Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course (31445 Views)

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month (2) (3) (4)

Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
So I resumed my aircraft maintenance engineering licence course today.. It is a thing of joy seriously. I am overly happy after many attempts as I applied since 2017 for this course..

Abeg move to front page so people can show me love and I will also answer questions to people at that needs to know how to get into the school

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by zeestone99(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Zaria?

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mide3367:
So I resumed my aircraft maintenance engineering licence course today.. It is a thing of joy seriously. I am overly happy after many attempts as I applied since 2017 for this course..

Lalasticlala Abeg move to front page so people can show me love and I will also answer questions to people at that needs to know how to get into the school
Bless you op pls how do one get into the school?

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
Lalasticlala these are type of post that should make front page pls move to front page sir

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
abeg beg mod to move to front page so I can answer more people.. You enter either with o level or ND. Modified
Get more information about the school from Ncat.gov.ng
Reach me for further information via signature.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Younghacka(m): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations Bro,
Lalasticlala, Please Help Us Move This Post To The Promised land

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by wunmi590(m): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Younghacka:
Congratulations Bro,
Lalasticlala, Please Help Us Move This Post To The Promised land

Abeg lala is on compulsory leave, make unah call another person angry

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by jendhorlee(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Lalasticlala
Front page ooooooo
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Mide3367:
abeg beg mod to move to front page so I can answer more people.. You enter either with o level or ND
I already beg o, make dem move am o...pls more details boss, when is application open and what are the requirement, how do one get admission, is there an entrance exam, what is the payment structure and how long does the course takes...thank you anticipating your replies

17 Likes

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, mukina pls let this post make front page...hope i got the mods names right tho
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by zolajpower: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Mide3367:
abeg beg mod to move to front page so I can answer more people.. You enter either with o level or ND
ND on what discipline ?
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by udoka55555: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2021
I am highly interested in this
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by polarman(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations.

Work just start. Please pay attention to your studies so you can become a defacto in the field and create safer airways.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by wetdspace(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations man
Which school is this?
How much ?
And is there a limit on age?

Please respond

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lalasticlala pls move to front page...op pls come attend to our questions pls
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cc Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Front page o

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by macAB: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=Mide3367 post=104347952]So I resumed my aircraft maintenance engineering licence course today.. It is a thing of joy seriously. I am overly happy after many attempts as I applied since 2017 for this course..

I hope u are aware the pass mark is 75 in all ur test and if u get 74 u have failed and u need to score at least 80 in all ur tests.At the end of ur program u will do a diploma exams which will be marked over 70 per cent.The periodic test u write weekly will be rated at 30 per cent so to be on the safe side u need to score at least 80 in all ur test so that u can get at least 22 over 30 in ur assessment so that if u can get 53 over 70 u are sure of passing. U got to read amigo.Be careful with ABU and FCE gals cos the will fall over u to share ur malima food and free internet.There is no victimization here like the Nigerian universities. All test are reviewed in the class and u see where u made ur mistakes.We did all both pussy and alcohol if u are sure u are above average u can do it too.Welcome to Aviation. Good luck

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=macAB post=104570413][/quote] Boss pls can you pls answer my above questions you seem like a senior man in the field pls i'm interested in the details...pls can i have a personal chat with you? Thank you boss
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=macAB post=104570413][/quote]thanks Bro. I am aware of all you said. As for girls and alcohol, I no dey do any at all and I am aware of Abu girls. Which course did you do in Ncat? Where are you working now?
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mide3367:
thanks Bro. I am aware of all you said. As for girls and alcohol, I no dey do any at all and I am aware of Abu girls. Which course did you do in Ncat? Where are you working now?
bro why do you keep ignoring questions it will do u no harm if you feed us with necessary info here, some of us are interested asf abeg reconsider

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
bro why do you keep ignoring questions it will do u no harm if you feed us with necessary info here, some of us are interested asf abeg reconsider
what questions sir..? I am sorry
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Holluwahgbenga(m): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Mide3367:
what questions sir..? I am sorry
when is application open and what are the requirement, how do one get admission, is there an entrance exam, what is the payment like and how long does the course takes

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by youtubewizzy: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Congrats √ if you need free train about bit coin follow my new YouTube channel search for emillionaire tv and subscribe. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDQso3DYXc
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by slawormiir: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
You are doing well son

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Teaser4(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigerians no dey fear village people again....

Kudos bro

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by cassidy1996(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good, kudos
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
That's our aircraft mechanic. Wehdone

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by arthurwillia(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mide3367:

Lalasticlala Abeg move to front page so people can show me love and I will also answer questions to people at that needs to know how to get into the school

See better courses here, chai if I know i for go this kind course instead of Dey kill myself for college of health sciences OAU! Congrats jare

How many years does it take?
And how’s the pay after school?
How’s employment rate?

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
all the best boss

TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline / Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police / Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair