Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Men Who Cry For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Cry For Love? (2291 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 10:52pm On May 12, 2011
What do you think of me who cry for love? I was having a heat & die discussion with my girl and she went all brute telling me how men who cry for love are real men. smiley

Ladies, I need your opinion of this! Fellas too can participate.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 10:55pm On May 12, 2011
I don't mind if a guy cries for love but you can't go around boo hooing everytime something doesn't work in your favor. I know a guy who does that and it makes me sick being around him. I was supposed to meet him at his house and told him I couldn't come and the fool bitched about it for almost two weeks!!! angry
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 10:58pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I don't mind if a guy cries for love but you can't go around boo hooing everytime something doesn't work in your favor. I know a guy who does that and it makes me sick being around him. I was supposed to meet him at his house and told him I couldn't come and the fool bitched about it for almost two weeks!!! angry

You hit the spot.

Is the effing gay seriously & does his girl accept what he does? 
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:02pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

You hit the spot.

Is the effing gay seriously & does his girl accept what he does? 

He doesn't have a girl--he wanted me to be his girl but I can't take his consrtant complaining and jealous ways. He's just too childish at times. Honestly, I think his mother babied him too much beceause he has a damn hissy fit when he doesn't get his way. Because of him, I don't even look at white men the same way again [kind of]. By the way, can you please not use that word gay? Its very offensive embarassed
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by hunkyjohn(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2011
Quite frankly, I've never "boohooed" but I've dropped a few drops of tears due to the feeling of deep love. The good thing about mine is that it was for real and I wasn't whining over something that went wrong. Love can make a man melt sometimes o.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:05pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

He doesn't have a girl--he wanted me to be his girl but I can't take his consrtant complaining and jealous ways. He's just too childish at times. Honestly, I think his mother babied him too much beceause he has a damn hissy fit when he doesn't get his way. Because of him, I don't even look at white men the same way again [kind of]. By the way, can you please not use that word gay? Its very rude embarassed

Oh he is white? I see.

Why shouldn't I use the phrase gay. A guy crying/weeping over nothing. What do you want me to label him? A real protagonist, or maybe a real two balled man? You are being a bit naive dear.

Anyways thanks for contributing.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:06pm On May 12, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Quite frankly, I've never "boohooed" but I've dropped a few drops of tears due to the feeling of deep love. The good thing about mine is that it was for real and I wasn't whining over something that went wrong. Love can make a man melt sometimes o.

Real men do cry but there is a line that they shouldn't cross. And if they cross that line it is ,
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 11:09pm On May 12, 2011
Out of the three years I've known my ex bf he cried in my presence twice and both times it was very awkward. Looking back at it I did like the fact that he was expressing his emotion, but at the moment I was just uncomfortable. He didn't do it all the time so it wasn't a problem. I thougt it was kind of nice though.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:09pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

Oh he is white? I see.

Why shouldn't I use the phrase gay. I guy crying/weeping over nothing. What do you want me to label him? A real protagonist, or maybe a real two balled man? You are being a bit naive dear.

Anyways thanks for contributing.

How am I being naive? Because he cries [constantly] doesn't make him a gay. Check ya self sweetie. I may not liek the dude but that doesn't mean you need to be calling his names like that.

hunkyjohn:

That's understandable wink
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:12pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

How am I being naive? Because he cries [constantly] doesn't make him a gay. Check ya self sweetie. I may not liek the dude but that doesn't mean you need to be calling his names like that.

That's understandable wink

You are catching feelings because the dude was once your boyfriend. My bad, my bad. I took my negativity back.

Nekai:

Out of the three years I've known my ex bf he cried in my presence twice and both times it was very awkward. Looking back at it I did like the fact that he was expressing his emotion, but at the moment I was just uncomfortable. He didn't do it all the time so it wasn't a problem. I thougt it was kind of nice though.

Why didN"T you comfort him or something? Your man was crying and you just stood there! smiley
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 11:12pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

What do you think of me who cry for love? I was having a heat & die discussion with my girl and she went all brute telling me how men who cry for love are real men. smiley

Ladies, I need your opinion of this! Fellas too can participate.  

And that's exactly what happens when men let women define their manhood.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

You are catching feelings because the dude was once your boyfriend. My bad, my bad. I took my negativity back.

When did I tell you he was my boyfriend? If he was my boyfriend I would have speciifed that.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:16pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, wag1. grin

Inked_Nerd:

When did I tell you he was my boyfriend? If he was my boyfriend I would have speciifed that.

O.K

* Scratches his head*
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:18pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

O.K

* Scratches his head*

Never mind, let's move on cool
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 11:21pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Hi Blood_Shed. . . kiss

Advocator:

Why didN"T you comfort him or something? Your man was crying and you just stood there! smiley

I pat him on a back a few times. undecided  I don't really do well in those situations, but I made it up to him afterwards.  wink
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:22pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Never mind, let's move on cool

[Because of him, I don't even look at white men the same way again [kind of].*

This is the statement that made me think that the dude was your bf.  

Contradiction too much.

Yeap lets move on.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 11:28pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator if that's what she wants then go dice some onions and profess your everlasting love. grin
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:28pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

[Because of him, I don't even look at white men the same way again [kind of].*

This is the statement that made me think that the dude was your bf.  

Contradiction too much.

Yeap lets move on.  

Its not a contradiction. Instead of trying to poke holes in my comment why don't you try to ask actual questions to see what I meant by that rather than jump to conclusions. I would have easily explained what I meant had you asked.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by MMM2(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2011
advocator
i wana sleep now,
i will tell u 2morrow.
But u don't need 2 cry cos u re a man.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:37pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Its not a contradiction. Instead of trying to poke holes in my comment why don't you try to ask actual questions to see what I meant by that rather than jump to conclusions. I would have easily explained what I meant had you asked.

I was taught how to think and break simple sentences into my own thinking. What is the point of me asking you everything you jot? I did take my alagma back now kindly stop excessively forcing me into online rehab.

Nekai:

but I made it up to him afterwards.  wink

This got my attention. I am thinking you gave him a hot slow sex. wink

M M M:

advocator
i wana sleep now,
i will tell u 2morrow.
But u don't need 2 cry cos u re a man.

O.K
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:39pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

I was taught how to think and break simple sentences into my own thinking. What is the point of me asking you everything you jot? I did take my alagma back now kindly stop excessively forcing me into online rehab.

lol, sorry o [although I don't know why I'm apologizing]. Ok,seriosly let's move on.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 12, 2011
Puscy-whipped men. .
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:42pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

Puscy-whipped men. .

So you never cried before?

Inked_Nerd:

lol, sorry o [although I don't know why I'm apologizing]. Ok,seriosly let's move on.

Let's not dwell into the past. let's start fresh, how is the white guy related to you if you don't mind me asking. smiley
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:46pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

Let's not dwell into the past. let's start fresh, how is the white guy related to you if you don't mind me asking. smiley

He's just one yeye boy I met when I was in high school tongue

I'm moving on though, I can't stand him [not just because he complains lol].
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 11:48pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

He's just one yeye boy I met when I was in high school tongue

I'm moving on though, I can't stand him [not just because he complains lol]

Was he your boyfriend back then? I am phrasing my statement as a question this time.

Don't wanna poke your mood.  & why does he always complain?tongue
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 11:52pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

Was he your boyfriend back then? I am phrasing my statement as a question this time.

Don't wanna poke your mood. tongue

lol, no we were just strangers to each other back then. Now he's made it known that he has feelings for me but he's a jealous dude and whines a lot. He has too many issues with women and I really can't deal with it. He's always hounding me like I'm his child or something because he's so insecure. If I really cared about him, I'd wanna help his through his insecurities but he seems like he really doesn't wanna change--he even makes excuses for his behavior as though its ok for him to be jealous constantly tongue undecided
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Orton10(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2011
Yeah rings a bell.
There was this lady I really liked years back, wasn't feeling well so she came around.
She wanted to leave at dusk and that got me all sobre.
Innocently knelt down in front of her, wrapped my hands around her and placed my head on her laps. . . .tears streamed down like a 5y/o girl.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

So you never cried before?

I have, but not for love.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:00am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, wag1. grin

, what?

Nekai:

Hi Blood_Shed. . . kiss

S'good?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 12:05am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

S'good?

Have u ever shed tears of love?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:06am On May 13, 2011
Nekai:

Have u ever shed tears of love?

LOL nah, I'm too cold-hearted to cry like that.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 12:06am On May 13, 2011
Nekai:

Have u ever shed tears of blood?

Am Confused. Am Engaged To A Jehovah's Witness(please Advice Me) / Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! / Romantic Message To All

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51