Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,198 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) (4408 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by macjive01: 10:04am On May 15, 2011

There are indications that there is a plot by some fifth columnists to cause mayhem, through strings of bomb blasts during days leading to the hand over date of May 29, in order to stop the transition of President Goodluck Jonathan, and possibly force him to reach a power sharing arrangement with the North.

Top security sources hinted Pointblanknews.com that training camps in Niger Republic and Chad have been discovered and the security agencies have been put on red alert to investigate and unravel those behind the new plot to scuttle the May 29 transition ceremony scheduled to take place at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

Specifically, the militias are said to be undergoing train on how to detonates explosives in largely concentrated security and civil populace settlement without being caught or affected, while some are specially undergoing training on car plan bombs that will explodes at hold-ups areas and market places.

The plot according to impeccable security source revealed that supporters of some top politicians who lost at the just concluded elections have now re-grouped and are training militias in the neighboring countries of Niger and Chad Republics and other secret locations in Nigeria.

Only recently, former military dictator and Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) Presidential candidates General Muhammadu Buhari and other Northern Political Leaders are said to have been placed under security surveillance over utterances credited to them following the outcome of the just concluded Presidential polls that gave victory to Southern minority candidate of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Goodluck Jonathan.

Other Northern Political Leaders under security surveillance includes former dictator and military president General Ibrahim Babangida, Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Adamu Ciroma and some others.

On April 23, 2011, the Kaduna State Police Command said it uncovered a bomb-making factory at the Rafin Guza area of Kaduna metropolis where already manufactured explosives and other weapons were recovered. The weapons were believed to have been used in the plethora of violence that had attended the recent elections conducted in the state and neighboring ones.

Other militias were also to be trained on massive night attacks on Christian dominated settlement which is to commence a week or two before handing over date, especially in the North and some parts of southern States. This is aimed at making the Christians feel insecure in the North and move back to the southern part of the country.

The source disclosed that this dastard act will continue until President Jonathan resigns or negotiate a power sharing formula with the North. That the power brokers in the North said GoodLuck is a Southerner as well as his vice, Nemadi Sambo whose paternity is from the same region.

However, Pointblanknews.com gathered that some intelligent units of the security forces comprises  of the Military, Police, State Security Services, Immigration, Customs amongst others have been dispatched  and put on red alert to not only stop but fish out those behind the evil plots.

“Even before the elections, we gathered the information on the plans to even disrupt the election itself but we formed a synergy and aborted their plans. They started planning immediately after the party primaries. They had many plans which they code named plan A, B and C. They have failed plan A and now on plan B. I am very sure by God’s grace they will not succeed”, the source stated.

But in an effort to speak with the Nigerian Police Spokesman, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Olusola Emmanuel Omore who was said to be out of Abuja for special assignment in the South East Nigeria directed that his Deputy Yemi Ajayi, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) to speak on the development. He could not be reached on phone after several calls was placed on his phone.

DCP Omore said since he was out of town for some time now, he would not be accurate with information on the matter at hand.

Soon after the general elections, some supporters of the opposition parties lunched series of attack that killed several people and wounding hundreds. 

In  Bauchi State, among those arrested and paraded was Mohammed Bello Dan Sokoto who was arrested on April 21, 2011 at Giade for killing seven NYSC members. The charges listed by the police against him included criminal conspiracy, inciting disturbance, mischief by fire and culpable homicide.

Isa Garba, Yusuf Adamu, Ali Adamu Doguwa, Ali Mohammed Doguwa, Dan Azumi   Buba, Sirajo Ibrahim, Yusuf Sule, and Adamu Mohammed allegedly jointly killed a woman police corporal, four businessmen and burnt Giade Police Station, and churches.

Mati Abdullahi of Itas/Gadau who was arrested on April 22, 2011 and suspected of killing two male corps members and a pastor’s daughter, was charged for criminal conspiracy, inciting disturbance, mischief and culpable homicide. Also arrested are Dini Hassan, Wada Maishayi, Shuaibu Wada, Ibrahim Babale and Adamu Babale, all of whom are charged for burning churches, NYSC corps members’ lodges and police station.

