Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, (10839 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by obama29(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2011
The four nigerians were trying to talk to a married malaysian women as she came to playground with her children in kepong kuala lumpur,
talking about sex and nasty things thats according to malaysia news hmetro.com.my,
then she went to tell her husband,her husband arrive and tell them why harrassing her wife and were challenging her husband wants to fight with him,he then told his people around there and they gather about 30 of them and beat the 4 nigerians badly,
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by namfav(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2011
lol that's what you get for talking to a married women, they wouldn't do that in iboland why asia
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by gidson12(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2011
namfav:

lol that's what you get for talking to a married women, they wouldn't do that in iboland why asia
are they igbos? Igbos take note of this guys comment
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by 9javoice1(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2011
this is wat u see when u stay in a muslim country. they often beats indians as well. they just need to use one aligation as a cover up when ever they beatup a foriegner.
they did not imolest the woman nor beat her nor touch her, tell me an idiot that will blv this nonsense as truth without single evidience.
why is islam troublesome every where. go to malay and see how they treat christians and other religion. I keep asking "what is wrong with islam? why is almost every muslim is violent or potentialy violent?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by eesaah(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2011
na wa for Nigerians with their tribal and religious bigoted mentality sha. In the poster's narration, no where its mention the ethnicity of the Nigerians that were beaten up neither the religious affiliation of the Malaysian that beat them up. But NLders are already displaying their hatred for one another from just the little information.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2011
Unfortunately, most uneducated Nigerian men overseas tend to be aggressive with women. I am commenting from personal experience. The other day i was on my way home with my wife when we stopped at a spaza shop to pick up some supplies. I stayed in the car while my wife went into the store to buy some lays and coke. The next thing i knew ,she ran out of the shop and screamed." one of your brothers just groped my a'z'z". I responded immediately ,first i reached into my glove compartment then ran back to the front of the store with her where she pointed out the guy to me. I asked in a very enraged voice if he touched my wife's behind and he replied " haba which ones now, take am easy o ,na woman you dey follow like this" .From his heavy accent i could tell he was Nigerian and of Igbo origin. Before he could finish his obviously unapologetic sentence, I took out my 9mm from under my shirt and pistol whipped the scumbag in the face.

The store owners (who were Pakistanis by the way) rushed out to restrain me and pleaded with me not to hurt him any further. I contemplated calling the cops but I quickly realized that I had no case since I already hit him and blood was trickling out of the side of his head. I drove away and i felt no remorse whatsoever instead I felt good that i had taught him a lesson.

That won't be the first time someone of Igbo origin has assaulted my woman. I remember two other incidents. When i was younger growing up in Ikeja, i was walking my girlfriend home one day when we bumped into these older ibos boys who groped her in my presence and there was nothing i could do about it. I was just too scared to engage them as these boys were like 5 years older than me and they were 4 in number.

The second incident was when i was in LASU and i went to Alaba to buy a second hand Sound system for my hostel. My girlfriend of that time who happened to be Igbos also was in my company and these useless animals could not stop groping her a.z.z. I remained calm for a while but after the 4th guy touched her behind i just lost it and "rushed" the guy ,need less to say the other monkeys from the other stores rushed to his rescue and gave me the beating of my life. Luckily for me an assistant to the chairman of Alaba was close by and he came to my rescue.

They took me and the store owner i assaulted to the Alaba association's office where i explained to the chairman why i attacked the guy. The chairman also asked my GF what happened and she told him the same thing i did so he ordered that his men lock the store owner's shop up for a whole week. He was very apologetic and asked me not to hate Alaba market because of this incident. He said they were trying hard to ensure that members of their association treat customers with respect. He called us a taxi and sent us on our way.

I know many guys on this forum have experienced what i am talking especially in market areas. From Mandilas market  to Alaba to other markets where igbos are concentrated, they are known for pulling women’s arms ,tapping their a.z.z even when they are in the company of their husband or boyfriend. It is really a bad habit on their part.

