Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209780 members, 1564004 topics. Date: Friday, 25 July 2014 at 07:46 AM

New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste (25389 Views)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / A New Record Label Ceo. / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by aspire01: 7:10pm On May 12, 2011
Hello, are you an upcoming artiste looking for a record deal, here is an opportunity to be signed on to lasgidi entertainment, send your profile to inspired_2_aspire@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by efjay: 1:37pm On May 07, 2012
Am fabby jay u can listen to 2 of my singles titled MA PATU And ONITEMI at www.numberonemusic.com/fabby.my email is efjay42rich@yahoo.com and my num is 07061975365

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by kelval: 5:48pm On May 09, 2012
COULDA MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT(CME) CONCERT IN IKORODU LAGOS ON 26TH OF AUGUST

On the 26th of august this same year, Ikorodu lagos will be feeling the hit of this banger, where CME will be launching their artist and also hosting all nigeria upcoming artists including, comedian, singer and dancer. COULDA MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT in collaboration with MO’CASHIS DISCIPLES to make this day a great day in the life of all nigerian upcomings. Their shall be lot of Upcoming record labels, promoters and all sort on sit on th 26th of august, He added in his message. What else are you still waiting for as an upcoming artist, comedian, dancer and all sort who will like to perform this day. Okay this what you need. +2348100685213 is CME contact OR a.mike_unisex@yahoo.com or on facebook @ facebook.com/cmemusic or on twitter@couldamusicent
Main location has not yet be disclosed by the label, Guess what? We are covering the event as a press and media.. So we shall be awaiting you all nigeria upcomings.
this is curb from naijaentnews.wordpress.com

2 Likes

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by aspire01: 10:06am On May 10, 2012
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT RATED STAR?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE LIMELIGHT?

REGISTER TODAY FOR ONE MIC NITE COMING UP ON THE 2ND OF JUNE 2012 AT CKUB FUSION, 292E, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. YOU STAND THE CHANCE OF WINNING

(1) FULL PRODUCTION OF 5 TRACKS WITH A TOP EUROPEAN PRODUCER

(2) 1 MONTH MASSIVE AIRPLAY OF YOUR SONG

(3) CONSOLATION PRIZE COURTESY OUR SPONSORS

FOR REGISTRATION, SEND AN EMAIL WITH SUBJECT REGISTRATION FORM FOR ONE MIC NITE.

YOUR ABILITY TO THRILL THE CROWD GETS YOU THE PRIZE, CAUSE THE AUDIENCE PRESENT WOULD BE THE JUDGES.

LIMITED FORMS AVAILABLE.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by bluepen: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2012
I am an upcoming artiste. I write and sing songs. I need a record label to sign me on. 07038700585 is my number.

1 Like

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by austino04: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2012
BRACE ent & E.M.E presents artist sign up

Do you have What it takes to be a star ? your song a club bangging?Are you ready to generate more fans& and the opportunity to feature any of the eme star and be a center of attraction & make your songs well non nation wide just like wizkid?
Wats are you waiting ƒσя?
. Don't miss this life time opportunity , Hurry now and b part of it...
 : pin:2297E6D6
☎: 08079885462

1 Like

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by sweetkevisco(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by Bencheswak: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]am an upcoming artistes and am looking for a sponsor, director, marketer, promoter, and a record label to sing me up am cheswak from imo state i do 9ja hip hop and rnb the title of one of my track is bluetooth transfer you will like it my 07069102968 thanks as you help me:
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by sweetkevisco(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Record labels are in need of
young talented artistes,but
unless your music is already
'out there',u wont be noticed.
Are you a talented artiste,and
you need a sponsor or record label to finance your career but
you dont know how to
contact them. Dont worry your song(s) ,and artiste profile will be promoted and sent to personal
emails of stakeholders,and record labels that needs
talented artistes in the music
industry,and with God on
your side,who knows?.
Register by sending your
songs,artiste name and bio,with correct contact details
to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If your song is
good enough,you will get a
response from them. Good
luck.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by smacby(f): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sheba Entertainment, making it real! Are you talented? Do you have a song or an idea for a song that you've been itching to get out? Sit down with one of our music producers and we'll transform your idea into a fully produced custom track. If you are ready to take on the music industry and pursue a record deal or take your musical career to the next level, let Sheba Entertainments produce rs develop a broadcast quality, radio ready track at the cheapest and craziest price you can think of. Why not take a bold step by calling 08160838898 now.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 5:34am On Oct 03, 2013
YBNL & Kennis Music presents artist sign up

Do you have What it takes to be a star ? your song a club bangging?Are you ready to generate more fans& and the opportunity to feature any of the eme star and be a center of attraction & make your songs well known nation wide just like wizkid?
Wat are you waiting ƒσя?

☎: 07032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 3:24am On Oct 15, 2013
YBNL,E.M.E & Kennis Music presents artist sign up

Do you have What it takes to be a star ? your song a club banging?Are you ready to generate more fans& and the opportunity to feature any of the E.M.E,Kennis Music or YBNL star and be a center of attraction & make your songs well known nation wide just like Wizkid,Jaywon or Olamide?
Wat are you waiting ƒσя?

☎: 07032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by laytex95: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2013
am an artist, a very talented one, am lookin for a record label deal, plz help me, am very good to go, promise neva to let u down. 08180746113, lateef872, @laytex95, laytex95@yahoo.com.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by okumbe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
sweetkevisco: Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

Ok Sir, that's gmail.com right.