Similarly, Usman Wada, Shitu Danlami, Suileman Musa, Sabitu Banshir, Aminu Abdullahi, Abbas Mohammed, Haruna Mohammed, are in Police net for allegedly burning hospital staff quarters, shops, INEC office, theft of police service pistol.

Audu Adamu and Aliyu Usman were arrested on 21 April 2011 and charged for criminal conspiracy, disturbance, armed robbery and the burning of PDP office in Bauchi. Another suspect, Yusuf Mu’azu was arrested and charged for attacking and robbing Sani Dauda at Gwalaga in Bauchi.

Others in police net include Samaila Dahiru, arrested for robbery on Bauchi/Kano Road; Anas Abdullahi was picked up at Tilden Fulani in possession of dangerous weapons. Gambo Joseph was caught with a locally made pistol. In addition, Abubakar Umar, Salisu Saidu, Aliwan Atsi, Babani Hassan were also arrested with locally made guns and other dangerous weapons.

Hassan Yamai, Mohammed Ibrahim, Lawal Isaiyaku andUbale Hassan Abdu who were also arrested and paraded, are suspected of burning 17 vehicles are residential houses belonging to Misau LGA chairman, Ibrahim Dandija, as well as that of his father, Ali Dandija.  They were also accused of torching the houses of the Secretary to the Bauchi State Government and of Muktar Magas as well as 13 churches. They were also accused of looting property from the houses burnt.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4912.html
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 15, 2011
yawn. . .

1 Like

Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by macjive01: 10:10am On May 15, 2011
Uka K. O. Ugwa5-12-2011 7:02 pm

I once had a poor labourer live next door during my school days. His wife was partially disabled & virtually unable to fend for herself. She depended solely on her hubby's meagre income for survival. In spite of her total dependency on her husband's not-sufficient-means, the wife swore to and made life a living hell for my poor neighbour. Her nagging and constant fights with other women was sending my poor man to the graveyard. A day never passed void of her troubles.

Worse, still, like me, the couple were non natives in the University village. Calls were unanimous for their marriage to end. Alternatively, the couple were advised to vacate the community to allow some serenity for the students and the villagers. At all the occasions my poor friend attempted to eject the trouble called his wife (forcefully, at times, after deadly fights) her response usually was in street English and to the astonishment of onlookers, "You go marry me so teeeey, you see ya sef." I'll loosely translate this to mean, "We'll remain married until you are dead" Yes, for my man was literally worthless, possibly occasioned by his forced marriage and to the wrong woman.

You see our troubles? I've always maintained Nigeria is a forced marriage with the leech-like north swearing "the south will remain in the marriage soteeeeey we see ours selves" But I maintain here, their rantings and a million suicide bombers can never deter Jonathan's resolve to put Nigeria on the right path. They held Nigeria at the jugular for decades and all they could show for it are mass illiteracy and poverty for their own, and insecurity of life and property for my upwardly mobile southern brethren who found themselves in the domain of these inglorious bastards marauding as statesmen. They must understand that any undue embarrassment to the person of Goodluck Jonathan shall be decisively and promptly replied.

I wasn't born during the years Nigeria invaded Biafra and not until 8years after the hostilities did I start my journey in this fairy space called Nigeria, but I sure know my massacred brethren weren't cowards. Their spirits still haunt the lands whereupon their blood was split. Woe betide whoever nurses the repeat of the orgy. We are more informed and the world now know better. For the Old Generals and their footsoldiers in the south, yours are the voices of drowning men who'd vainly cling on ANYTHING to remain afloat. Unfortunately for them, Jonathan has cleared all debris from our murky political waters, so nothing is left for our drowning men to hang on.

Goodluck Nigeria!!!
Reach Uka & vent your frustration on +234 80360 19934

mehn, what a comment!
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by zstranger: 10:22am On May 15, 2011
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by otokx(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2011
Our security forces are up to the task.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by blacksta(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2011
yawns part 2
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by leyopumpin(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2011
They will fail,
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by JudgeDredd: 11:13am On May 15, 2011
^^^ IJN, amen.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Abagworo(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2011
This is pure crap.No one needs a soothsayer to know that the next four years(just like the last 12 years) will be spent trying to legitimise illegitimate government which will lead to four years of waste.They will also ask for another four years in 2015 which they will also rig again and produce another illegitimate government and the ping pong continues till the masses realize that this country is ours and does not belong to them.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by deor03(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2011
Abagworo:

This is pure crap.No one needs a soothsayer to know that the next four years(just like the last 12 years) will be spent trying to legitimise illegitimate government which will lead to four years of waste.They will also ask for another four years in 2015 which they will also rig again and produce another illegitimate government and the ping pong continues till the masses realize that this country is ours and does not belong to them.

