Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262744 members, 1711713 topics. Date: Friday, 31 October 2014 at 05:30 PM

File Zilla - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / File Zilla (218 Views)

How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily / Urgent: Opening OperaMini OBML Format File On A PC / File Integrity Violated (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

File Zilla by Tundeobash(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2011
I have made a download of File Zilla. After executing it, I mean installing it, I could not use it. I have gone back to the site to see if I have the wrong download but it was the right one. Can somebody give me a guide on using it? Thank you for the help grin
Re: File Zilla by macomrades(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2011
Re: File Zilla by Tundeobash(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2011
Thanks for your prompt response. I had read through the Tutorial and I discovered that the example of the software given on the page was different from what I have. Please see the screen shot of what I have as an attachment.

Re: File Zilla by umaryusuf(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2011
I think you should download and install "File Zilla client" and you most have a CPanel login information.

I can help you with a complete package at: http://umaryusuf.com/n5k-website.html

Best Regards
Re: File Zilla by macomrades(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2011
Download the client here http://www.filehippo.com/download_filezilla/

Cheers.

(0) (Reply)

Mac Os X 10.6.3 Retail Cd Needed Urgently / I Need U.s Sim Urgently,please Flash Me On 080-34489191 / send an email to a friend with anothe's email address from your box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.