Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pure Water Nylon-----manufacurer And Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Nylon-----manufacurer And Consultant (1900 Views)

We Buy Waste Pure Water Nylon, Waste Paper, Waste Carton E.t.c / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Nylon-----manufacurer And Consultant by etrader(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
1. Do you think of where you can get a packing bag for Pure water?

2. You can make your roll of pure water at cheapest price and we also bring it down to your door step in less than 24hr.

3. If you are pure water Manufacturer and you need consultant on pure water business.

Think of Jide Bright Enterprises

Contact Address.
No 1 ilesanmi Adeola Street
Opposite NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp
Igando
Lagos.
Tel: 08033899253
Re: Pure Water Nylon-----manufacurer And Consultant by olabagro: 7:23pm On May 14, 2011
Am seriously interested pls include your mail add,so that we can talk better, or you can mail me the details. I will like to know your price and how you make those nylon mail me to olab007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Nylon-----manufacurer And Consultant by Nairaplus(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2011
I am an expert/consultant in the bottled water business startup. So if you need to start and you need a comprehensive business plan and feasibility study on bottled water production, please call John on +2347063189585.

I also have videos of our bottling plant in operation and pictures and prices of the bottled water plant. I deal directly with a chinese firm based in Shanghai, so I can link you up if you wish to go to China and see for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? / Need Kola Nuts Buyer / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.