Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) (42655 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Holiness2100: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
MUM FROM HELL: A MOTHER in Brazil has been arrested by police after she allegedly sold EIGHT of her ten children in order to get money to buy drugs.

Marilza Medeiros da Conceicao, from Sao Pedro da Aldeia, Rio de Janeiro, was taken into custody on Tuesday for "promising or carrying out the delivery of a child to a third party, upon payment or reward."

Local outlet Metropoles suggest that authorities only cottoned onto her horrific dealings after she exchanged her one and a half old daughter last April.

The baby was allegedly given to a family in the Saquarema, Região dos Lagos region for the for the equivalent of just £27.60.

After her arrest, the mother allegedly told authorities that she undertook the swap for for drugs, which authorities described as “narcotics.”

As a result, Police have now opened an investigation into whether the woman could sold her other seven children.

Currently they are only aware of the whereabouts of one, who is living with their father.

Police chief Milton Siqueira Junior said: "The inquiry dates from April of last year. She sold her one-and-a-half-month-old daughter.

"The child was found at the time in Saquarema, Regiao dos Lagos (Lakes Region), and handed over to the Child Services to be taken care of.

"Now, she has 10 more children, but only one was with her, the other is with its father, and we are investigating if she also sold the others."

42-year-old Elizangela da Silva Pacheco, who allegedly bought the child, is also facing punishment over the trade.

According to the judge, she will now have to carry out community service for six months.

She will also be made to pay three months' minimum wages to a local charity which helps to educate children.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15760565/mum-arrested-selling-kids-buy-drugs-brazil/amp/

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Authority1o1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okay...

I've said it time without number that some people are not worthy to own a womb or have access to a woman's doorway.

Just for you to get high you auctioned eight of your children.

Am I even surprised? Was it not because he wanted a gram of ice so badly that made Rahman, my neighbors prodigal son, to hand over the keys of their family car to a frustrated barber who grabbed the golden chance and became a car owner. What did Rahman get in return? ₦6700.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Polynek(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tinx de happen oo,

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by freethesheeple(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Weird world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by insidelife22(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
ladies and gentlemen,I hereby declare that the Pasture is female.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by sirnoah(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Pauldollars(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
IS SHE A SENSELESS HEN?
Even senseless Chickens protect their young from danger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Machinegun91(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fear those people that urinate downwards like water falls

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
What a Sinful Evil Endtimes Mum.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
shocked

Finally, Buhari's shock is in shock right now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Polynek:
Tinx de happen oo,
Things has been happening for time immemorial.

No Be For This Nigeria Mannequin Dey Arouse People?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by cassidy1996(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
addiction na strong thing
It's easy to start , but very difficult to quit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Polynek(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Things has been happening for time immemorial.

No Be For This Nigeria Mannequin Dey Arouse People?
grin grin your lax sentence jox weak me

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Karlovych: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Die Zukunft ist weiblich
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Polynek:
grin grin your lax sentence jox weak me
embarassed

My weakness became very weak the very day I read that very news

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Polynek(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
embarassed

My weakness became very weak the very day I read that very news
Dat news fit b false oo grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Polynek:
Dat news fit b false oo grin
False ke?

That means Buhari is not the president of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Polynek(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
False ke?

That means Buhari is not the president of Nigeria
grin grin grin You don win I no Tok again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Bobotic(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na so I take see am oh... she sell me come Nigeria, my question now is Am I stubborn to her? No! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Ceenachi: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'd die for my future kids
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by gambia(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
The future is female indeed.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
News wey go make u wonder why God go create such people.. I just weak

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Vlibray: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ibo la tun ja si bayi nitori oloun
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by lalax(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
End time mother everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by tony0806: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's well
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Sabadon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Theres a popular saying that snakes cant make good mothers......but damn, addiction is a bastard.

All humans are wired this way, for self gratification.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Shellsploit: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
weyrey
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by SarakiBukola: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin

She get flatin0 blood.

Drugs and baby factory.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Topzee109: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by PAWG(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wow shocked is all I can say
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by stunnert(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Drugs will make you miserable if you are not financially stable before you delve into it.
The moment you get the feel of that hypersonic euphoria high the first time, you'll always want to be in that state ( the high feeling ) the longest you'll be able to saty away from it will be just two days before the insane craving for the drugs hit you like a bazooka. It wouldn't affect your welfare and well-being If you're financially stable, but if you happen to fall among the lower class, where you don't have a steady source of income, it will ruin you, make you do desperate and dangerous things just to get the money to get the drugs so you can get high. When cash gets in your hand, the first thing you'll think is getting the drugs even before you think of food and other important needsand before you know it you're already going to the dealer's spot to get some.
The most dangerous effects of narcotics are the psychological damages it does to an individual, here is what I mean: A drug addict who hasn't hot a high in the last 24 hrs will begin to get a very hot craving for it and won't feel at ease or at peace (usually a restless feeling, some describe it as an endless feeling of insane of hunger not in anyway related to food ) until he gets the substance in him or her.

#NarcoticsKills
#DrugsDestroysLifes
#SayNoToDrugs
#SayYesToLife
#StaySober
#StayClean

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by DropsMic(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.