Seriously, I think the Old wester Regions (except Delta) is beginning to realize that.

What Nigerians don't know is that If our country is properly Governed at the State/Regional Level, WHO WILL CARE who the president is?

If the level of Infrastructure within "my space " is comparable to many developing countries then, I am reaping my votes already
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by enyojo(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2011
hisses and walks away
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by johnie: 1:22pm On May 15, 2011
True talk. What most don't realise is that they ought to be as concerned about who is their LG chairman as they are about who their governor or president is.

Unfortunately, most don't even know or care who candidates at the LG elections are.

When the next string of LG elections come, let's see how much noise will be made about it on NL.

For instance, LG elections are scheduled to hold soon. How many NLanders are aware of that?

The whole idea of scheduling the elections for this time, to me is very suspicious. Immediately OGD realised that CAN had won the recently held elections, the elections were hurriedly planned so that they can ensure their surrogates are "elected" LG chairmen before the CAN government settles down.

How many NLanders are saying anything about that or are even aware?
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by johnie: 1:27pm On May 15, 2011
I am referrimg to deor03's comments and the hurriedly scheduled LG elections of Ogun State.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by rasputinn(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2011
Who can stop wind with his bare hands from getting into his house
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by blacksta(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2011
Abagworo:

100% in agreement

A government that has nothing to offer the masses will forever claim to be handicap or victim mentality . We have now graduated from the days of the " Cabal" to the " The North has planned evil for me "

What a shame Nigerians dont realise the deceit
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Rhino5dm: 1:45pm On May 15, 2011
System failure!
" Buhari na we go kill am"

"Buhari pay us our balance"
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by MaiSuya(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2011
Na wa o! Fire on d mountain. . .
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by hercules07: 2:44pm On May 15, 2011
@johnie

The reason most people are not concerned about the LG is because the FG has 55% of the total money made by the country, what is left for the LGs is too small after the states have deducted their own and the chairman has whacked some, the LGs are just employers that is all, they do no serve any meaningful purpose, the only time that LGs will be effective is when we have true federalism.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by macjive01: 5:46pm On May 15, 2011
^^^ nice point
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Rossikk(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2011
The terrorists might as well not bother. If they scuttle Jonathan's presidency what exactly do they think will happen to the northerner they hope to replace him with? They DO know the likes of MASSOB, OPC, and MEND, will equally be waiting in the wings to scuttle THEIR arrangement, in similar, and perhaps, more deadly fashion?

So what's the point?

They might as well endure the situation and wait for the next elections.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by dustydee: 6:12pm On May 15, 2011
rubbish
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by blacksta(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2011
Rossikk:

The terrorists might as well not bother. If they scuttle Jonathan's presidency what exactly do they think will happen to the northerner they hope to replace him with? They DO know the likes of MASSOB, OPC, and MEND, will equally be waiting in the wings to scuttle THEIR arrangement, in similar, and perhaps, more deadly fashion?

So what's the point?

They might as well endure the situation and wait for the next elections.

lol - We are not deceived. only inept governments hide behind the unknown when they have nothing to offer the masses. For the last 4 years Nigerian were hoodwinked on the unknown " CABALS" . This time it is the " North wont allow me do my work "

Please give me a break. THe only thing Chasing GEJ is his shadows.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by enyojo(f): 6:39pm On May 15, 2011
HOW COME YOUR OWN THREAD HAS CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN ALL OTHERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTED TO SMALL LETTERS?
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by zstranger: 6:45pm On May 15, 2011
^^^

Easy there my dyyck starved air-head poster. you can always go back to edit your title.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Beaf: 9:45pm On May 15, 2011
We simply need to invade Niger and Chad and turn their villages into desert dust.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Beaf: 9:56pm On May 15, 2011
enyojo:

HOW COME YOUR OWN THREAD HAS CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN ALL OTHERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTED TO SMALL LETTERS?

