Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k (3192 Views)

Anyone With A Business Idea Of 50k That Will Generate 3000k Weekly??? / What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k by tamoframe(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2011
Dear sirs, i have some cash on me, but i presently lack ideas on what kind of business i can do, at least with an initial start up capital of 50k, any body with good idea, pls kindly feel me in with it
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k by Tityzkul(f): 8:00pm On May 12, 2011
online business or , ?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k by daddy: 7:44am On May 13, 2011
"Are you looking for a way to change your life?"

Are you a graduate and have not got a job yet or you are employed and need a part time job "Plan B"?

Then FM Group World is just what you're looking for!

If, like many others, you have been searching for a way to change your life, then FM Group World is just the solution you are looking for.

FM are looking for people who want more from life; more control, more free time, more than just a living!

People, maybe just like you, who are willing to learn a new way of doing things, who are ready to explore their abilities and to reach out for new horizons.

Explore this site and discover for yourself the potential of owning your own FM Group World business by watching ourChange your life! video, then make the decision to join us!

Copy and paste the website below. If Ok, give me a call on 2348084702219 or e-mail me: chinweorji2@yahoo.com for more enquiries.

http://www.fragrances.fm/mainpage.php?affiliate_id=195016631
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k by casxchange: 3:55pm On May 13, 2011
as a forex trader all you need to do is come to my office at: Line D2 Shop 193 A.D.A market opposite Intercontinental Bank Plc. This market is directly opposite the international trade fair market Ojo Lagos.

how it is done:

1. a forex account will be opened in your name and funded immediately with a minimum of 25,000 for trial

2. the trading is done on weekly basis: that means you check your account every friday for profits

3. trading fee is 9,000 and my commission is 25% of any profit made

4. trading amount will be 25% of the total amount invested ( this is to ensure that your capital is intact)

5. training is done as well so that you can manage your account on your own and the fee is 15,000 naira

So if you are interested come to my office and ask of Margaret or call 07090498380 for more details
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k by olabagro: 5:48pm On May 13, 2011
Yes, is very good to be self employed ,infact even if you are working in a place already nothing should stop you from venturing into something new or even something of your own,i will not advise you to venture into any online business in which your money will have to go on internet subscription and more so what you dont have a full knowledge of. I will like to introduce you to a business that i know will benefit and guarantee your initial capital back to your account within a very short period of time .I want to introduce you to small scale poultry farming ,for the fact that you dont have much money and that you dont have the technical know how, i will advise you start  up with a point of lay bird . This is simple to maintained ,is as simple as keeping all this local fowl you only need to make there houses clean and ensure there water is also clean and change the water at intervals.

COST BREAKDOWN 

Cost of point of lay birds  20@1200=24,000

cost of building a wooden cage =15,000

layer feed ,at least 4 bags @2200=8800
others=2000
With 4 bags of feeds they should be okay for some times,then after feeding cost will be deducted from the egg sales,i can assure you of at least 4 crates per day of eggs when the production is at pick .you can send me a mail for further details olab007@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k by laso1(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2011
come and learn make up like a pro register for our 3 days make up workshop from the 27th to 30th of may 2011

you will learn:

every day make up,

evening make up

wedding make up

engagement make up

, eye lash fixing; single strip and multiple strip lashes,

eye shadow blending,

smokey eyes

eye brow groming,

skin type and care

, foundation and conceller and powers.

proffessional photo shoot for all students portfolio.

fees: N30,000

time :friday / saturday 10am to 1.30pm, sunday 1am to 3pm,

venue: one stop celebration training institute, 11 Abajohnston crescent harmony enclave, off adeniyi jones by eco bank coco bus stop.

enquires call sola babatunde 08033029096,017656779
Dupe 07030506336
or mail solababatunde@onestopcelebration.com

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Supermarket. / Business Plan On Waste Management And Recycling / How To Validate Your NIN Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.