They still do it here in SA and i am sure they are the ones doing it in asia.There is just no end to their madness,especially the uneducated ones.I am not a tribalist and i don't hate igbos but you can not deny the fact that uneducated Igbos are a menace even to their own people.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by 9javoice1(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2011
I have seen a case as this those days in dubai, where a woman and her hubby came claiming that our friend is looking at her whenever she move across.

they call the police,my friend said that he never see this woman bfore and wonder why the embassment. we ask the police two question and the first is "her evidience that our friend is looking at her?

two. "what was she looking at to notice his looks? at last we told the police since the woman is the one so sure of looking at a person here that she need to pay us for looking at our friend.
wat is wrong with muslims?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by 9javoice1(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2011
anyman. that molested a woman is an idiot and a fool. but am sure the story from playmode of a guy is fake and full of fabrications.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 3:19pm On May 16, 2011
@ playmode

we seem to know different nigerias.

In all my years there, i never saw anything like what you're saying.

So, imo, it could be

1. this internet generation is no longer separating internet fantasy (online lasciviousness) from real life,

2.the women involved could be lying perhaps or giving the men the come on (admittedly a relatively few percentage of women would do this though i could be wrong),

3. the men have gotten worse and no longer know how to behave.

4. you are exaggerating or else move in questionable circles.

but I've never experienced anything like you describe- this could mean they dont bother with me because I'm too ugly or dont have the required criteria that brings out their horndog.

of course could also be that i'm not a typical nigerian?

but the verbal persistence is what nigerian men are known for, not all this one you're claiming.

however, you could be right and i wrong, who knows.

nigerians pick up all kinds of bad habits overseas.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by gidson12(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2011
lol playmode, so na only igbos dey grab and touch ur gal friends ass, imagin ur long history writeup xperience of your girlfriend and igbos. Any way you would get a reply from the igbos soon,
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

@ playmode

we seem to know different nigerias.

In all my years there, i never saw anything like what you're saying.

So, imo, it could be

1. this internet generation is no longer separating internet fantasy (online lasciviousness) from real life,

2.the women involved could be lying perhaps or giving the men the come on (admittedly a relatively few percentage of women would do this though i could be wrong),

3. the men have gotten worse and no longer know how to behave.

4. you are exaggerating or else move in questionable circles.

but I've never experienced anything like you describe- this could mean they dont bother with me because I'm too ugly or dont have the required criteria that brings out their horndog.

of course could also be that i'm not a typical nigerian?

but the verbal persistence is what nigerian men are known for, not all this one you're claiming.

however, you could be right and i wrong, who knows.

nigerians pick up all kinds of bad habits overseas.

Lucky you. Have you ever being to any markets in Lagos e.g Alaba e.t.c ?

Do you live in SA or Malaysia?

I don't know what you are insunating when you talk about fantasy.Is a total stranger groping my wife's behind something to be proud of or something any proud man will fantasize about. You have a very sick mind to even think of such undecided

You talk about the women lying,now that is a funny one.Did you you not read the part where i said both incidents in Lagos were in my presence? And why would my wife lie about something like that? I take that as a personal insult to my person and my wife.

I am not claiming anything and you don't have to believe anything.I stated my experience for others to read,whether you believe it or not is not my concern.There are guys who have experienced what i have experienced and are still experiencing worse than what i experienced so no big deal there.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by oderemo(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2011
@playmode am really disappointed u stopped@ pistolwhipping ,i tot in your rage u will do the honours and finish the guy off , just for touching your wiffy a.z.z? at least by now u will be a happier man .anyway y am not disputing your line of story story. pls learn to bottle your aggression oh.
go to oshodi market, alade market etc. this still happens on a daily basis. although emotion runs when its ones wife
but there are oda ways to deal with it.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by obama29(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2011
Tpia,
am not here to fabricate any news for you, whats gonna be my gain,am still living in malaysia and why i dont post the link is because its not in English but malaysian language,
if you can translate it in google then heres the link, http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/30belasahAwangHitamsamseng/Article
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 4:54pm On May 16, 2011
playmode:

Lucky you. Have you ever go to any markets in Lagos e.g Alaba e.t.c ?

Do you live in SA or Malaysia?

I don't know what you are insunating where you talk about fantasy.Is a total stranger groping my wife's behind something to be proud of or something any proud man will fantasize about. You have a very sick mind to think of such undecided

You talk about the women lying,now that is a funny one.Did you you not read the part where i said both incidents in Lagos were in my presence? And why would my wife lie about something like that? I take that as a personal insult to my person and my wife.

