Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) (48802 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2021
A fresh graduate of Yaba College of Technology has died after he was stabbed shortly after taking his last exam.

Victor Moore Osatuyi, a higher National Diploma 2 civil engineering student, had gone out to celebrate with friends after their last exams when he was stabbed.

The father-of-one had joined his colleagues to celebrate at a lounge on July 28 after their exams. However, a fight broke out in the lounge and Victor was injured.

The victim, who was the class governor of his set, was rushed to a nearby hospital where the doctors tried unsuccessfully to save him before they pronounced him dead.

Victor was buried on July 30. Students of Yabatech have scheduled a candlelight event in his honor to hold today, August 3.

Below are tributes from friends.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/fresh-graduate-of-yabatech-dies-after-being-stabbed-during-signing-out-celebration-2.html

*NAPES MEDIA*

*PRESS RELEASE*

This is to inform the general public that our beloved colleague and friend, OSATUYI VICTOR OLUWATOSIN MOORE was buried yesterday at Akure, Ondo State.
We had Eight (cool representatives from the School who followed through his last ride home where he was finally received by members of his family and laid to rest.

To pay our Last Respect to our beloved friend, there will be a Candle Night to quietly reflect, support and pray together for him.

The arrangement for the candle night are stated below:

*Date: Tuesday, 3rd August 2021*
*Time: 5pm*
*Convergence Point: School of Engineering Quadrangle*

*MOVEMENT ROUTE*
_Engineering through back of Library to backgate (wait for 5mins to pray) , then move through front of Environmental through front of Library through front of Old Environmental, front of Polaris Bank, to front of Student Affairs (5mins wait for prayer)... Through front of bakassi, through love Garden, through SMBS, through new building, through Science Complex, through Art, through Zenith Bank, to front of Engineering (wait to pay final respect)._

*Please note that all candles � will be laid down infront of CE Building*.

Osatuyi Victor aka Moore was peaceful, jovial, full of life, a peacemaker, wonderful person who is always ready to sacrifice for anyone.

We will continue to take consolation in the fact that the deceased lived a fulfilled life and has left a good legacy on this earth.

He survived by a Daughter, Brothers, Aged Mother, Family members and Friends.

The loss of a loved one is indeed a very heartbreaking occurrence and We pray that God repose the soul of the deceased, He will be greatly missed.

We pray God grant his family, loved ones, the whole Yabatech community the fortitude to bear this very painful irreplaceable loss.

Rest In Peace!

*Publicity Team*✍️
*Comr. Ibirongbe Olawale (P.R.O 1)*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4371706619555549&id=100001487620471

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2021
with their violence reportage shocked

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Orubebe01: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Village people, following the guy as if say na Twitter

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Blakjewelry:
with their violence reportage shocked

See More Photos Via www.. com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Massiveglory: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2021
What a pity! What a pain to his parents and all who sponsored him through these rigorous years.
I hail thee! You have successfully taken over Orji kalu's the sun newspaper in this kind of stories. Keep it up.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104376708:

See More Photos Via www.. com
sometimes try and post something beautiful and righteous for a change

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2021
Massiveglory:
What a pity! What a pain to his parents and all who sponsored him through these rigorous years.
I hail thee! You have successfully taken over Orji kalu's the sun newspaper in this kind of stories. Keep it up.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2021
This life is not predictable ooo. Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by ahnie: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2021
how do you even sleep at night?
I just say make I ask you!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2021
ahnie:
how do you even sleep at night?
I just say make I ask you!

@ahnie, What Did You Understand By The Word

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by ahnie: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104376950:

@ahnie, What Did You Understand By The Word
Pray thee, tell me please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2021
ahnie:

Pray thee, tell me please!

Go to Google and Search For

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by ahnie: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104377177:

Go to Google and Search For
Baba see I don't have that time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2021
ahnie:

Baba see I don't have that time.

Mind Your Own Business, Incase If You came across any of Update

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by ahnie: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104377381:

Mind Your Own Business, Incase If You came across any of Update

rest ya arse.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by slawormiir: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Vorto: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2021
The days in Nigeria are just getting scarier by the minute.
na make God dey protect us o.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
One of the many ways to die. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
sad
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Lattop(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Are u cursed with bad News ni @

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Wahala dey oo
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by VillageHead: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
If he had rejected the temptation of going to the lounge to celebrate with his peers....

SOMETIMES,

There is a sorrow lurking at the end of certain joys.

RIP son

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Okay but... i was expecting to read the part where the person(s) who stabbed him got arrested but this story reminded me that I am still in Nigeria where such stories usually end like this and full stop.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Too much shayo, y'all need to see how Thy're signing out with cars..

Rip though
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Nigercover wetin dea occur na

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2021
sad sad Back in those days sadafter Ur last paper,u either go home jejely/mill around lecturer office for possible lipsrsealed embarassed.Some in sober not wearing one Useless white shirts and begin to write rubbish sad.What if u write rubbish and one DR/Prof dash u 34F/Dey can't find ur Year 3 exam script sad, isn't that spillover sad.Be mindful how u celebrate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Cerebellum: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2021
cry

People just dey die anyhow..

God, protect me and my family

I just imagine the condition the mother will be right now cry

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.