Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling (8394 Views)

Poll: Which of the political parties can you stand for anytime?

ACN: 0% (0 votes)
PDP: 0% (0 votes)
ANPP: 0% (0 votes)
LP: 0% (0 votes)
AD: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by muyeskin(m): 2:21am On May 15, 2011
Please reply
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 3:00am On May 15, 2011
@poster
i have done this before
and guys being guys have always fallen for that trap
most time guys (especially Nigerian ones like 190)
would:
1. fake front and pretend to be angry ,as Fella sang 'all na shakara'
2.pretend not to have seen and so keep mute about it
3.jejely remove it when girl friend is not looking and travel without it and then put it back on arrival

but alas most of the time guys will end up using the CD and then try to replace it with a new one
without realising that the fiance has
marked a particular corner of that CD
copied the serial number of that CD
knows the brand and make of that CD
so you see where guys get into trouble?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by omega25red(m): 3:13am On May 15, 2011
grin grin grin ^^^^

poster she is not lying make sure you return the same one that was put in your pocket or else wahala
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 3:33am On May 15, 2011
^True words from the truth master ( the realest dude eva 190 )

Dont try my bed skills, they always com bak for me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 3:37am On May 15, 2011
@190

still vomiting
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 3:37am On May 15, 2011
^You don carry belle, go find who's responsible~
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 3:40am On May 15, 2011
@190
given the all clear on that!

this is steaming from a nauseous thot
yucks!

gaging and vomiting

but 190 bushman/woman
'what does a giggling waist mean please?
you and your colourful English words oh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Nobody: 5:28am On May 15, 2011
@toyemz
writing down the serial number?! marking the CD´s corners?! this is some James Bond shiit, lol!

what is the point of putting a CD in your bf´s pocket if you are gonna get mad if he uses it?! i dont get it!!!

@poster
if she did that i will say:" thank you for caring honey!" and go out with a huge grin on my face. . . . . . . . . . .and even if i didnt need the CD, i would throw away the one she gave me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by deniyor: 6:10am On May 15, 2011
@TOPIC
Old news. Sharp guys already know that. My friend's gf got him a pack of cds. The guy quietly went to buy his own pack knowing his gf is up to some trick, maybe even keeping count. Just avoid the drama and spend your own money.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by MMM2(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2011
i will be happy,
and i will make sure i use d condom b4 coming back from my journey with anoda babe.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Onchedu(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2011
Depends on what here reason for putting it in there is for. If its a joke, I might laff about it, and make a joke in response to hers she might not find very funny.
If she's serious I would wonder what kinda of a lady she is showing she has no problem sharing me with other girls as long as I use a condom. That's just crap.
If I were a woman, no how on earth I'll encourage irresponsibilities, esp of the sexual kind, in my man, or tolerate it as a habit in any other man. That's just crap part II. It shows that either the girl doesn't think much of herself or lacks healthy moral/spiritual standings, and/or she can't be trusted.
Wetin people tolerate/encourage, na wetin dem sef fit do.

If she repeats this another time, I'll simply make sure the pack comes back to her empty accompanied by an almost empty tube of lubricant & one pair of female panties with lipstick stains on a pair of my white boxer shorts. All these can be arranged without getting down with any girl. when she starts making her case, I won't utter a single word, wetin she dey find before make she find am. Like say devil never do to tempt person she sef wan join.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by queensmith: 8:27am On May 15, 2011
This was snatched from a movie script. I will only put condoms there if i was planning a surpirse visit!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by muyeskin(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2011
Hey, Pls don't get it wrong. It's not from a movie script or what you might think it is. It happened and the lady claimed he only wants his guy to play safe. Presently, things are not working out for them
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Mynd44: 11:57am On May 15, 2011
protect the damn thing at all cost cos i don't really like drama
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by CrudeOil2(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2011
Put the condom to good use.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On May 15, 2011
If anyone is childish,sIlly or mad enough to put an Un-used CD in my bag just cos I'm traveling then Im gonna use those CD'S and bring u back the used pack as souvenir!