I am not claiming anything and you don't have to believe anything.I stated my experience for others to read,whether you believe it or not is not my concern.There are guys who have experienced what i have experienced and are still experiencing what are i experienced so no big deal there.

like i mentioned before, i did not experience any such thing when i lived in nigeria.

Nobody groped my behind and neither was i sexually harassed in the market or even at the travel depots, with all the bus conductors and agberos there.

i already gave possible explanations why. I was a regular in lagos markets as well.

so, it's either i was invisible or for whatever reason touts did not feel comfortable approaching me in that manner.

Of course you'll speak of your own experiences and I'll speak of mine.

I believe my post was clear and detailed enough, so reread because i dont intend to repeat or further explain anything i said.

I have friends who received wolf whistles and lewd comments, but to the best of my knowledge no actual touching took place.

this was in nigeria- i cant speak for the ones in south africa or malaysia. However, nigerians typically take on many of the habits and cultures of the countries they find themselves in, so that could be one explanation.

neither am i saying r.ape isnt widespread in nigeria.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2011
gidson12:

lol playmode, so na only igbos dey grab and touch your gal friends backside, imagin your long history writeup xperience of your girlfriend and igbos. Any way you would get a reply from the igbos soon,

gidson12:

lol playmode, so na only igbos dey grab and touch your gal friends backside, imagin your long history writeup xperience of your girlfriend and igbos. Any way you would get a reply from the igbos soon,

Whether i get a reply from igbos on NL or not is irrelevant to me.The point of sharing your experience is for others to be aware that such issues are real.My statement was not insulting towards the Igbo tribe.Even educated igbos complain about their uneducated kinsmen so nothing new there.The issue is Uneducated igbos males do not treat women with respect in general.SA unfortunately is home to many ex-bakassi boys from Anambra and these guys tend to be a menace to the society here.Now this is fact and not fiction.

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it is the truth.Just take a look at the spate at which Nigerians of Igbos extraction are killing their wives in the USA and these are educated Igbos.That is not to say Yorubas or Husas are saint.By the way ,it is not by force to read my comment or reply to it.This is NL remember.

ode remo:

@playmode am really disappointed u stopped@ pistolwhipping ,i tot in your rage u will do the honours and finish the guy off , just for touching your wiffy a.z.z? at least by now u will be a happier man .anyway y am not disputing your line of story story. pls learn to bottle your aggression oh.
go to oshodi market, alade market etc. this still happens on a daily basis. although emotion runs when its ones wife
but there are oda ways to deal with it.

Bro ,that will land me in jail.Killing him won't make me a happier man because i would have killed an unarmed man and will probably be serving 15 to life for a charge of 2nd degree murder.My firearm is for my protection against hi-jackings not to murder someone in cold blood.

If i had not hit him ,i could have called the police to arrest him.SAPS hates Nigerians already so when they hear that one assaulted one of their daughters they will over do their jobs.The guy would have being jailed for not less than 6 months if he was proven guilty.

I was very angry because the dude was insinuating from his comment that i am a "woman wrapper" instead of apologizing.I just lost it for a second but i was able to control myself.Trust me bro it is very painful when it is your wife.I hope i never find myself in such a situation again.It was very unpleasant.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

like i mentioned before, i did not experience any such thing when i lived in nigeria.

Nobody groped my behind and neither was i sexually harassed in the market or even at the travel depots, with all the bus conductors and agberos there.

i already gave possible explanations why. I was a regular in lagos markets as well.

so, it's either i was invisible or for whatever reason touts did not feel comfortable approaching me in that manner.

Of course you'll speak of your own experiences and I'll speak of mine.

I believe my post was clear and detailed enough, so reread because i dont intend to repeat or further explain anything i said.

I have friends who received wolf whistles and lewd comments, but to the best of my knowledge no actual touching took place.

this was in nigeria- i cant speak for the ones in south africa or malaysia. However, nigerians typically take on many of the habits and cultures of the countries they find themselves in, so that could be one explanation.

neither am i saying r.ape isnt widespread in nigeria.

I personally do not like men who disrespect women.Yes when i was younger i thought it was cool to roll with the crowd and act like women don't mean much to me but you get to a certain age where you mature and start appreciating women for their beauty ,their companionship,their loyalty e.t.c So it irks me when i see grown men treating women like a sex tool.It is just wrong.

