Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda (111321 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Convoy Of President Jonathan Attacked By Political Thugs In Katsina. Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by tlops(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2011
GEJ is known for chasing his bullets because he mis-fires.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by mystikal(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2011
At least he didn't dodge a shoe
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by celestar(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2011
It's no more a news that people's mandates are being stolen all in d name of manipulated elections. Anyway we thank God for protecting our president for us.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 13, 2011
Goodluck didn't have to attend the darn inauguration of a sit-tight dictator like Museveni. 25 years on the 'throne'? Damn these African despots sef.

But having said that I'm sure the protesters didn't mean to (and couldn't have) hurt our dear Goodluck anyway. How much damage can stones do to a heavily fortified bullet-proof presidential Benz? It was just to send a message, and I hope Goodluck got that message.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by sexylogan(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2011
? angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Greycells(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2011
pro01:

Goodluck didn't have to attend the darn inauguration of a sit-tight dictator like Museveni. 25 years on the 'throne'? Damn these African despots sef.

But having said that I'm sure the protesters didn't mean to (and couldn't have) hurt our dear Goodluck anyway. How much damage can stones do to a heavily fortified bullet-proof presidential Benz? It was just to send a message, and I hope Goodluck got that message.

Bros J has no business fraternising with Museveni

He has disappointed me. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by babaowo: 6:26pm On May 13, 2011
what does he looking for over there,millions of job is there for him to do in naija
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Innundate: 7:28pm On May 13, 2011
That is NO way to treat a guest, much less if that guest is my president!
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by vislabraye(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2011
Imagine that nonesense. Let GEJ come home and 4get those savages
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by doublekay: 8:18pm On May 13, 2011
I dont blame the rioting youths one bit. Cos respect only goes to those that have earned it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by sizzlers(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2011
i dought the authenticity of this story, if it's true why niboro said otherwise or maybe they mistaken jonathan's convoy to another african leader.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by intelligen(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2011
Ds is a very big slap on nigeria,irrespective of wether GEJ has any business der or not.pls leave buhari out of this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by oluwabamis(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2011
wetin JEG go do for that God forsaken land. Moreso Ugandan president is a professional election rigger, why associate with such a figure. JEG should always think before acting.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by PastorOla1: 9:44pm On May 13, 2011
If may aks, what is a democratically elected president doing at the inauguration of a man who has rule is country for 25years, what is our president going to gain or of what benefit is this trip to Nigeria or does GEJ want to learn his TRICTS. & WHY, When you are where you are not suppose be what ever you get is what you deserve, They just told our President by STONING that if this is not possible in Nigeria why support it in Uganda. Pst. Ola-Ogedengbe kubwa, Abuja. 08098202198
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Pharoh: 9:50pm On May 13, 2011
Pastor Ola:

If may aks, what is a democratically elected president doing at the inauguration of a man who has rule is country for 25years, what is our president going to gain or of what benefit is this trip to Nigeria or does GEJ want to learn his TRICTS. & WHY, When you are where you are not suppose be what ever you get is what you deserve, They just told our President by STONING that if this is not possible in Nigeria why support it in Uganda.

And what is obama doing with the saudi king or the former military president mubarak of egypt?.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by kingsleyp: 9:59pm On May 13, 2011
Mek una no kill GEJ abeg. Eno good Eno good, but e dey help
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Asum: 10:00pm On May 13, 2011
It shows that there is CPC in Uganda too! But seriously, I still couldn’t understand why GEJ should fraternize with people like Museveni. When OBJ started hobnobbing with such sit tight leaders, flags were raised. It was the signal his fronts needed to start seeking for a third term for him. He will always boast that he has never asked for a 3rd term, who said he did? Show me your friends and I will tell you the type of person you are as the saying goes.

Perhaps GEJ sees his trip to Uganda as a good opportunity to meet with other African leaders to be congratulated for his victory at the polls and also to invite them to Nigeria for the swearing-in. Well, we believe we command enough respect not to go that far to invite all these heads of states, they should in fact be beaconing at us to invite them, this is Nigeria we are talking about for goodness sake, the giant of Africa. Or are we not any longer? Please, let him not belittle us in the eyes of these African countries.

