Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. (3849 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Psychopath Awareness...dont Fall Prey / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2011
Dear thoughtful nairalanders,

I have been a spectator on this forum for months, watching and reading funny and insightful comments from the denizens of nairaland; of notable importance is a poster called Mrs. Chima, boy, I love this woman. She is not afraid to hold her ground or dish it out to anyone. Currently, she is engaged in a war of words with my most hated nairalander, a poster called omo_to_dun. This omo_to_dun has a Ph.D, yes a Ph.D, in the art and science of strategic and pointed insults. I hate him! I abhor him!! I hate him!!! Why does he feel the need to religiously and nonchalantly rain well-planned and coordinated abuses on innocent nairalanders? Why? I read some of his insults and I thought that I was dreaming. He is a psychopath; a sociopath; a useless and hateful Nigerian. He actually takes the time out to write his insults in almost perfect English; that is how you know he enjoys making people mad. I hate him! And to the other idiiots who are egging him on, you are nothing but liitle diick niggas. 190, I have nothing to say to you; you are nothing but a pusssy,; when the kitchen gets hot, you run and hide, then you observe and throw in one-liners just to incite the anger in people.

PS: I apologize to all intelligent nairalanders for introducing myself in such an uncivilized manner, but I have had enough.

Yours sincerely,

The future husband(or secret boyfriend) of Mrs.Chima,

Mr. Chima.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MMM2(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2011
190 were re u ?
come and c person don finish u here.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2011
Lmao people oo
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 10:10pm On May 12, 2011
^Loooool

them don dey show from Kitchen, Creating new ID's to pass messages across

Looool @ Mr.Chima calling Omo_to_dun a psychopath ~ and 190 a pu-c

its actually not bad to be a pu-c cos thats where everyone came forth, we fight daily to drill it and some people

even die cos of it, you on the other hand for wanting 2 answer someone else's name is notin but a [i]d[/i]ickhead

Looool @ when kitchen gets hot, u run and hit, What imma doin in the kitchen in the first place, i have never been in the kitchen all my life neither do

i know how to cook so wat imma doin there, try again next time Mr.Chimp- we all know wats on ground rite now
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2011
The amazing planet called nairaland. Reminds me of avatar.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2011
190, please respect yourself and change your ways; thats all I am asking. I have heard about you: arent you one of those yahoo yahoo boys? Of course, you are. Not only will you suffer for all the money that you have stolen from innocent men and women, you will also die wretched. Repent of your ways while it is not too late. Thief! Oh, and by the way, I hope no one believes that you are actually in the UK. You havent seen the outside of your cyber-cafe in months because you are hoping to corner a MUGU. Useless Nigerian Thief!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2011
190, it is not you that I am after. Where is that omo_to_dun?
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Phate07(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2011

**falls down from chair while LAUGHING and breaks leg** angry
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 10:35pm On May 12, 2011
Mr.Chima

Name: Mr.Chima
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 09:20:03 PM
Last Active: Today at 10:27:44 PM

Registered today!!

Isnt it obvious who's the man behind the mirror

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

Looool @ me been in a cyber cafe for months and not in LONDON,

In the first place, im not even in London, why should i be concerned

so did Omo2dun strike a chord up your feisty arse, Looool i have never seen such an insolent Fooool all my life~

Quit this B.S and pass your message with your real ID, S[i]tu[/i]pid chimp!!

Isnt it just pathetic how everything connected all seem dumb, Don't be ignorant all your life, take a day off!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2011
[size=15pt]WOMP, WOMP, WOMP.[/size]

Be a good boy and get omo_to_dun, I have to teach him a lesson.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Phate07(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2011

Mods, pls move this stu[i]pid thre[/i]ad and ban this crazy murrafucka who opened it.
Cheers! angry
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 10:58pm On May 12, 2011
SMH!!

The ignorance in this thread is pathetic

Some people nor get life sha
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 11:02pm On May 12, 2011
Deleted!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2011
Nut ryders are out  undecided.  If you are not 190 or Omo mind your business tongue
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 11:09pm On May 12, 2011
^Kip your nuts somewhere, & please count me out of whateva war raving around here

Biko  grin since una get tyme 2 dey throw insults everywher
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 11:09pm On May 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Nut ryders are out  undecided.  If you are not 190 or Omo mind your business tongue

F-u-c-k-i-n-g nuts? Are you still in the process of shielding that creature. Cmon now. She brought this to herself. Any intellectual person expect ''the best manners'' from a married, with kids woman. So my friend I will appreciate if you quit using this indirect liners with me.  undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

F-u-c-k-i-n-g nuts? Are you still in the process of shielding that creature. Cmon now. She brought this to herself. Any intellectual person expect ''the best manners'' from a married, with kids woman. So my friend I will appreciate if you quit using this indirect liners with me.  undecided

I am not shielding her. I am saying if you are not involved just watch. Don't ignore the person and wait until one or two ppl diss them to chime in. That's all. Just observe.  cool
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2011
@Topic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well i know nothing about Omo_to_dun but knew alot bout 190 . . . 190 is behaving these days i guess grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2011
cool cool
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 11:15pm On May 12, 2011
D-sense:

@Topic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well i know nothing about Omo_to_dun but knew alot bout 190 . . . 190 is behaving these days i guess grin
cool cool
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 11:15pm On May 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I am not shielding her. I am saying if you are not involved just watch. Don't ignore the person and wait until one or two ppl diss them to chime in. That's all. Just observe.  cool

I didn't even read the comments for I don't have time for that. I read the bullcrap she wrote and immediately responded. you are speaking out of proportional. You are telling me to stay away from a trash that is in the middle of the road yet you are doing the same exact thing. What does that make you? undecided

You know what, I kinda of value you as a cyber persona, so you better don't step on that.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2011
@Phate & @Advocator
Dont insult Mrs.Chima; I am not her! The reason I chose this handle was simply as a sign of respect for her no bullsh*t method of handling you idiiots on this site. And I really dont want to get into any petty argument with babies, all I want is to confront that lunatic called omo_to_dun. In the meantime, you little diick niggaz can keep barking.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator you aint talking to me like that. That is what I DO know. I was the one who was there when ish went down, NOT YOU and even I am minding my business. I don't care if you like me or not. I am just asking u to let it be between Chima(s) and those mentioned. I am enjoying the show, just have a seat and watch.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 11:19pm On May 12, 2011
Mr.Chima:

@Phate & @Advocator
Dont insult Mrs.Chima; I am not her! The reason I chose this handle was simply as a sign of respect for her no bullsh*t method of handling you idiiots on this site. And I really dont want to get into any petty argument with babies, all I want is to confront that lunatic called omo_to_dun. In the meantime, you little diick niggaz can keep barking.
Deleted!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2011
Ok House . . .It's alright . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Chima  . .whu the fck gave yah that name? angry . . .and you re claiming to marry my wife in few days angry angry

This is my fight,so back off . . I'm sure nobody dares  my Chima . .  . .  . . .Just let Omo_ to_Koro/dun come out and repeat what he did when i waS ABSENT angry

It's ok . . .Now you can delet the thread and terminate this BS . . . i THINK 190 IS NOT A FOE,NOT ANYMORE I'MSURE.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2011
@Advocator
Repent of your ways you backward lot from a backward origin.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 12, 2011
D-Sense go to sleep!  grin grin grin

@the topic, thread, poster, those involved, and the issue as a whole:

I must be in Kindergarten right now cause this is beyond childish. This is "just getting out of toddler stage, i am now finally done with potty training now I want to color with crayons" mess. I swear. SMH  grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2011
Advertizer Advocator.
what's you prb here . . . either you sit back and enjoy the show or you work the hell outa here . . . . .  undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 11:28pm On May 12, 2011
**NOW PLAYING***
Look at me now, look at me now
Oh, I'm getting paper
Look at me now
Oh, look at me now
Yeah, fresh than a muthaf-cker

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI[/flash]
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2011
OUT#3
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
HOWDY?
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 11:31pm On May 12, 2011
i see we have bootleg moderators again undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

New member: looking for FUN / Happy New Year . . . And A Free £10 O2 Top-up For A Lucky Person / Stronger Yodi Pils For Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Call/whatsupp+27737105667

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.