I believe those guys in Malaysia did say something nasty to that woman otherwise she would not have called her husband.There is no smoke without fire! These boys are animals ,they go to other people countries ,behave anyhow and bring shame to our nationality.Go online and do some research and you will see the nasty things some foreign women in foreign countries say about Nigerian men due to their bad experiences with them.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by oderemo(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2011

@tpia, i don't know how regular u are @ those markets but pls do not pretend u have never heard or seen it happen @those markets. i personally witnessed incidents like the abovementioned mostly @oshodi market and yaba.
it is prominent among the igbos, while am not here to bash anyone but condemn we shld all do.
i don't know your calibre then , maybe u surround yourself with arm xcort as her majesty go shopping, one cant tell.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 5:19pm On May 16, 2011
^^ i was robbed at oshodi and people were wondering how i escaped being molested during the robbery.

well, i wasnt.

all they took was my money.

I did go to the markets regularly but i didnt observe any groping. Maybe I'm just not observant about things like that.

Yaba in particular I was constantly visiting, at one time. Same story. I bought my wares, window shopped, and returned home.

even the meat section with all the randy boys and stuff, wasnt a problem.

alaba- nothing. I bought a tv there or isnt that the electronics market?

so , i guess i didnt have whatever it was that led to groping and the likes.

however, people have different experiences.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^ i was robbed at oshodi and people were wondering how i escaped being molested during the robbery.

well, i wasnt.

all they took was my money.

I did go to the markets regularly but i didnt observe any groping. Maybe I'm just not observant about things like that.

Yaba in particular I was constantly visiting, at one time. Same story. I bought my wares, window shopped, and returned home.

even the meat section with all the randy boys and stuff, wasnt a problem.

alaba- nothing. I bought a tv there or isnt that the electronics market?

so , i guess i didnt have whatever it was that led to groping and the likes.

however, people have different experiences.

This is not about being beautiful or ugly.My GF at the time was no halle berry and they still groped her.Who knows ,maybe they did it because they could tell i was Yoruba and would dare not fight back in an Igbo dominated market.One thing i can tell you from my experience is that ,that was not their first time of doing that.Even the chairman of Alaba at the time indicated that there were some elements in the market who were just trouble makers.

Before that incident i have been going to Alaba for over 3 years.I used to deal in second hand electronics which i sold to school mates and peeps back home.It was just the first time i went there with a woman and definitely the last time i will ever go there with a woman.

There is one thing you must know about Igbo dominated markets,if you attack one of them ,they will gather up and beat the hell out of you if you are not Igbo.If you are igbo on the hand ,they will allow you and the store owner to fight it out without interfering.Hardcore tribalism exist in all Igbo dominated markets.In my own experience ,Alaba is the worst,Yaba is quite better.That is the Lagos i grew up in and the Lagos i left behind in 2002.I doubt if much has changed!
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2011
Unfortunately, most uneducated Nigerian men overseas tend to be aggressive with women. I am commenting from personal experience. The other day i was on my way home with my wife when we stopped at a spaza shop to pick up some supplies. I stayed in the car while my wife went into the store to buy some lays and coke. The next thing i knew ,she ran out of the shop and screamed." one of your brothers just groped my a'z'z". I responded immediately ,first i reached into my glove compartment then ran back to the front of the store with her where she pointed out the guy to me. I asked in a very enraged voice if he touched my wife's behind and he replied " haba which ones now, take am easy o ,na woman you dey follow like this" .From his heavy accent i could tell he was Nigerian and of Igbo origin. Before he could finish his obviously unapologetic sentence, I took out my 9mm from under my shirt and pistol whipped the scumbag in the face.

The store owners (who were Pakistanis by the way) rushed out to restrain me and pleaded with me not to hurt him any further. I contemplated calling the cops but I quickly realized that I had no case since I already hit him and blood was trickling out of the side of his head. I drove away and i felt no remorse whatsoever instead I felt good that i had taught him a lesson.

That won't be the first time someone of Igbo origin has assaulted my woman. I remember two other incidents. When i was younger growing up in Ikeja, i was walking my girlfriend home one day when we bumped into these older ibos boys who groped her in my presence and there was nothing i could do about it. I was just too scared to engage them as these boys were like 5 years older than me and they were 4 in number.

