Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment (4048 Views)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by Bonito(f): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hi All,

I am currently working on a project and i need information on the strenghts, weaknesses and prospects for growth of the Nigerian fashhion industry. can i get input from you guys? i promise when it works out, you get first dibs on the dividends grin
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by hola2ng(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2007
Lots of prospects, as people need to put on new clothing like every other day.
Local designers are on top of their game when it comes to creativity and designs.
But the fashion industry still needs a lot more attention than it's getting right now. The growth has to come from within.
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by Bonito(f): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2007
hi,

thanks for that! i think you are right. i work with the british council and we want to do a fashion entrepreneurs award to help boost local participation in fashion. will keep the group posted on how that works out.
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by hola2ng(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by jjuummaaii(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
Pls i'm highly interested in this
kindly keep us posted
am an upcoming Fashion designer in Abuja, I just launched into the industry and i'll love to know every tit bits in ur project
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by hola2ng(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2007
Okay Bonito, you seem to have gotten someone interested -jjuummaaii.
Can you please tell us more about this project, as i haven't seen anything on it on their website http://www.britishcouncil.org/nigeria.htm
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by NGOZIGLORI(f): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
i am an up coming fashion designer base in Lagos please do keep me posted as i am interested
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by TCUBE(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2007
dresses that expose all em' parts.isnt that the madness goig on in ng now?
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by dafman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
naija girls are very modest compared to what obtains here, girls wearing shorts that look like panties at airports, on campus, everywhere. Naija is still good jor.
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by hola2ng(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2007
Yes keep us posted. @ Bonito
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by elliespin: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2011
i wanna know about the development of the fashion industry within the last years cos i hear nigeria fashion industry is realy goin down, cos i am currently studying fashion design as a course in the uni in south africa and would like to know whats the situation is like in nigeria, [color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment by jesseimage: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
Jesse Images is a client-centered photography firm based in Lagos, who’s willing to go all the ways to giving your businesses the exposure they need in highly competitive market.
Business Focus:
INDUSTRIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
ADVERTISING PHOTOGRAPHY
FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAPHY
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
COPORATE PHOTOGRAPHY

JESSE IMAGES is one of the leading photography firm based in Lagos, offering professional world class photography to various corporate bodies across Africa through classic images (industrial, architecture, advertising, fashion, event and portrait).
We give our client corporate identity and recognition in highly competitive market, by communicating their uniqueness and quality through photographic and breath-taking images.

For more inquiry and information, call JESSE IMAGES on: 08168053526 NOW! OR e-mail:jesseimages@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest Aso-ebi Styles You Must See / Lacoste Short Sleeve Pique T-shirts / 11 Most Beautiful Ankara Short Dresses For Ladies In 2017 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.