Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (51981 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo, President and founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as evil filled with wilderness.

The world’s second richest pastor made the remark on Sunday during a sermon at the church’s headquarters, Canaanland, Ota in Ogun State.

Oyedepo who was speaking on the power of prophecy, said he warned Nigerians in 2015 prior to President Buhari’s victory, stressing that some fellows were angered by his prophecy until they are now faced with the reality.

In his words, “I am privileged to be among the few God shows things long before they happen.

“Some fellows were upset with me when I was talking against this evil government.

“I told this Nation, you are heading for trouble: 2015. Are they in trouble or in turbulence? Turbulence.

“I saw the wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land. Now no direction, no motion.

“When a Prophet speaks, he speaks the heart of God”.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/18/i-warned-nigerians-in-2015-about-this-evil-govt-bishop-oyedepo/

203 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Tinububalls: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tales by moonlight.

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by DankemzI(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sir please forgive them as hunger and starvation is serving em hot and spicy.

351 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
I hope this isnt a recycled news being used to subtly attack Oyedepo cos I can see a part about being second richest pastor. I am sure when RCCG original founder was alive, he would have been the richest pastor in Nigeria but did his alleged wealth transfer to his children? Where are they today.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by YorubaKinging: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
We're sorry sir

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by insidelife22(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga CEO how many more branch managers are you going to sack today?

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Maxymilliano(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo is generous with the word 'evil.

What we have is worse than evil, Buhari is a catastrophe.

272 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
... But this Buhari is so so deeply catastrophic.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
the man hasn't flown in that jet for the past three years. Get your lies right.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Arespect10: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Has he sack his branch managers or i should mind my business?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by kingsways: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
I also warned those within my sphere but they refused to listen

I warned them that someone who was nominated by Boko Haram as representative should not be allowed to become president

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Sunnybay7: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buhari is just an evil force engineered by dark soul.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by slivertongue: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
“I saw the wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land. Now no direction, no motion.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by sapientia(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
haba
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by lkillbrokehoes: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Making Buhari the president of the most populous black nation have been the worst decision ever.

Some gullible Nigerians elected a mannequin as president.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You should have filmed him having alcohol now.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Veqtor: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read. If not, the history is there for everyone who cares to know.

In 1984, this beast did most of the things he's doing now. He has always been a sadist and die-hard bigot with fulanization agenda. It was so bad, to the point, Fela made a song about him.

So if people, especially southerners, had this knowledge, they probably won't have brought this disaster upon themselves. No wonder history is not taught in our schools, so people would remain in the dark.

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Iwanttoto: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:
The problem with Nigerians afonjas is that they don't read.

Corrected

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Okoroawusa: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na so this one go die sara one day too... forming prophet in the midst of people who can't afford transport fare to his church.
No support Buhari...u no support...no drag God enter the matter

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by nyiamfrank: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
You say?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Sweetaura: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Prophet you did not lie, we are seeing it and experiencing it live.

34 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Tinubuadvocate: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Godjone(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Like i used to say and will continue saying it, buhari is a bad ruler. A wheelbarrow pusher is a good leader than buhari.

He is like this nama below

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by vedaxcool(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin cheesy you sacked pastors for not meeting monetary targets and you still think it is God you speak to?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ThEGodFaThEr102: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.
Abeg, go back to primary school.
See the useless grammar agbaya like you is vomitting.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Emergingnation(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s]grin grin cheesy you sacked pastors for not meeting monetary targets and you still think it is God you speak to?[/s]
How is that your business Aboki ! You better face your cave moque !

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by techWriter3: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
the man hasn t flown in that plane for the past three decades Get your untruths right
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
True true you did sir.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.