Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (11672 Views)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Kiddies knw hw 2 mimick alot.i hv a 2 yr nephew who mimics d pastor of their church so much.he'd use a touch 4 his mic n pace up n down d room sayin gibberish.is dat now enough 4 me 2 say he speaks in tongues? And again d speech of a 2 yr old's not so clear.IMO,pretty much of what a 2 yr old says is tongues i.e. GIBBERISH.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by ogajim(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ Beretta92,

Don't mind these CEC follow follow sheep jare!

Anyone who has a 2 year old ought to know they're SPONGES at that age and will repeat everything they hear verbatim for the most part. Their so called "speaking in tongues" is nothing but rehashed gibberish, how come it is the same gibberish every time? Are you saying you hear the same message every time you open your mouth?

These folks actually set true Christianity back hundreds of years in their quest for your money!
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Sweetnecta: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ Should message be gibberish?

Is that how Jesus got his message, in gibberish? Name a prophet of God in your Bibles who got his message in gibberish?
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
If this is the girl that you are speaking of, the only language ["tongue"] she is speaking is English along with a bunch of gibberish that is not any language ["tongue"] at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hc03Ii7JS0

As you will note in this video it will advertise the URL pastorsexwife.org. Visiting this site proves that this video is not promoted by someone or an organization that is of the spirit of Yahowah. You will also note in this video that this little girl actually says the following:

"And I am like Pastor Chris! ... Pastor Chris, God ..."

Again, this proves that this video is not promoted by someone or an organization that is of the spirit of Yahowah.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by otiigba1(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Joagbaje:
Would you rather put a child in front of cartoon network or a teaching of Gods word.
nothing wrong with doing both, it's a CHILD, children needs play time too...pastor!
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by otiigba1(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2015
A lot of sanctimonious so called christians are on here defending the religion they no nothing about, this is why i hate religion its full of hatreds and hypocrisy, every one believes their own way is the best way, thus the religious wars every were in the world even in nairaland.

Me thinks Religion should scrapped let every one believe in whatever they want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians And Politics / Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" / Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.