Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com (1327 Views)

Arvixe Virtual Private Server (VPS) sucks | reviews of their VPS CLASS / Reviews Of Smart Web Ng Service. / Website Reviews, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by Farriel(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2006
Even though sites placed to be reviewed hardly gets noticed anymore, I still want to find out what you guys think of this site I've just completed.

Link is http://artsinscience.com/

All criticisms would be appreciated.

PS. I posted this only to find Website Review section. Couldn't move it. Moderators? Maybe you could help do thatwink
Re: Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by UsherGurl(f): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2006
I viewed the site with my dad and it was very interesting indeed! I just want to ask whether I can do something there or contribute on something. I would like you to explain me more briefly the goals of that site please.
Ok thank you!
Re: Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by Seun(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2006
Wow!
Re: Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by Farriel(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2006
Well, UsherGurl, Arts in Science is a management consulting and engineering company that provides services that enhance the competitiveness of organizations, as the information on their About page says. Sadly, there's little of way of contributions to be made to their site. Except of course you contact them for any of their service or product using the feedback form on the contact page. I'm glad you like it anyway.

@Seun, I'm flattered with the Wow! But is that all I can get in form of a critical review? tongue
Re: Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by UsherGurl(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2006
Ok i'll make use of it. Thank you!
Re: Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by Farriel(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2006
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com by Farriel(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2006
Client has just demanded for an update of design and as such link above would reflect updated content, not the initial design posted for review. Screenshot of former design is shown below. I tried talking the client out of such a revamp of index page, but the man was adamant.

This new look isn't really cool, anymore.

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish A Web Page / Is Google Chrome Buying Over Opera Mini? / Web Developer Needed At Ease Web Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.