Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese (4494 Views)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? / Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor / BTS Photos: Rick Ross, Tyrese, Ludacris And The Rock On Set Of "Fast And Furious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by ijawgirl: 7:53pm On May 14, 2011
go see it!!

Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2011
seen it was d bomb smiley smiley smiley, me likey
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by obinna5000(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2011
ijaw_girl don come again. grin

I saw Fast Five yesterday at the cinemas. It was not bad. A major improvement on the Fast and Furious franchise.
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by obinna5000(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2011
FAST FIVE and PRIEST are now showing at Nigerian cinemas.
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2011
^hey jus watched d link on ur sigi lwwwwwwwkmmd niggass grin grin grin grin
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by obinna5000(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^hey jus watched d link on your sigi lwwwwwwwkmmd niggass grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by dastudent(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2011
you guys should watch thor in 3d.i saw it today at deluxe and damn,that was awesome.
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by obinna5000(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2011
@da student
I've seen THOR.
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by ijawgirl: 8:37pm On May 15, 2011
love love fast five!
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by semid4lyfe(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2011
Ijaw_girl:
go see it!!

Hehehe. . .from the same Ijaw_girl that hyped Black Swan as if it was the most interesting & best movie ever made and also said "The King's Speech" was dry? grin grin

LWKMDFH grin
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by ijawgirl: 2:46am On May 16, 2011
lol black swan was worth the hype common. .it make sense natalie portman won an oscar
I never said Kings speech was boring. .I just said the preview was boring thats all. .I didnt like the old setting

fast five is a nice movie. .full of comedy, action etc
lots of positive reviews from pple
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by obinna5000(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2011
@semid4lyfe
You bad o! cheesy FAST FIVE was not bad anyway. You might like it when you eventually see it.

THE KING'S SPEECH was good and BLACK SWAN was weird but still good. wink

@ijaw_girl
The Rock was just sweating throughout the film. cheesy

SPOILER ALERT
Can someone tell me how they managed to interchange the real safe with the fake one at that last car chase sequence?
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by ijawgirl: 1:14am On May 19, 2011
lol the rock is looking so big
why was he sweating so much? lol

I love that Skinny girl-the power bike girl

Vin Diesel hmmmm big and sexy
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by ijawgirl: 2:12pm On May 20, 2011
lol the rock was always serious in the movie
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by ijawgirl: 5:13am On May 26, 2011
go see it. . .its still playing!
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by semid4lyfe(m): 5:23am On May 26, 2011
Lol. . .Where e dey play? For ya DVD, PC or cinema? grin
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by Bawss1(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2011
I just saw Fast Five yesterday at the cinema and I have no intentions of seeing it again. . unless some else buys me a ticket.  smiley It’s the kind of movie I’d recommend to anyone who has a little over 2 hours to kill with mild amusement. The 130 minutes was mostly action packed I agree but imo none of the action really had that wow effect. I kept stifling thoughts of ridicule in the part where Vin Diesel and Paul Walker were hauling a vault halfway through Rio even though that was probably the movie’s high point. I also found the dialogues somewhat shallow and the humor slap stick. Overall it wasn’t entirely a bad movie, it managed to keep my interest, had me expecting something better in the next scenes even after several disappointments. I’d give it a score of 5 out of 10.
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by obinna5000(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2011
FAST FIVE has made $525.6 million worldwide so far. Impressive.
Re: Fast Five! Vin Diesel, Paul walker, the rock, Ludacris, Tyrese by BootyOnMe: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2011
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this movie.
Watched it airborne on Emirates Airline.
Can't wait to own a copy.
No pirated copies please.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AsAidDs7Mc&feature=related[/flash]

[size=20pt]Y-E-A-A-A-A-A-H!!!!!!![/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

The best part. . . .THE MUSIC!!!!!! kiss

That Spanish Thingy did it for me. . . .

THIS IS BRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIL!!!!! cheesy

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4oDjHUmkY[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know A Website Where I Could Watch Naija Movies For Free?/ / Anuska's Bathroom Video Going Viral In Whatsapp / TV Series: Download Queen Sono Season 1 (complete)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.