Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,670 members, 7,805,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims (40949 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Niyi, has alleged that Emmanuel may voluntarily leave the BBNaija house.

Niyi said this to Liquorose and some of the housemates on Thursday, day five of the show, as housemates tried to fish out the Wildcards among them.

During the chat, Niyi revealed that Emmanuel wished to make a voluntary exit from the show and added that he suspected Emmanuel to be the Wildcard, Africa Magic reported.

It is alleged that Emmanuel is considering voluntarily quitting the show because he is bored, amid all the bubbly conversations and activities going on in the house.

Other housemates also agreed that Emmanuel was really quiet in the house and may not have found all the activities entertaining.

Fans of the show have taken to Twitter to express their thoughts on this development in the house.

A tweep, @foxyheiress, said,
“Emmanuel confided in Niyi that he wants a voluntary exit. Village people at work.”

Another tweep, @askmyfaves, wrote,
“Niyi told Liquorose that Emmanuel said he doesn’t want to be here and wants to leave.”

A concerned fan, @sante_eeee, tweeted,
“I hope my Emmanuel is okay. Niyi told Liquorose he said he wants to leave.”

“If Emmanuel truly told Niyi that he is thinking of volunteer exit, then these people will put him up for eviction on Monday,”
@istanaqueen4 said.

In reply, @abuagirl said that
Emmanuel may be making the story up, “He didn’t. Niyi made that up. It’s part of the game.”

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-niyi-reveals-emmanuel-may-voluntarily-leave-the-show/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Alexis11: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian man will see #90M+ for front and want to leave willingly??

Either Niyi or Emmanuel is not telling us the truth.

It's part of the game. grin

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Egbetayo(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2021
wao
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Oluwapresley(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2021
I hardly watch the show but Emmanuel is my favorite male housemate.

So what brought him to the house in the first place? If it is not the money, he should leave. But if it's the money and he can't find away to get his head straight, then he is not okay.

I am out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Sleyanya1(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2021
In a careful consideration, regardless of the fame and money rewards the show may seem to be offering, I don't think it's suited for all personality types.

So far Emmanuel is yet to adapt to the settings and is most unlikely to be saved by the viewers if nominated for a possible eviction.

Finally in life, Happiness and the peace that comes with fulfilment is all that really matters.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by mainkendo: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by DropsMic(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by oche2020: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
H
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Niyi could be right about Emmanuel. I can't even survive a week in that kind of house? I hate it so badly when my movement is restricted. I nearly jailbroke in NYSC camp. While many PCMs were feeling lively, I was seeing myself outside the camp. grin

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by ictjobber: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Yawn
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Penguin2: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Big Brother: The two wildcards are Maria and Pere.

Housemates: The wildcards are likely Liquorose, Beatrice, Yerins and Emmanuel.

Even Pere is more active in trying to fish out the wildcards than real housemates.

Some people have suspected Maria but no housemate has mentioned Pere at all!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Gilow: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Dem never start to dey bang grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by okrote4real: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Instead Biggie would leave. All na croose.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Muhylonaire007: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Ori gbogbo yin ti yi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
His choice
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by IfIPerishIPeris: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
If the eyes of the people are opened to certain things, they will do same

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Caguer: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2021
sad

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Kennyking1234: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2021
This years set is quite boring.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Ajibel(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
If he leaves, that's a waste.

So I don't really believe this.

How can you deny others opportunity to get in and on getting there, you're now thinking of leaving cuz you're bored angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Morris101686(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Confused being
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by defiaeminu: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by tojahh(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Make he gatat

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Yeezus998(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cyph And Doyin Kiss At Saturday Party (Video) / List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.