The second incident was when i was in LASU and i went to Alaba to buy a second hand Sound system for my hostel. My girlfriend of that time who happened to be Igbos also was in my company and these useless animals could not stop groping her a.z.z. I remained calm for a while but after the 4th guy touched her behind i just lost it and "rushed" the guy ,need less to say the other monkeys from the other stores rushed to his rescue and gave me the beating of my life. Luckily for me an assistant to the chairman of Alaba was close by and he came to my rescue.

They took me and the store owner i assaulted to the Alaba association's office where i explained to the chairman why i attacked the guy. The chairman also asked my GF what happened and she told him the same thing i did so he ordered that his men lock the store owner's shop up for a whole week. He was very apologetic and asked me not to hate Alaba market because of this incident. He said they were trying hard to ensure that members of their association treat customers with respect. He called us a taxi and sent us on our way.

I know many guys on this forum have experienced what i am talking especially in market areas. From Mandilas market  to Alaba to other markets where igbos are concentrated, they are known for pulling women’s arms ,tapping their a.z.z even when they are in the company of their husband or boyfriend. It is really a bad habit on their part.

They still do it here in SA and i am sure they are the ones doing it in asia.There is just no end to their madness,especially the uneducated ones.I am not a tribalist and i don't hate igbos but you can not deny the fact that uneducated Igbos are a menace even to their own people.

You are a true bigot or something more. Your insatiable taste for anything underneath the skirt will not help you.You formed a baseless stereotype of an entire race just because a few of your girl friends had told you an Igbo guy touched their smelling azz. You hit a fellow human just because your senseless wife ran out of the mall to inform you someone touched her azz.

The lust for women is not an Igbo thing, it's a man thing and there is no clear evidence, except your bigoted view, to suggest that Igbos lust after women more. I have been to malaysia and can tell you without mincing words the level of hatred for anything black in this environment.Blacks get mobbed for nothing and most languish in prison for no just cause.

For you to have come on a forum like this to vomit nonsense is a clear display of your position in your family, woman wrapper.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2011
chamber2:

You are a true bigot or something more. Your insatiable taste for anything underneath the skirt will not help you.You formed a baseless stereotype of an entire race just because a few of your girl friends had told you an Igbo guy touched their smelling azz. You hit a fellow human just because your senseless wife ran out of the mall to inform you someone touched her azz.

The lust for women is not an Igbo thing, it's a man thing and there is no clear evidence, except your bigoted view, to suggest that Igbos lust after women more. I have been to malaysia and can tell you without mincing words the level of hatred for anything black in this environment.Blacks get mobbed for nothing and most languish in prison for no just cause.

For you to have come on a forum like this to vomit nonsense is a clear display of your position in your family, woman wrapper.

I guess you feel like a man now calling another man a "woman wrapper" and insulting his wife.Shows how much home training you got from your parents.

You can hide behind your computer and throw insults like coward that you are.

Thanks for spilling that out,you just proved to Tpia what i was saying that monkeys like you exist in our society.

I guess you are one of those cretins who assault other people's wives,pray you don't run into someone like me in the near future because trust me you won't treasure the experience.

Unfortunately NL registration software can not detect people with an IQ of below 20 so we are stuck with reading comments from an over grown fetus like you.

Congratulations ,you have now been bestowed with the honor of resident woman abuser on NL.

By the way your last sentence indicates that you do not have any respect for women just like your father never had any respect for your mother.

In your twisted little mind a woman needs to be beneath you for you to feel like a man ,what a dumb son of a b*tch!
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by aljharem3: 5:54pm On May 16, 2011
chamber2:

u are not making sense

he is sharing his experience, yet u are calling him a bigot, should he now lie undecided
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2011
I guess you feel like a man now calling another man woman wrapper.You can hide behind your computer and throw insults.

Thanks for spilling that out,you just proved to Tpia what i was saying.

I guess are one of those cretins who assault other people's wives,pray you don't run into someone[b] like me in the near future because trust me you won't treasure the experience[/b].

Try to be objective and stop writing crap. Face the issue at hand. Do you think those guys deserved the beating and what were the basis for such reaction?Have you ever lived or been to Malaysia?

Nobody supports evil, but every situation has to be critically assessed before action is taken.My wife or whoever cannot just come to me that someone groped her and the first thing i would do was to reach for my gun.A married woman should always appear and behave like one, not attention seeking billy goats.

