQ feel of it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
chika98:

I do not agree. Men are selfish in nature. Women are just a bit too emotional.

I will have to disagree on that.

Based on my experience with women (and admittedly, this is vast grin), you tend to see that women tend to always want things their way and will use emotional blackmail to get it if they have to. They are more subjective than men and tend to give priority to their own (e.g. kids), that is why it is hard for a woman to agree for the same punishment she wishes on others for their own kid.

Furthermore, women know that women are more selfish. I think this is a major contributor to woman always having beef with each other and bitching on each other even without knowing each other. And as a guy, you are wondering "why". Men just get along with each other.

The amount of times I am in amazement how my female friends are beefing the person they are smiling with is shocking.

Women are not selfish in situations they know they risk public condemnation. Once you remove the threat of that, they are more likely to act selfishly without a shred of contrition. Absolutely zero contrition because . . . . ."they are the weaker sex" hence they are entitled to misbehave without consequence or responsibility.

That is not to say there are no selfish men.

chika98:

Nice back pack. The color and the GQ feel of it

Thanks. I just love the vanity of it. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by coogar: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
el-effizi:

I am a man in my early thirties and I think I have the right to express my opinion.

Men cheat because of their innate greed. They are not satisfied with one woman. I have heard men say that Being Intimate with many women is very sweet. Now what is that supposed to mean ? That women are sex objects ? It matters to note here that the same desire that makes men to have many houses and cars is the same desire that may make men have many wives or one wife and many mistresses.

Men cheat because of uncontrollable lust. I cannot say that I have not been a victim of lust in the past. But I believe that GOD has given us the power to overcome the temptation of lust so that we can make lust to lose its ability to energise us enough to transform out lustful thoughts into ACTION. I have lived with boys who have stable girlfriends, and yet still quietly patronise other women for one-night stands. I am about to get married, and throughout my long-distance relationship with my fiancee, I have never thought of cheating on her - lustfulness notwithstanding. Lust will never master me, because my mind is the temple of GOD.

Men cheat because of a vain ego. They think that the number of women you sleep with adds more respect to you as a man among your male peers. I am sorry to say this ideology is fed by the fact that we are in a male-dominated world. But if the truth must be said, this smacks of intimate recklessness and irresponsibility.

Men fail to realise that all women have the same physical make-up. The intimate intercourse you will have with Tina will not differ from the one you will have with Angela. It only endangers your health because you are not going to test Angela for STIs before you jump in. If your wife is not good in bed, why not teach her ? If you have a problem with her, why not settle it amicably ?
Best of all, ensure that your woman is someone whose weaknesses you can permanently tolerate before you marry her, or don't marry and make every woman you meet know your stand, so that they know what you stand for.

I have thought about this question for many years. This is my own school of thought on why men cheat.

and you want me to believe you are a man, seriously?

my question to you is when is your next menstrual period? smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by armyofone(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
the cheating should be two way thing. not one person cheating and hidding things. thank God for where i am, you cheat, you are a goner  cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

I will have to disagree on that.

Based on my experience with women (and admittedly, this is vast grin), you tend to see that women tend to always want things their way and will use emotional blackmail to get it if they have to. They are more subjective than men and tend to give priority to their own (e.g. kids), that is why it is hard for a woman to agree for the same punishment she wishes on others for their own kid.

Furthermore, women know that women are more selfish. I think this is a major contributor to woman always having beef with each other and bitching on each other even without knowing each other. And as a guy, you are wondering "why". Men just get along with each other.

The amount of times I am in amazement how my female friends are beefing the person they are smiling with is shocking.

Women are not selfish in situations they know they risk public condemnation. Once you remove the threat of that, they are more likely to act selfishly without a shred of contrition. Absolutely zero contrition because . . . . ."they are the weaker sex" hence they are entitled to misbehave without consequence or responsibility.

That is not to say there are no selfish men.

Thanks. I just love the vanity of it.  cool grin

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa very predictable Mr Sagamite but I don't want this to turn into a gender argument so I'll gladly leave it be.
Selfishness is a human trait that both women and men possess. Let's leave it at that really.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by coogar: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2011
armyofone:

the cheating should be two way thing. not one person cheating and hidding things. thank God for where i am, you cheat, you are a goner  cheesy

where are you?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by armyofone(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2011
place where cops are no jokers, you knnow i can catch you cheating and land you one hot slap and call the cops still for you.

coogar:

where are you?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2011
chika98:

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa very predictable Mr Sagamite but I don't want this to turn into a gender argument so I'll gladly leave it be.
Selfishness is a human trait that both women and men possess. Let's leave it at that really.

I agree it is a human trait. So is greed, emotions, vanity, parental instincts etc. I think for some traits some sex have more that the others.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by coogar: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
armyofone:

place where cops are no jokers, you knnow i can catch you cheating and land you one hot slap and call the cops still for you.

you will have to catch me first. . . .and even if you do, landing me a hot slap will produce the same reaction from me. you call the cops, they charge me for battery and i counter charge(i will make sure there are 2-3 witnesses that saw you delivering the hot slap on my face). we both get arrested and it's up to us to drop the charges against each other or have a nice rest @ the po-po station.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by MissyB3(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
jennykadry:

Not all men cheat.
I agree! cool

omo_to_dun:

The reason men cheat is simple: there is some available woman who is willing to open her legs.
Briefly and neatly put!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by chika98: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

I agree it is a human trait. So is greed, emotions, vanity, parental instincts etc. I think for some traits some sex have more that the others.

I agreed with this bit

Then this other bit about more traits being more expressed in some gender than others. . . Hmm
Right! now I don't believe only men cheat. The biggest thing is they always get caught. Women however can take it to their graves
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
armyofone:

Cheating is not a punishable offence under law. Thank God your hand cant reach me even if you jump
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
chika98:

Right! now I don't believe only men cheat. The biggest thing is they always get caught. Women however can take it to their graves

Hell yeah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams / Snake In The Stomach / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.