Low IQ. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by macjive01: 10:18pm On May 15, 2011
enyojo:

Dear it's because the topic is of NATIONAL SECURITY importance.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Obiagu1(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2011
Who cares if he gets killed?
When you throw away your base, you become baseless.

I won't even shed a tear.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2011
Abegoo!
MEND will cripple the economy. Am very sure of that.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by OAM4J: 1:46am On May 16, 2011
Nonsense!
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by johnie: 9:01am On May 16, 2011
hercules07:

@johnie

The reason most people are not concerned about the LG is because the FG has 55% of the total money made by the country, what is left for the LGs is too small after the states have deducted their own and the chairman has whacked some, the LGs are just employers that is all, they do no serve any meaningful purpose, the only time that LGs will be effective is when we have true federalism.

I agree that the revenue formula should be revised to give more funds to the lower levels of government but the reality is that unless corruption at these levels and voter apathy (especially at the LG level) are addressed, we would have more problems on our hands.

The fact that enough funds are not available at the LG level is no excuse for us to ignore what is going on there. You yourself admit that the state deduct from the "meagre" resources of the LGs and that the LG chairmen wack a substantial part of the crumbs.

Some the money they wack go into financing their parties through non-existent projects they claim to execute.

WHY WE ARRESTED BILIRI L.G CHAIRMAN - EFCC .
Saturday, 29 January 2011 10:38 ISAAC AREGBESOLA    .

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has said that the chairman of Biliri Local Government, Gombe State, Rabenson Zebulum Wasa was arrested in connection to a multi-million naira fraud case over which the council boss has been under investigation since December 2008. The Commissionin a statement on Friday said the clarification has become necessary to dispel sponsored reports insinuating that the arrest of the council boss was politically motivated and at the instance of Ajuji Waziri. According to the statement, “the council boss was arrested on December 1, 2008 and granted administrative bail same day.

His arrest followed a duly signed petition by Tangale Youth Forum, Biliri. “The petitioners had alleged that the Chairman upon assumption of office in 2007, engaged in reckless acquisition of houses and cars with council funds as well as the use of council funds to buy honorary degrees and chieftaincy titles. “Initial investigation had confirmed that the chaiman did engage in the diversion of public funds to make cash purchases of houses and cars.Our findings had also established that the council boss had been using forged receipts to retire multi-million naira purchases he unilaterally made for the council in total breach of due process.

“In the process of investigatting the council boss, more petitions containing serious allegations of fraud against Wasa were also received by the EFCC.
The fresh petitions are still being investigated. “Besides, the council boss was granted administrative bail after his initial arrest and has been reporting to the Gombe zonal office of the Commission weekly and later twice a month. He has however jumped bail and refused to honour the Commission’s invitation since the beginning of this year.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/national/17800-why-we-arrested-biliri-lg-chairman-efcc

EFCC Arrests Owan West LG Chairman

The Chairman of Owan West Local Government in Edo, Mr Daniel Asekhame, was on Friday arrested by the officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for alleged financial impropriety.

Our reports that the chairman, who had earlier conducted EFCC officials round some projects he claimed to have executed, was later whisked to Lagos for further questioning.

The anti-graft commission had been on the trail of Asekhame for more than three months before now.

Its officials last stormed the council secretariat on May 27, but failed to arrest the chairman after spending three days in the council area.

The commission is acting on a petition written by citizens and some councillors in the area, accusing the chairman of embezzling millions of naira and awarding fictitious contracts.

A source at the Sabongidda-Ora Divisional Police Headquarters confirmed the arrest, saying the EFCC operatives made an entry at the station before taking away the two-time council chairman.

The source, however, disclosed that the operatives could not arrest the council’s secretary and other top officials on their wanted list.

Meanwhile, the Chief Press Secretary to the chairman, Mr Ilevbabor Aidologie, who did not deny the chairman’s arrest, said his arrest was not as a result of corruption charges.

He explained that it was an issue of default in repayment of a loan the chairman had borrowed on the council’s behalf some years back.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/?p=15134
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by johnie: 9:10am On May 16, 2011
I commend those who have the courage to petition the EFCC as in the two cases above.

We need more of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Latest List Of Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu / Kwankwaso Fail To Deliver His Ward To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.