Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, (10840 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:14pm On May 16, 2011
Enslaving a 14 year old girl into sex slavery  sad sad sad

These people are animals
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:17pm On May 16, 2011
Man wtf do they keep saying "Nigerians" in this video. I don't want to be associated with any of this evil sh1t
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

Enslaving a 14 year old girl into sex slavery  sad sad sad

These people are animals

What is horrible is that South Africans have the highest violation incidences in the world

This is also a part of the world, that believes that if they have sex with a virgin, they can cure AIDS. No matter the virgin's age.  undecided

South African violation survey shock

One in four South African men questioned in a survey said they had violated someone, and nearly half of them admitted more than one attack.

The study, by the country's Medical Research Council, also found three out of four who admitted violation had attacked for the first time during their teens.

It said practices such as gang violation were common because they were considered a form of male bonding.
The MRC spoke to 1,738 men in KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape provinces.

The research was conducted in both rural and urban areas and included all racial groups.

Using an electronic device to keep the results anonymous, the study found that 73% of those who admitted violation said they had carried out their first assault before the age of 20.

Almost half who said they had carried out a violation admitted they had done so more than once.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8107039.stm
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:19pm On May 16, 2011
Go to 9:02 of the Priscilla video. . . they were even keeping a 3 year old girl enslaved cry cry cry

What is wrong with these demonic beasts?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by Afanna1: 9:19pm On May 16, 2011
Igbo kwenu!
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2011
#Afanna:

Igbo kwenu!

We Igbos have good people and we have bad people.

Big deal. . .
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:21pm On May 16, 2011
OK, so it wasn't a 3 year old girl, it was a 3 year old boy. They kidnapped him and held him as slave to force his 22 year old mother into prostitution. She didn't want to take heroin, so they used the boy as a hostage instead.

What type of bleeped up sh1t is that, man?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2011
feral niggaz  grin  i will have an uzi in nigeria to smoke all these feral niggaz if they even as much as cough in my direction   grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 9:28pm On May 16, 2011
what about all the nigerian girls trafficked and forced to serve as hookers even in western countries?

some get pregnant- they're forced to get abortions and the fetuses are used in rituals by native doctors.

make una talk to or pray for una brethren.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

Interesting videos, playmode. No wonder some of these SA folk hate Nigerians. Not even the white ones, the black folk

Yes bro , unfortunately my brothers have given us a bad rep here.It is so hard to defend Nigeria's honor when you see programs like that being beamed on to TV to the whole nation.I am just glad that in the past 24 months Nigerians have been out of the news.Things have quietened down since 2009 and i hope it stays that way.

buzugee:

wow so playmode will you say the nigerian population is like 1 million in south africa ? i have a friend. a medical doctor in somewhere called piezter something something. starts with pieters,  

Your friend stays in pietermaritzburg in Kwa zulu Natal province.That is also an A+ city like Sandton.It is a quiet city nestled in midst of mountains.

I believe Nigerians in SA now number above 1.1million if not more and they keep trooping in Everyday.

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 9:33pm On May 16, 2011
I believe Nigerians in SA now number above 1.1million if not more and they keep trooping in Everyday

true.

they're being exported there.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2011
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2011
ahhh playmode thanks. thats the place. pietermaritzburg
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2011
I must say that we should ask ourselves why do Nigerians have to flee to these countries. And yes I said FLEE.

And also, it would be wrong to blame Nigerians for crime in South Africa, when the South African themselves are violent and have done barbaric things against themselves.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by oderemo(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2011
what about all the nigerian girls trafficked and forced to serve as hookers even in western countries?

some get pregnant- they're forced to get abortions and the fetuses are used in rituals by native doctors.

make una talk to or pray for una brethren.

@tpia, y do u wanna derail an already derailed thread. whats that all about, i mean that statement up there.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:35pm On May 16, 2011
How are they even getting into SA? Is the border porous? Or is SA giving visas anyhow?

If it were me, I'd tighten up my border and deport more liberally.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

Man wtf do they keep saying "Nigerians" in this video. I don't want to be associated with any of this evil sh1t

I know exactly how you feel bro! The name Nigeria is destroyed in SA.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:40pm On May 16, 2011
Man I remember when I met these two Tanzanian girls in February or so. One of them asked me which tribe I'm from in Nigeria. I didn't even know East Africans would be aware of the difference. . . it was a surprising question.

Anyway, if I ever venture round those parts, I'll claim to be Togolese or from the Benin Republic, something like that.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2011
Due to my good looks, people say of course you have to be Igbo. . .

People can tell the difference between Nigerian groups.

Especially in the U.S.

An AA can tell the difference between an Igbo man and a Yoruba.

One AA woman told me that Igbos can blend in better than the Yorubas. I wonder why. . . grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

How are they even getting into SA? Is the border porous? Or is SA giving visas anyhow?

If it were me, I'd tighten up my border and deport more liberally.

SA's Government is also to blame.I was told that in Nigeria ,the SA Embassy does not do any background checks anymore ,they just ask you to deposit N70,000 in their bank account as a security fee.If you pay this fee they will issue you a visitors visa for 3 month.The fee is retained in SA Embassy account until you return to Nigeria ,once you return they will refund you the money but if you do not return to Nigeria after your visa expires the security fee will be forfeited and sent to SA.I don't know how true this is but if it  is ,then the SA Embassy is indirectly swindling Nigerians.

They know many Nigerians can afford to pay N70k and won't come back so they amass a small fortune for their Government via that means.I have not confirmed this story but i have heard it from at least 2 sources.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

Due to my good looks, people say of course you have to be Igbo. . .

People can tell the difference between Nigerian groups.

Especially in the U.S.

An AA can tell the difference between an Igbo man and a Yoruba.

One AA woman told me that Igbos can blend in better than the Yorubas. I wonder why. . . grin
not with those well defined mandibular bones. the only place you are blending in is in an isi ewu convention grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2011
buzugee:

not with those well defined mandibular bones. the only place you are blending in is in an isi ewu convention  grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Igbos blend in easier with AA. Especially the Igbos who were raised in the U.S. Sometimes I cannot tell the difference between an Igbo child and an AA child.

Look how easy we blend in. . .
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2011
yeah post the pic of the best looking ndigbo man to ever to grace the planet why dont ya grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

Man I remember when I met these two Tanzanian girls in February or so. One of them asked me which tribe I'm from in Nigeria. I didn't even know East Africans would be aware of the difference. . . it was a surprising question.

Anyway, if I ever venture round those parts, I'll claim to be Togolese or from the Benin Republic, something like that.

I usually claim Ghana  grin grin grin grin  but there are some smart South Africans who can tell that i am Nigerian no matter how much i try to deny it  grin

EzeUche_:

I must say that we should ask ourselves why do Nigerians have to flee to these countries. And yes I said FLEE.

And also, it would be wrong to blame Nigerians for crime in South Africa, when the South African themselves are violent and have done barbaric things against themselves.

Yes you are right Ezeuche ,South Africans in the rural area are barbaric and for good reason. Apartheid has scarred those people mentally.What is our excuse

Why will any Nigerian who is a Christan hold another woman's child hostage so she can work as a prostitute for him.

There is no excuse for that.PDP may be corrupt but they did not instruct Nigerians to go overseas and commit such heinous crimes.

419/fraud i can understand and slightly condone but drug dealing ,robbery kidnapping and prostitution is unacceptable.

Just Imagine  if a group of South Africans come into Nigeria ,take over oshodi and start doing the same things,what do you think Nigerians will do ? I trust my people we will kill all the South Africans within a month.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin grin grin

Igbos blend in easier with AA. Especially the Igbos who were raised in the U.S. Sometimes I cannot tell the difference between an Igbo child and an AA child.

Look how easy we blend in. . .

^^^^

Do you know that AA girl already dumped your Igbo brother ?  grin grin He is an NFL player ,isn't he?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 9:57pm On May 16, 2011
Ezeuche that man still looks african though.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2011
playmode:

^^^^

Do you know that AA girl already dumped your Igbo brother ?  grin grin
that girl got the hots for scottie pippen. did you see her during the apprentice when scottie pippen was there for one of their tasks ? she was so hot and bothered and was salivating over dude. lol i guess the blending in from our brethren wasnt sufficient enough  grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 9:59pm On May 16, 2011
Some AAs do seem to lok igboid but i think that's due to either direct igbo blood within the past 50 or 40 years, or an araboid/hispanic connection.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 10:00pm On May 16, 2011
Look.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2011
buzugee:

that girl got the hots for scottie pippen. did you see her during the apprentice when scottie pippen was there for one of their tasks ? she was so hot and bothered and was salivating over dude. lol i guess the blending in from our brethren wasnt sufficient enough  grin grin

Sure did !  grin grin

@Ezeuche ,i am feeling that your profile pic : IGBO KWENU  grin grin grin grin

You dey represent ,no be small  grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 10:03pm On May 16, 2011
Was it really mandatory for Nigerian civil servants to pay 10% of their salary towards erasing apartheid in SA  

Na wa o, some serious dishonesty here
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2011
real man right here. son of odua. a real israelite

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ezeuche ya wife will live you for that yoruba king  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . / Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.