Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue (6715 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and after opening your N-Power NASIMS portal, your BVN displays invalid, please do not attempt to edit your BVN as it has already been validated on the N-Power NASIMS portal.
The reason why your N-Power NASIMS portal is displaying invalid BVN is due to network issues, I repeat do not attempt to change or alter your BVN as your BVN is already validated during the N-Power registration, just ignore the BVN invalid prompt and progress.

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hope the deployment will commence this month
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Hope the deployment will commence this month
Physical Verification before deployment sir
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Unigrad: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
From one story to another, nothing progressive.
Something of last year, we are still waiting for physical verification and deployment.

4 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by able88(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
So when is the physical verification commencing?
We keep hearing soon. Soon no dey end
ezenwaez:

If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and after opening your N-Power NASIMS portal, your BVN displays invalid, please do not attempt to edit your BVN as it has already been validated on the N-Power NASIMS portal.
The reason why your N-Power NASIMS portal is displaying invalid BVN is due to network issues, I repeat do not attempt to change or alter your BVN as your BVN is already validated during the N-Power registration, just ignore the BVN invalid prompt and progress.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Abubaka50(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very soon grin grin
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by BruncleZuma: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Always Fixing...

3 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Deathforall: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by November24(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Always Fixing...

Rather stick to my bet 9ja

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Hollusilva28(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
This person behind this npower post everyday need to be kidnap. Why all these npower post from time to time, like your life depend on token money that can’t feed family for a month talk less of single lady/man.

People are praying for better job/business you keep on posting stupid npower job that doesn’t have future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by lilvicky68(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omo..before you know year don end..we dey here dey fix fix things..

My concern goes to the OP.. I hope he's being paid.. grin

4 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by jericco1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Make una deploy people jare
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Austema(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hahaha
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Austema(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wahala be like N-power
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by LeopardX: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Austema:
Wahala be like N-power
e no dey finish lol

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Lewisdinho(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lilvicky68:

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Cutezt(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
I don't know what all these "fixing" issues threads on the front page everyday are for, but if na me, I for Don give up with all these rubbish issues. And the money wey dem use design the sites fit build 3 estates for lekki

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

Go and fix your life.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Until fund is available expect no deployment, you'll only continue to fix one problem or the other.The question you should ask yourself is,why were the deployments of batches A and B didn't take so much time compare to batch C?

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by RobbStark(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

When is npower paying the nexit volunteers batch A n B
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by ALFAD(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Everything delay
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Unigrad: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Austema:

Hahaha
All his post about N-power always make front page.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by myked(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
With all this complains seems I am on the wrong niche, I will stop posting N-Power news on this section
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Insectkiller: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fake news!!!
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by quisera(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:
With all this complains seems I am on the wrong niche, I will stop posting N-Power news on this section
Bros abeg stop abeg...we use God name take beg you, when time for deployment reach you fit resume

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by 040drogba: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't stop pls u helping peoples, u should not mine any person.
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Masanto: 1:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Please stop. Your post dont exactly carry any actual solutions anyway.
Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Visocrate(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2021
I understand that someone wants to keep this NPower thread alive its good sha. But always fixing one thing or the other and creating problems where there are no problems

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Job Scam. / Rewarding Career Opportunities At Stanbic IBTC Bank -apply Here / Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.