Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity (9686 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by divinehand2003(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2021
The Governor of Kano State, Dr. Abdullahi Ganduje, former Governor of Imo State, Sen. Rochas Okorocha, the Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Raji Fashola (SAN), would discuss the country’s unity on Thursday following the recent agitations by separatists calling for the balkanisation of the country.

The public lecture series organised by journalists covering the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is aimed at contributing to the intellectual development of the nation’s democracy.

The Chairman of the Conference Organising Committee, Mr. Babatunde Ayeni, in a statement issued yesterday said the invited dignitaries would discuss the topic “Sustaining United and Indivisible Nigeria: A myth or Reality,” at the event billed to hold at the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja.

Ayeni noted that the Chairman, Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) of the APC and the Governor of Yobe State, Mr. Mai Mala Buni, would be the chairman of the occasion.

He said: “The public lecture series is aimed at providing workable template options for effective good governance and serve as a medium for the deepening of democratic norms and institutions by engaging key players in politics, public administration, academia and economy. Report and suggestions on the lecture will be made available to the party and interested members of the public.

“In discussing Nigeria’s diversity, we believe that Governor Ganduje has a lot of experience to share with Nigerians being a product of the premier University of Ibadan though born in Kano. It’s also a fact that Governor Ganduje’s daughter married a Yoruba man. In addition, Dr. Ganduje’s networks of close friends and associates are mostly from the South-east and South-south.”

Other prominent Nigerians expected to speak at the event include; Deputy Senate President Ovie Omo-Agege, the Minister Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Niyi Adebayo, the Minister of State for Petroleum, Mr. Timiprye Sylva, the Minister of State for Labour, Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN), the Director General of the Voice of Nigeria (VON) Hon. James Faleke, among others.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/02/ganduje-okorocha-fashola-others-to-discuss-nigerias-unity/

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Bola146(f): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2021
we believe that Governor Ganduje has a lot of experience to share with Nigerians being a product of the premier University of Ibadan though born in Kano.

Please remove him, all his words, actions and speech will be filled with corruption please sad he is just a bad example for the youths

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by SmartPolician: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Unity in diversity is a scam in Nigeria. If we had been genuinely committed to it, Nigeria would have gone far in all facets of life. In a sane country, the government will identify regional strengths and develop them. In Nigeria, mutual suspicion, tribalism and religious fanaticism keep taking the country backwards.

BTW, why pick out Okorocha to discuss Nigeria's unity? I hope the views he will share are his and not those of the Igbos. I have never seen an igbo politician who feels so inferior to identify with his people like that humpty-dumpty.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by thesicilian: 6:28am On Aug 02, 2021
If my eyes no decieve me
And na true be the things my ears dey hear
Politicians and soldiers make meeting
Our country dem won repair
Dem dey make like say
Dem no know
Say na dem a spoil our country so
As dem dey dabaru am dey go
Na so my people dey follow o

[Hook]
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeria
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Africa
Sorry sorry o...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Tinubuadvocate: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Lol not going to change anything because non of them going to say the truth.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Ceenachi: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2021
All these name you mention are like this undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Grace001: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Talk is cheap... Already one can tell, that meeting will be a waste of time because they will still deceive each other with their fake unity speech as an elites.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Hangmnk: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2021
We don't want unity.... Let it happen... I mean the civil war.... Lets see who will endure and persevere... Fcking who will win.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by GOFRONT(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Eiya!!!!

I feel sorry for Ganduje, Fashola and Okorocha......Anybody whose name appear on the list of those to speak about Nigeria's unity has also partook in the distroyer of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by athaboi(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Nonsense! How do you bring thieves who have benefited alot from the system to discuss about the unity of the country? They will only discuss what will further their grip on the country bcoz the country is their business enterprise

15 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by money121(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by ignis: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Do not be deceived... They are only discussing 2023 Presidency...

19 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by dmbb: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
The unity is highly respected among the political class because they benefit from the country, not only in Nigeria, that is what it is in almost everywhere in Africa. Just that in Nigeria political class use the divide and rule for their own selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Nuelito: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Xscape047: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Kip talking while others are advancing

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Tony3245(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Talk they say is cheap.
Agents of destabilization gathering to give a talk on unit. A perfect example for irony. Literature students in the platform please take note.

Also check my signature for quality content.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by mountmoriah(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
thesicilian:
If my eyes no decieve me
And na true be the things my ears dey hear
Politicians and soldiers make meeting
Our country dem won repair
Dem dey make like say
Dem no know
Say na dem a spoil our country so
As dem dey dabaru am dey go
Na so my people dey follow o

[Hook]
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeria
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Africa
Sorry sorry o...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by kiltoko1(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2021
What is the title of the movie please
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Anything to bring peace and tranquility to our darling nation is all we are after.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Monogamy: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2021
grin

Ganduje

Okorocha??

Wonders don end, infact, wonders don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by uniquebright: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Who these ones wan unite? After messing up the country.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by inoki247: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
How much will the discussion cost them how much them allocate for the discussions cos diz people no dey du anything for free...

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
cheesy
Good..

One Nigeria is all we want....we don't want no war....If it isn't peace, please count me out cool

Team one Nigeria, anytime any day,twice on a lifetime..
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Kennitrust(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
But those fraudsters does not represent our collective interest.

They are not our recognized advocate.

They are all people with private reasoning

Referendum is the ANSWER

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Baawaa(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Ganduje in the list spoils the list

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by skywalker240(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Theives gathering to device ways to scatter the system and still keeping the country as one for their own gain's? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Tony3245(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Men of disunity to give a lecture on unity. What a caricature to the word "unity". Just imagine lai Muhammad discussing on " truth". It's a contradiction to his personality.

I write assignments and projects pls check my signature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by mountmoriah(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Bola146:

we believe that Governor Ganduje has a lot of experience to share with Nigerians being a product of the premier University of Ibadan though born in Kano.

Please remove him, all his words, actions and speech will be filled with corruption please sad he is just a bad example for the youths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Nullifies Yusuf Dahiru Liman's Election, Orders Re-Run / Sanwo-olu Wants Construction Of 4th Mainland Bridge To Commence March / President Buhari Participates At AU Summit In Niger Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.