We are waiting to see the friends he will invite come May 29, it will tell us whether he will keep all the promises and alliances he made before the elections, including the fact that we will run for only a term!
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Orikinla(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2011
Na CPC Uganda attack GEJ? grin
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by MAYOWAAK: 10:23pm On May 13, 2011
GEJ has carried over the blood sacrifice to UGANDA,the local police shot and killed an innocent person because GEJ was stoned by the crowd.Now, let someone accuse CPC/BUHARI of killing the coppers.We now understand that some spirits need blood as reward.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by manny4life(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2011
Pharoh:

And what is obama doing with the saudi king or the former military president mubarak of egypt?.

What has President Obama got to do with your comments?
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by emmatok(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2011
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Blazing99: 1:07am On May 14, 2011
Good question, what is hypocritical president Jonathan looking for at the inauguration of a civilian dictator?

I guess he's used to being pelted. Jonathan needs high security presence to make visits to some parts of Northern Nigerian and come back alive. The people's choice indeed,
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Nekai(f): 3:28am On May 14, 2011
Nigeria- Goodluck was not attacked in Uganda
http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/12/754627
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/94748-video-attack-on-jonathan-in-uganda.html

Uganda's NTV details how Goodluck Jonathan was attacked by pro-democracy protesters in Uganda. Jonathan's spokesman, Ima Niboro, had said that no attack took place on Jonathan, claiming, "There was no attack. We only passed by opposition elements, whose leader returned to Uganda today (yesterday), during a peaceful procession on our way to the airport" .
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by software(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2011
can this be true?
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by emmatok(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2011
Nekai:

Nigeria- Goodluck was not attacked in Uganda
http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/12/754627
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/94748-video-attack-on-jonathan-in-uganda.html

Uganda's NTV details how Goodluck Jonathan was attacked by pro-democracy protesters in Uganda. Jonathan's spokesman, Ima Niboro, had said that no attack took place on Jonathan, claiming, "There was no attack. We only passed by opposition elements, whose leader returned to Uganda today (yesterday), during a peaceful procession on our way to the airport" .

Na lie GEJ convoy was attacked

This video is from Uganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AuZ5Z0Kx6Q&feature=player_embedded

What is he doing in Uganda.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by Texther(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2011
Thank God he's not injured, abeg make him ask OBJ how baba managed his 2 terms as a Nig president without any weapon fashioned against him prospering. GEJ is yet 2 start his own 8 years ooo and they've been attacking him. Anyway, GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by ziccoit: 11:05am On May 14, 2011
Pharoh:

And SAUDI doesn't have a constitution that is very different from your democracy? Egypt too was, in your dream, practicing democracy before the revolt? Over 3 thousand posts shouldn't be a joke bros.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by chibest5(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2011
thank God our president elect was not killed in that unfortunate attack, if not Gudluck to sambo lol

Uncle JEG will complete his 8years term before you think about any other person LOL
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by ziccoit: 12:07pm On May 14, 2011
chibest5:

Uncle JEG will complete his[b] 8years[/b] term before you think about any other person LOL

I say BIG AMEN to that bros. He would just summarily assassinate PDP and allow the progressives so that the masses would be freed from the looters forever
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by smithoo(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2011
I dislike the attack on our president, which i frowned at in totality. But it is high time GOODLUCK start ignoring leaders who decides to overstay there time in various countries. I never expected our president to have attended the ceremony and i am not astonished about the attack, because what it simply mean is that our COUNTRY support leader(s) that overstays there tenure by modifying their constitutions to stay in power. We all no that it will be resisted in Nigeria.
It is time to start making a positive statements POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, MILITARILLY AND SOCIALLY in Africa and beyond.
Re: Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda by isalegan2: 4:33pm On May 14, 2011
Sun of god:

Nigerian soildiers are the most 'Savage' as far as I'm concerned.

Why would you say something like that?  Did Nigeria military do an Abu Ghraib?  Or have you forgotten so soon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.