1 Like

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Kennis Music presents artist sign up

Do you have What it takes to be a star ? your song a club banging?Are you ready to generate more fans& and the opportunity to feature any of the E.M.E,Kennis Music or YBNL star and be a center of attraction & make your songs well known nation wide just like Wizkid,Jaywon or Olamide?
Wat are you waiting ƒσя?

☎: 08092768976
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Are u a recording artiste? Are u very talented? Have u got what it takes to become and remain a superstar? Are u better than d best? If ur answer is yes. Grab dis opportunity NOW! All u need to do is;
1) Register with Ebenz Recordz (2) And pay Packaging and Branding Fee.
To register,send d sum of 10000 to our account. Account Name: Odunlami Ebenezer Johnson. Bank: UBA. Account Number: 2065536188.Before payment,send us ur email,and after payment,fill d form dat wud b sent via email and submit it via email address sent to u and call 08092768976 for confirmation.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by Emkid(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Am emkid the talented upcoming rapstar,but not yet discovered by any musical sponsor,pls who can help me with a link sponsor?,am not afraid to make wave and shake the world "remember God made you bigger to make others thesame" for more details 08145243655,08176104872,emkidrapstar@gmail.com
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Are you talented? Do you have a song or an idea for a song that you've been itching to get out? Sit down with the music producer and he'll transform your idea into a fully produced custom track. If you are ready to take your musical career to the next level, let Great Light Music develop a broadcast quality, radio ready track at the cheapest and craziest price you can think of. Why not take a bold step by calling 08092768976 now.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Are you a recording artiste? Are you very talented? Have you got what it takes to become and remain a super star? Do you have award winning songs? Are you better than the best? Are you ready to promote your music? If your answer is yes,then what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity NOW! Call 08092768976 for details....Powered by Great Light Music(GLM)....your patronage is our delight.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by JoshMccall(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www.naijaloaded.com/audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www.naijaloaded.com/audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 5:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Congratulations! Prince Meddy Hypertainment just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy....Great Light Music. Are you an upcoming artiste? Do you have songs you want to promote? Are you ready to become the next super star? Do you wanna make name like MI,Wizkid,2face and others? Or are you simply looking for a manager? Wow! Here's your chance to make it big. Interested? Call Ebenz on 08092768976 or ping me on my BB Pin 22A09C58.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Are you an upcoming. Or well-known artist? Do you want your song to be promoted on top radio stations like Naija FM,ray power,bond FM,star FM and so on? Then call Ebenz on 08092768976 or ping me on my BB pin 22A09C58
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Are you an upcoming or well-known artiste? Do you have a solid video you'll like to promote on Nigezie,Music Africa,Slick TV,Silverbird,etc or you want your song to be promoted online through the best online link ever e.g Mp3naija.com,Tooexclusive,Naijabreed and so on? Why wait when you can call Ebenz on 08092768976 and you can also ping me on my BB Pin: 22A09C58
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bonanza!Bonanza!!Bonanza!!! If you are an upcoming Artist and you want a solid music production ever,with features like; free Radio Interview,free Online Promotion and your song will be played regularly on top Naija Radio Stations,Contact Ebenz on 08092768976 or ping with BB Pin: 22A09C58...powered by Great Light Musiq.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by SirHolmes: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
please you can contact me on holmesworld2013@gmail.com, 07068342500
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by Wetana(f): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Download and enjoy my new track, *IJO (dance) http:///8CNoMfkWNx pls this is the link to my song
my name is wetana

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by EbenzClassic: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Do u aspire to become a celebrity in ur field as an Artist? Then u need a good manager or PR who is a vibrant , influential and well connected. If you need one den contact Great Light Muziq today fr.. Professional PR, Social Media Networking & Mgt Services. We are set to take over Africa,s Face of Entertainment.. @ Great Light Muziq , We promote artist tru Radio nd TV air plays, Event performances, online publicity tru social media Networks & over 130 blogsites, quality & Standard Video Shooting acceptable in Sound city, MTV Base and Channel O @ very affordable nd moderate price...For more info Contact the Manager via BBM 22A09C58 or Call 08092768976..
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by godsonobie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Exclusive from Godson Obie Ft. Morell-Wine Your Body,download here, www./q24mdju download,nd re broadcast.thanks!!!
www.4shared.com/mp3/YzFJIzLA/Wine_Your_Body_Ft_Morell.html
Godson Obie Ft. Morell-Wine Your Body. www.4shared.com/mp3/YzFJIzLA/Wine_Your_Body_Ft_Morell.html
Ma mixtape album is bout to drop...here is five good singles outta d album...download,listen nd share...God bless u as u do so... http://www.4shared.com/mp3/sE7K_ke5/Komaroll_Ft_Ebonny.html
Ko ma roll
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Eu_-uFhz/My_Life_Ft_Joe_Songz.html
My life ft. Joe songz
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1hDuV9pL/Up_In_The_Club.html
Up in the club
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/3FfnzZC7/wiZKid_fT_ObiE-OlE_ANimAshAUN.html
Animashaun
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/YzFJIzLA/Wine_Your_Body_Ft_Morell.html
Wine ur body ft. Morell
Nu music from superblazing artiste,Wizkid ft. Godson Obie-Lamba rmx....download,listen nd share wit frds,,,God bless u as you do so. http://mp3skull.tv/wizkid-ft-godson-obie-samba-rmx-mp3-download
www.4shared.com/mp3/YzFJIzLA/Wine_Your_Body_Ft_Morell.html
Godson Obie Ft. Morell-Wine Your Body. www.4shared.com/mp3/YzFJIzLA/Wine_Your_Body_Ft_Morell.html

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Upcoming Artiste by godsonobie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2013

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians / Free Movie Download..to Ur Phone And Pc Enta Here> / Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.