Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Portharcourt Nigeria= What To Do In P.h.? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portharcourt Nigeria= What To Do In P.h.? (1849 Views)

If You Found Someone Breaking The Law In or Out Of Nigeria? :What Would You Do? / A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need? / Going To Nigeria What To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Nigeria= What To Do In P.h.? by Ify27(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2011
WHAT ARE SOME FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE IN PORTHARCOURT?

WHERE ARE THE WOMEN @??

WHERE ARE THE MOVIE THEATHERS?

ANY NICE RESTURANTS?

JUST TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT P.H.
Re: Portharcourt Nigeria= What To Do In P.h.? by endmoll(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2011
The best thing to do while in PH is hugging a wet transfomer! I hope that helps.
Re: Portharcourt Nigeria= What To Do In P.h.? by Bawss1(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2011
There are several bars and restaurants in GRA; A karaoke bar -Kusano (sp?)near Woji street iirc, a Genesis movie theater on Tombia street.
Tourist beach somewhere in the old town(or Town as its usually called) used to be another spot for fun seekers till militants took it over. cheesy

If you like drinking maybe you'll enjoy the place, there seem to too many drinking spots around.

Something you have to always prepare for is the rain! It always rains there its amazing. Dunno how I survived it there.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State / Accident Along Benin-ore Road Just Today / Arik Air Lagos To Abuja That Took Off And Landed The Following Day - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.