Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi (15702 Views)

Lagos Bye-elections: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Abiru, Saheed / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Lanrelagboi: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today casts his vote at Unit 019 Femi Okunnu/Jakande, Ikoyi Lagos, Mr Governor commends LASIEC and Security Agents on the peaceful conduct of the elections.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Dmavin: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please wake me up when have credible election

3 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Kriss216: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dmavin:
Please wake me up when have credible election
Omo, you go sleep tire be that cheesy

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Akaegwu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations to all jagabams sons and daughters selected to for the house help job in each local and developmental area of Lagos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Elvictor: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is that Lagos?
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by wwwihy: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is Lagos and few other States that have consistently hold Local Govt Elections.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ok

One man transformed his community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udENWokT4JU
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ayomi90: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Omo, you go sleep tire be that cheesy
As in, d guy fit no wake up again self.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by tankoagaie: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
formality

1 Like

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by freeminded(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ayomi90: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dem no even reach 10 grin

If u think election will hold in the South come 2023 then u must be joking. Ppl eyes don open.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Webs1tecompany: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
We will build any type of website you need for sixty thousand naira only (50% discount)

Call/WhatsApp : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ruggedniggaone: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wasting of money and resources,we know that apc will fraudulently win all the local govt so why not just appoint any body you like than wasting money and people's time

2 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Adnabh(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
All for media
When will you stop all this

1 Like

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by All4fun: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
So what did they want us to do with this information I was not saying that this page are just confused they just bring up any news I want and then talk trash

With me you can get 500k followers on your Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other social media with comments, views and likes for an affordable price check my signature for contacting

1 Like

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by fredoooooo: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Eko lead,others follow .....
Eko onibaje , awon oloriburuku toma baje ma san ku ni ..
God bless Lagos, God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by KunleyY19(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
At least we still dey hold LG elections... not states that appoint caretaker chairmen. The real election in Lagos is winning the APC primary and that was when most candidates campaigned the most. Winning APC Lagos primary is the real war because alot of people dey queue already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Sunnybay7: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by obonujoker(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol... I just dey my house, dey do numerical simulations, and watch the series "Bones", rather than go out to waste my time voting in an LG election...

However, Moyo Ni o....
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anytime there something important, let me know

1 Like

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ayomi90: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
KunleyY19:
At least we still dey hold LG elections
Looks like parlor election though.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by seyz91(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy
Ayomi90:

As in, d guy fit no wake up again self.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by UncleKoboko: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH WHOEVER THAT VOTE TO RE-ELECT MANY OF THESE CURRENT OFFICIALS.

95% OF THEM ARE SENILE USELESS AND VERY CORRUPT BASTARDS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by IronHead99(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today casts his vote at Unit 019 Femi Okunnu/Jakande, Ikoyi Lagos, Mr Governor commends LASIEC and Security Agents on the peaceful conduct of the elections.

Ok
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Bedtec: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
All for the media , selection that he and drug baron has completed already
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by ignis: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
How is this news ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Animal Called Idiot by Ezeigbokwe Chika / 500 Clerics Fast, Pray For Buhari’s Re-Election In 2019 / Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.