Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Beef With Access Bank! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Beef With Access Bank! (923 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / I Got A Job With Access Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beef With Access Bank! by barazana: 1:44pm On May 12, 2011
GOT A TEXT FROM ACCESS BANK AT 1PM DIS AFTERNOON INVITING ME FOE AN INTERVIEW FOR 4PM DIS AFTERNOON.IMAGINE DAT! NOT CARING WAY STATE I RESIDE. WAT SERIOUS COMPANY DOES DAT? PPLE/COMPANIES ARE JUST FEEDING ON JOB SEEKERS DESPERATION AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT,BUT WE AS JOB SEEKERS CAN CHANGE DIS.IN MY OPINION LETS HAVE SOME PRIDE AND STAY AWAY FROM EXAMS AND INTERVIEWS OF COMPANIES LIKE THIS COS OBVIOUSLY THEY TREAT THEIR STAFF LIKE CRAP.ITS COS GRADUATES ARE SELLING DEMSELVES SO SHORT THAT ACCESS BANK WOULD DARE TO DO THIS AND EXPECT THAT THEIR INTERVIEW WUD BE WELL ATTENDED REGARDLESS OF THE SHORT NOTICE GIVEN. AFTERALL,THEY ARE NOT DOING US A FAVOUR,WE A GIVING OUR TIME AND PROVIDING A SERVICE THEY NEED.PPLE THINK,
Re: My Beef With Access Bank! by seyi11111: 2:17pm On May 12, 2011
@poster did you apply there before?or they get your cv throught agent?
Re: My Beef With Access Bank! by VALIDATOR: 2:21pm On May 12, 2011
U got the IV late probably because they don't want you to attend.Catch my drift?
Re: My Beef With Access Bank! by shewun001: 5:19pm On May 12, 2011
Guy do not beef Access Bank and really calling for an Aluta-like boycott will never work.
Once you are out of school, let all that jazz leave u o, it doesn't work in the real world, All the best.
Re: My Beef With Access Bank! by JahMan1: 2:21pm On May 24, 2011
That is the least of what you'll see when you get employed there.
11pm you will still be working.

(1) (Reply)

Well Control Training - Iadc Wellcap / . / Aidevue Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.