If you try the bold part on me you will spend the remaining part of your life in hell, I promise.This is not online ranting, i got not time for that.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 6:02pm On May 16, 2011
the whole story is very confusing to me.

playmode, did you say you were in south africa.

maybe that's how they do things over there.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2011

There is one thing you must know about Igbo dominated markets,if you attack one of them ,they will gather up and beat the hell out of you if you are not Igbo.If you are igbo on the hand ,they will allow you and the store owner to fight it out without interfering.Hardcore tribalism exist in all Igbo dominated markets.In my own experience ,Alaba is the worst,Yaba is quite better.That is the Lagos i grew up in and the Lagos i left behind in 2002.I doubt if much has changed!

he is sharing his experience, yet u are calling him a bigot, should he now lie

Is the above part of the experience?He kept on punctuating all his sentences with Igbo, Igbo.How does that justify the beating those guys received in Malaysia?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 6:04pm On May 16, 2011
as for this story:

The four nigerians were trying to talk to a married malaysian women as she came to playground with her children in kepong kuala lumpur,
talking about sex and nasty things thats according to malaysia news hmetro.com.my,
then she went to tell her husband,her husband arrive and tell them why harrassing her wife and were challenging her husband wants to fight with him,he then told his people around there and they gather about 30 of them and beat the 4 nigerians badly,

maybe they were drug dealers or the woman could be lying.

or it could also be a miscommunication.

In what language were they addressing the woman?

any links btw.

well, nigerians tend to inculcate some bad habits from abroad.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2011

These are possible scenarios and someone is here writing rubbish.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

the whole story is very confusing to me.

playmode, did you say you were in south africa.

maybe that's how they do things over there.

That is not how they do thing here.6 out of every 10 guys here own a firearm so it will be silly for anyone to grope a woman in public not to mention the legal implications.That however does stop our brothers from misbehaving.

The things they do here will shock you to your bone marrow.I don't how many time i have posted this video but i will post it again so you can see why i get angry when i read stories like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhT3nTWFdI

Now tell me after watching that ,will you be able to defend any Nigerian in SA who gets beaten or arrested under such circumstances

The reality is that we get so defensive when the truth hits home.Instead of us to admit that some of our brother are little demons ,we go on supporting them in the name of patriotism.This is one of the reasons why Nigerians are not respected world wide.When a Nigerian commits a crime,many of us will stand up and support him instead of condemning his actions.

@Chamber2

I will suggest that you ignore me.You and i have nothing to discuss.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by macjive01: 6:17pm On May 16, 2011
@playmode, my neighbour in madojo who happened to be a yoruba was ravage by some street urchins at cele bus stop sometime in 2005. She wasn't robbed of her money tho the took her phone indicated a premeditated scheme. Those boys were career rapist. And, they are Yorubas.

Same story repeats itself time and again from kete to mushin, Marina to Alabama soru- where eleganza is.
Myself, I have been a victim, at alaba suru. I was robbed at knife point, I resisted and ran, only to get to a safe place to find out their dagger did leave a cut on my abdomen area.

Can I now say YORUBAs ARE OLEs n RAPISTs ?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2011

@Chamber2

I will suggest that you ignore me.You and i have nothing to discuss.

And i wouldn't want you portray the Igbo race as people known for molesting and groping women.That is the only case I have with you.Face the issue at hand.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 6:21pm On May 16, 2011
That is not how they do thing here.6 out of every 10 guys here own a firearm so it will be silly for anyone to grope a woman in public not to mention the legal implications.That however does stop our brothers from misbehaving

but isnt south africa always in the news for things like r.ape and so on?

crimes against women and targetting women?

the nigerians there must be imbibing the culture.

well, that's how i see it, not saying it's set in stone.

neither am i saying it cant happen in nigeria but it just sounds strange.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

as for this story:

any links btw.

well, nigerians tend to inculcate some bad habits from abroad.

Another question you must ask is what are 4 grown men doing with 1 woman.

Now take a look at this link:

http://www.malaysiacrime.com/crime/title/africans-and-nigerians-nuisance-at-puchong-areas/

Read the article and observe the comments made by Nigerian after the article.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue / President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (Photos) / Nigeria Spent ₦1.85 Trillion On Food Import During Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.