Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? (2058 Views)

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? by nurabela: 6:13am On May 15, 2011
What country you would like to visit most and why?
Re: What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? by iice(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2011
Hmmm the most? Too many places to see. . .
I wanna feel like i can touch the aurora borealis. . .
I wanna freak out to the sight of an anaconda. . .
I wanna have my lips chapped and experience a mirage. . .
Etc. . .
Re: What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? by noblegas2(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2011
iice:

Hmmm the most? Too many places to see. . .
I wanna feel like i can touch the aurora borealis. . .
I wanna freak out to the sight of an anaconda. . .
I wanna have my lips chapped and experience a mirage. . .
Etc. . .

So freaking Weird!!!!

(1) (Reply)

International Passport Needed Urgently / Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! / Suggestions For A 500k Vacation In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.