Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father (36536 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by shadrach77: 9:27pm On May 13, 2011
Headlines. | Follow comments: RSS 2.0. | Both comments and pings are currently closed. |
Contrary to the news making the rounds that Nollywood star Genevieve Nnaji and Dapo Oyebanjo a.k.a. D’banj are getting married, P.M. Entertainment can reveal that the marriage rumour is a ruse.

Investigations revealed that D’banj’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Oyebanjo, his producer, Don Jazzy and Sunday Are, his manager, are not aware of the so-called wedding plan reported by a weekly soft sell magazine.

P.M. Entertainment learnt that the hip hop singer who was in London at that time, attended Genevieve’s birthday party as a guest and not as a would-be husband or lover.

A source close to D’banj’s family told P.M. Entertainment that he is yet to present the star actress to them according to the Yoruba tradition, wondering how he will pick a wedding date without the family’s consent and that of his best pal and business associate, Don Jazzy.

Speaking about the wedding plan, D’banj’s manager, Sunday Are, said: “although I cannot chose a wife for my son or husband for my daughter, Dapo and Genevieve are adults, they can get married if they wish. But as far as I’m concerned, I have not been briefed about such plans. All I know is that D’banj attended Genevieve’s birthday party held in London on 3 May, 2011 as a friend.”

All attempts to get the artiste’s comments on the issue were to no avail, but in a recent interview with a soft sell magazine, Genevieve denied dating D’banj.

She acknowledged the fact that both of them are friends, but added that it is just on a platonic level.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Natasha2(f): 1:13am On May 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by shotster50(m): 1:48am On May 14, 2011
Movie Magic,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Basics007: 12:44pm On May 14, 2011
Still tryin to find where exactly D'banj's dad was quoted in this article to have warranted the thread's title.
Silly journalism at its worst!!!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by shotster50(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2011
^^^^^ you deh mind them?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by charles69: 11:23am On May 15, 2011
Wonderful nonsense!!!! Mchew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Outstrip(f): 3:57pm On May 15, 2011
Basics007:

Still tryin to find where exactly D'banj's dad was quoted in this article to have warranted the thread's title.

Or why he needs the consent of his friend don jazzy to get married. Nonsense news
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Druhill(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
They get married or not that is their business cus it changies nothing in my life.I don't even no why I read it at first.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Jamara40: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hw it take affect mi....anybody can mari whom he or she likes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by SlyIg(f): 2:20am On Feb 06, 2013
How has the topic and the body of the msg meet!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by strangest(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2013
this is a 2011 story... stale

"Investigations revealed that D’banj’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Oyebanjo, his producer, Don Jazzy and Sunday Are, his manager, are not aware of the so-called wedding plan reported by a weekly soft sell magazine."
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Tolufizzle(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
strangest: this is a 2011 story... stale

"Investigations revealed that D’banj’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Oyebanjo, his producer, Don Jazzy and Sunday Are, his manager, are not aware of the so-called wedding plan reported by a weekly soft sell magazine."
don't knw d jobless soul raising 2011 issues again oo...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by JOYJACOB: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Basics007: Still tryin to find where exactly D'banj's dad was quoted in this article to have warranted the thread's title.

Very silly journalism at that!! mcthewww!!!!!dnt kno if it's by force to post rubbish as new topic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Airforce1(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2013
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by ednut1(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2013
Airforce1: grin
thunda fire u for resurrectin dis old thread
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Airforce1(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2013
ednut1: thunda fire u for resurrectin dis old thread

That was uncalled for...

#over to you Mods*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by bettyLad(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2013
Old news,dis issue is already a forgotten one ,who ever wrote dis,one question for u,,ARE U Dat JoBLESS?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by bebechuks: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
shotster50: Movie Magic,
really movie madic my bro,besides I did nt see where it ws quoted dat Dbanj's dad said his son won't marry Genny ooo. Abi u see am?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by free2ryhme: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
home video
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Temismith(f): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2013
U are right papa, ur son will marry her instead! tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by 3ace(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2013
ednut1: thunda fire u for resurrectin dis old thread
Thank you jare. The title initially got me confused before I opened the thread.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2013
Posters like this should be banned for life from Nairaland. It is wrong to misquote people. Dbaj father never made the statement headlined as title of this thread. Seun, I am not seeing ads on your site, cos people are running away you better sit up and start banning OPs like this one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father by dplomaticVal: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
misleading headline

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo / Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) / Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.