Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

**pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (29862 Views)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by deltalife(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2011
Is It Possible For a Lady to be pregnant And Still Measurate?

Matured minds pls.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by afrobaby(f): 7:16pm On May 12, 2011
Yes, it is, though it is not called menstruation then, it is called spotting or bleeding.

Some women continue to have menstrual bleeding throughout their pregnancies. Most frequently, if there is bleeding during pregnancy it happens at the very outset of the pregnancy, and then it stops.

There are many reasons for spotting or bleeding during pregnancy. Some women do experience a regular menstrual cycle, even though they are pregnant. This can happen as a result of conceiving close to the time of the next menstrual period.

An ectopic pregnancy, in which the embryo implants somewhere outside of the uterus-most frequently in the fallopian tube-can cause bleeding similar to menstruation. If there is cramping and bleeding during an early pregnancy, immediate medical assistance is vital

2 Likes

Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On May 12, 2011
No comment,I swear cheesy
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Blazay(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2011
Na real "no comment". . .!!!

Na only "measurate". . .you go born triplets sef with all that 'measurating' I tellya.

Mu he he he he he

Who no go "Kafanchan" no go sabi how to climb "Kilimanjaro".

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by deltalife(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2011
@ afrobaby, God will surely bless you so much; you know it and that is why you ignored whatever obvious mistake and treated the issue @ hand. God bless.

@ Beefs,- Blazay and co. I guess you are doing it to be recognised as good english student, shame on you guys.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2011
Ooh Choochi. cheesy

Shame on them,shame to all the pregnant women that still Measurate cool
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Blazay(m): 2:45am On May 14, 2011
deltalife:

@ afrobaby, God will surely bless you so much; you know it and that is why you ignored whatever obvious mistake and treated the issue @ hand. God bless.

@ Beefs,- Blazay and co. I guess you are doing it to be recognised as good english student, shame on you guys.

Why dunyoo just write in your native language please. Instead of 'measurate'. . . just type 'obara okukor'. . . .
Must you write in the English language?

Shior!
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Olaisrich(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2011
it is very possible but not general! i had heard about a lady who mensurate for good 7 months of preg,it was going 5 months
before she realised she was preg, being a first timer!
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2011
No!!!

When a woman is pregnant, the womb is blocked. . .nothing goes in nor comes out of there.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Olaisrich(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2011
No!!!

When a woman is pregnant, the womb is blocked. . .nothing goes in nor comes out of there

you need to do a lil bit more research!
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by deltalife(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2011
Test has proven that my babe is three months pregnant and is yet mensrtating.
The truth is that we dont needth is.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Nobody: 10:10am On May 16, 2011
deltalife:

Test has proven that my babe is three months pregnant and is yet mensrtating.

Congratulations . . . . you are going to be a father!
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2011
mama-gee:

No!!!

When a woman is pregnant, the womb is blocked. . .nothing goes in nor comes out of there.

Which university are you studying medicine? we need to get your school fees back. They are scammers

1 Like

Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by klear(f): 1:26pm On May 16, 2011
Its very possible, happened 2 a friend of mine twice & was surprised wen she found out. I pray u guys dnt do anytin stoopid, dia r many people out dia who will give dia eye tooth 2 b pregnant. U may tink its a wrong time 2 have a baby bt it will never justify doing away wit such a blessing.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by dayokanu(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2011
mama-gee:

No!!!

Have you ever been pregnant before?

1 Like

Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by deltalife(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2011
I don't think pregnancy is a good reason for two reasonable people like my babe and I to kwash our dreams.
So trust yee us we are going to do something very wise.
After all it's the first time for her; myself, don't border your self, all I knkow is that we have real Love.
God will surely forgive us our mistake. But one hav got to move-on.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by ifyalways(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2011
lol
Jenny,you just killed and buried "it".

@OP,Felicitations Comrade!Hope I get invited to the shower et all?.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 16, 2011
You don't even have to be in the medical field sef to know this one, then talkless of someone studying medicine amongst all. undecided undecided  . Seriously we need to form a committee here to go collect her school fees. This is embarassing

1 Like

Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On May 16, 2011
Is It Possible For a Lady to be pregnant And Still Measurate?

Needeth kwa? cheesy grin grin

I don't think pregnancy is a good reason for two reasonable people like my babe and I to kwash our dreams.
Seriously, kwashing of dreams is illegal.

Awon gbagaun to critical. This can't be life. grin grin grin cheesy

Meanwhile, to answer your question; yes, it is very possible.

*giggles*
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by smarthG(f): 9:49am On May 18, 2011
Awon gbagaun to critical. This can't be life. grin grin grin cheesy

Meanwhile, to answer your question; yes, it is very possible.

*giggles*

[quote][/quote]

Miss perfect, keep giggling, who are you better than?
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by deltalife(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
Thanks to you all, it has been taken care of by a caring mid-wife.
thanks

@- Afrobaby big ups.
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by no1madman(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
Una no sabi. . .Afrobaby is fuckin right. . . .

1 Like

Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
afrobaby:
Yes, it is, though it is not called menstruation then, it is called spotting or bleeding.

Some women continue to have menstrual bleeding throughout their pregnancies. Most frequently, if there is bleeding during pregnancy it happens at the very outset of the pregnancy, and then it stops.

There are many reasons for spotting or bleeding during pregnancy. Some women do experience a regular menstrual cycle, even though they are pregnant. This can happen as a result of conceiving close to the time of the next menstrual period.

An ectopic pregnancy, in which the embryo implants somewhere outside of the uterus-most frequently in the fallopian tube-can cause bleeding similar to menstruation. If there is cramping and bleeding during an early pregnancy, immediate medical assistance is vital

sister I need to have a private chat with you, it could be thru mail in regards to this topic pls
Re: **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** by Lamanii22(f): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yeah... It is called implantation bleeding

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.