What sort of yeye-play-safe game is that?Some women and their archaic thought process sha. . .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by hollandis(f): 2:05pm On May 15, 2011
I will lock her pussyy with a padlock,a master key type.If she jacks it i will know.Tit for tat.Do me I do you tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Wislet(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2011
Onchedu:

Depends on what here reason for putting it in there is for. If its a joke, I might laff about it, and make a joke in response to hers she might not find very funny.
If she's serious I would wonder what kinda of a lady she is showing she has no problem sharing me with other girls as long as I use a condom. That's just crap.
If I were a woman, no how on earth I'll encourage irresponsibilities, esp of the sexual kind, in my man, or tolerate it as a habit in any other man. That's just crap part II. It shows that either the girl doesn't think much of herself or lacks healthy moral/spiritual standings, and/or she can't be trusted.
Wetin people tolerate/encourage, na wetin dem sef fit do.

If she repeats this another time, I'll simply make sure the pack comes back to her empty accompanied by an almost empty tube of lubricant & one pair of female panties with lipstick stains on a pair of my white boxer shorts. All these can be arranged without getting down with any girl. when she starts making her case, I won't utter a single word, wetin she dey find before make she find am. Like say devil never do to tempt person she sef wan join.
Always happy to see decent men like you still around.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 4:26pm On May 15, 2011
hollandis:

I will lock her pussyy with a padlock,a master key type.If she jacks it i will know.bosom for tat.[size=28pt]Do me I do you[/size] tongue

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM[/flash]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by hollandis(f): 4:34pm On May 15, 2011
190:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM[/flash]

lol,God no go vex
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 4:51pm On May 15, 2011
hollandis:

lol,God no go vex

Exactly

U feel me bro cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by dayokanu(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2011
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by drgica74: 2:34pm On May 16, 2011
My brother, you have not understood your problems.

You problem is that you do not satisfy her well enough. I bet you if you give that girl Option A 4 in Omega position, even if you wear red shirt upon yellow trouser, she won't notice it. You will be called darling every time even when she is angry.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by sexy74(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2011
@ poster
sincerely i will use then buy another one to replace it.
with this all problem solved.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2011
Use the goddammned condom and bring the used condom back to her as an evidence of good stewardship
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by ypad: 3:02pm On May 16, 2011
If your fiancée has absolute trust in you, there wont be any need for condom when travelling.
Here again, this is an acid test that you need to pass by being faithful to her. I strong advice you to trash the issue of mistrust in your relationship. Let your partner know how committed you are to her and ask her to do the same. There must be seriousness in the relationship.

info for your wife to be www.greatwomanwithlove..com
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by stiyke(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2011
thinks Toyemz got a crush on 190 , I bet they might make out in the near future ,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2011
She want to keep you and herself save.

Like they say, men are cheaters grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Jayms76: 5:28pm On May 16, 2011
methink there's no point in a relationship where there's no trust. NO POINT AT ALL!!! you should as well call it quit!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 5:42pm On May 16, 2011
stiyke:

thinks Toyemz got a crush on 190 , I bet they might make out in the near future ,

Yeah i think so too

I know she fancies me cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by donobi(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2011
My gf did this one certain time and she ended up being hurt, because she encourage me by putting condom it in my car when she found out she quarelled with me but i told her that she ask me to use it whenever i have the urge. ever since she has not tryied it again. Ladies dont encourage men to cheat by putting condom in their car or pocket u are only asking them to go and cheat.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by r231(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
i have done this before
and guys being guys have always fallen for that trap
most time guys (especially Nigerian ones like 190)
would:
1. fake front and pretend to be angry ,as Fella sang 'all na shakara'
2.pretend not to have seen and so keep mute about it
3.jejely remove it when girl friend is not looking and travel without it and then put it back on arrival

but alas most of the time guys will end up using the CD and then try to replace it with a new one
without realising that the fiance has
marked a particular corner of that CD
copied the serial number of that CD
knows the brand and make of that CD
so you see where guys get into trouble?

wow grin grin grin

Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl / SA Fitness Trainer, Spahle Mpisane Bares Breast For Her Umemulo Ceremony / I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures)