Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, (10836 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2011
Playmode is a fool. . .

Igbos don't chase tail. That is something the Yoruba are known for.

BTW, it is Igbos who are the ones that are representing Nigerians well

From Sports, Education, Finance, and Popular Culture.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

but isnt south africa always in the news for things like r.ape and so on?

crimes against women and targetting women?

the nigerians there must be imbibing the culture.

well, that's how i see it, not saying it's set in stone.

neither am i saying it cant happen in nigeria but it just sounds strange.

Yes rape is common here amongst the locals in the rural areas.

Now the question i put to you is : Why do Nigerian always "copy" the negative acts of a country?

There are other nationalities here : Ghanaian , Cameroonians e.t.c but you will never hear anything bad about them.How come only Nigerians seems to get into trouble or involve themselves in unspeakable acts?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2011
Playmode is a fool. . .

Supported
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

Playmode is a fool. . .

I have been expecting you in this thread,pray tell how i am a fool sir ?  grin

I hope you have not stooped low to that drug courier's (chambers 2) level ? grin

Please watch the above video and tell me how many Yorubas you find there prostituting teenage girls and keeping them hostage? grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by aljharem3: 6:30pm On May 16, 2011
chamber2:

Supported
EzeUche_:

Playmode is a fool. . .

i really do not understand all this insult on this moniker

yes he said igbos gang up and beat anyone who try's to pick a fight with one of theirs, i am getting something wrong here

when you people go around calling northerners barbarians and murders etc did anyone complian  undecided

infact, it is a well known fact thaty igbos insult our intelligence in the north by claiming to be smarter, has anyone complained, some even call us ewu awusa(hausa goat) aturu etc

please you 2 should stop this rubbish if not please don't comment if u have nothing to say
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2011
I hope you have not stooped low to that drug courier's (chambers 2) level ?

Better you insult me than insulting the Igbo race.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2011
Another Video That You Must Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w

The guy who claims to be the head of the Nigeria association was arrested a few months after this video aired for being involved in 419.

Also check out the level of education amongst the Nigerians interviewed.

That place where they were interviewed is called Hillbrow ,a former lovely suburb that was turned into a drug infested slum by Nigerians within 5 years.

Please take note where the narrator indicated that the prodominant tribe in Hillbrow are Igbos grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2011

when you people go around calling northerners barbarians and murders etc did anyone complian

If you observe my posts on this forum, i like treating people as individuals rather than as a group
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by macjive01: 6:42pm On May 16, 2011
Dude the point being, your story might b true, and the xtercter of the mkt trader describe might b true yet they constituent only a small segment of the Market, society.

Making a sweeping derogatory remark about a tribe because of your unfortunate experience is hideous, outrageous. And it does say a lot about u as a person. Are u tribalist? Are u an awolowolist ?
Are u a coward ?
These are questions u need to answer. Evaluate ursef as a person and desist from such utterances.

By the way, u identified the black man in southafrica  your wife accused of groping her as Igbo by his heavy accent? Right?
How silly can one get?

U r maligning a tribe based on identification of heavy accent of a person.

U shd really b ashamed of ursef mate.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2011
macjive01:

Dude the point being, your story might b true, and the xtercter of the mkt trader describe might b true yet they constituent only a small segment of the Market, society.

Making a sweeping derogatory remark about a tribe because of your unfortunate experience is hideous, outrageous. And it does say a lot about u as a person. Are u tribalist? Are u an awolowolist ?
Are u a coward ?
These are questions u need to answer. Evaluate ursef as a person and desist from such utterances.

By the way, u identified the black man in southafrica  your wife accused of groping her as Igbo by his heavy accent? Right?
How silly can one get?

U r maligning a tribe based on identification of heavy accent of a person.

U shd really b ashamed of ursef mate.

Dude don't wet your pants over a non issue.Your brothers read too much into my initial comments.This was supposed to be a thread to highlight a serious matter but they plunged the thread into a tribalistic one.You are welcome to call me any name you wish,it does not scratch my surface one bit.The truth hurts so this is to be expected.

It is you who is silly if you can not identify your own country man even when you are in Alaska.Maybe when next you meet a Nigerian outside Nigeria ,you will ask him to show you his passport before you believe he is a Nigerian.

Instead of discussing the issues ,all you people do is throw tantrums like little girls!
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2011
Now you know playmode, you were gong to expect my wrath. I looked at your first response and decided to wait till you dug your own hole.

You kept on continuing.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

Now you know playmode, you were gong to expect my wrath. I looked at your first response and decided to wait till you dug your own hole.

You kept on continuing.

Ezeuche ,i know you too well to know that your wrath is harmless ,you are only looking out for your tribe.I don't see you as tribalist.I see you as a patrotic igbo man who is trying so hard to be a tribalist  grin

Your kinman chambers2 on other hand just jumped in to the thread and worst of all insulted my wife.I mean who in is right mind does that?

Insult me if you wish but why my wife?  undecided  Just does not portray the actions of decent or mature person.

My first comment detailed my experience at the hand of some igbo boys and he blew it into different proportions.

Since when is it a crime to mention the "Igbo" name? So if an Igbo man robs me ,i should say a Yoruba man robbed me instead so as to avoid Igbos of NL attacking.

Sorry i don't roll like that.

Like i said anyone who wants to see me as a tribalist is welcome to do so but that won't change the truth.This is a public forum and you don't have to believe anything you read here or take it to heart.Bottom line ,i am a realist not a tribalist.I tell it as it is but you don't have to believe me.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2011

Your kinman chambers2 on other hand just jumped in to the thread and worst of all insulted my wife.I mean who in is right mind does that?

I never insulted your wife, i was only infuriated by your inhuman treatment of a fellow man just because your wife said he groped her, and there was no clear evidence to support her claims.Your action was just rash and inhuman.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2011
chamber2:

I never insulted your wife, i was only infuriated by your inhuman treatment of a fellow man just because your wife said he groped her, and there was no clear evidence to support her claims.Your action was just rash and inhuman.

Are you married ? Do you love your wife? Do you understand and trust your wife?

Dude that is my wife not my girlfriend? Mother of my kids ! What are you talking about Even in Nigeria if you touch a married woman's a.z.z in a public shop like shoprite for example,it does not matter whether you are a Yoruba ,Hausa or Igbo.You will be dealt with. Can you imagine touching an aboki's wife's a.z.z ?

Haba be real ,no man leaves his wife unprotected under such circumstances. You are meant to be a man and protect your immediate family. Given ,my reaction might have been harsh but remember that this guy was verbally bullying me in my partner's presence.He was not even apologetic even though i am sure he could tell i was a fellow Nigerian  since i addressed him with local accent My hitting him was a reflex not an intentional move.I took the firearm because i thought the pep was a South African.

Most South Africans are usually armed so it will extremely daft of me to go without fireman to confront the dude.Please don't talk about "no clear evidence".My wife is a 30 something year old woman with 2 kids ,she has no reason to accuse a total stranger of such.Besides there were other witnesses inside the store who also told me that they saw when he did the act.The pakistanis who owned the store also saw him so it is a clean cut case.

If he did not do it why did he not deny it,why mock me with a sly grin and a cheeky statement? He was fully aware of his actions and showed no remorse when i confronted him.

I was angry,when a man is angry,all rational thoughts fly out the window.You should be thanking GOD for me that i didn't do something that would have landed me in jail for the rest of my life instead of persecuting me.It could be worse ,i could have called the SAPS and they would have seen him touching her on the store's security camera's and that would have definitely landed him jail for a long time.Instead he got a small cut on the left side of his head which will only leave a tiny scar!

Maybe when you get married ,live with your wife for 7 years,have two kids ,you will understand that a man protects his family and his honor at all times.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by chamber2(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2011
@playmode

I understand how much you love and cherish your wife, but next time learn to control your emotion.

As i said earlier, i never insulted her and will never.But if you feel otherwise, my apologies.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 8:23pm On May 16, 2011
after thinking about it, is the groping being referred to as occuring in the marketplace, the occasional pulling of someone's arm, by traders eager to show the passerby their wares?

that has nothing sexual about it and i think most nigerians, including myself, have experienced such in crowded markets.

the other banter like catcalls, etc, is area boy stuff and most girls dont take it seriously [i hope] because na belle or abortion be that.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 8:25pm On May 16, 2011
@ playmode

the lifestyle over there seems very violent.

not like nigeria at all. undecided

Given ,my reaction might have been harsh

yes it was.

a simple exchange of words might have sufficed.

or just being the bigger person and walking away because you dont know if you're dealing with a crazy psycho, for example.

only an agbero would go around touching someone's butt in a supermarket, and that shows the person isnt a normal human being even if the woman in question was single.

however, what's done is done but next time try to weigh things better. Granted, things got emotional for various reasons.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2011
this is not strictly an igbo behavior. i think black men in general are lecherous pervs. you dont even want to try the african americans. they dont care if she is married or not, they will still try to holla. this is one aspect in which i respect white men. they keep things in perspective. no need to loose your head over a skirt. keep the sexual quest to appropriate places and even at the appropriate places (they, white men) still play it very cool and relaxed.
black men on the other hand are lecherous and smarmy pervs. yes i can say this because i am black and this aspect of blackness irritates me.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2011
chamber2:

@playmode

I understand how much you love and cherish your wife, but next time learn to control your emotion.

As i said earlier, i never insulted her and will never.But if you feel otherwise, my apologies.

No worries bro, my apologies as well if i said something i shouldn't have.

tpia@:

@ playmode

the lifestyle over there seems very violent.

not like nigeria at all. undecided

yes it was.

a simple exchange of words might have sufficed.

or just being the bigger person and walking away because you dont know if you're dealing with a crazy psycho, for example.

only an agbero would go around touching someone's butt in a supermarket, and that shows the person isnt a normal human being even if the woman in question was single.

however, what's done is done but next time try to weigh things better. Granted, things got emotional for various reasons.

No necessarily.There are areas of Johannesburg that are no go areas for me like Hillbrow.At the end of Apartheid many black South Africans decided who own firearms so they can defend themselves in the event the whites ever try to take over the country again.Unfortunately the easy access to firearms in SA led to to the country becoming one of the most crime ridden nation in Africa during the 90s and early 2000s.The fear of these crimes made many Nigerians here to acquire licensed firearms.These days crime is low because the world cup really calmed things down.

SA has 2 sides the beautiful side and the ugly side.If you know which area are crime hotspot and you avoid them you will be fine but if you are in to shady business and you go to areas like Hillbrow ,chances of getting into trouble is 99%.

Most of the Nigerians who own legit businesses live in the North,west ,east and south of Johannesburg.The bad part is central Johannesburg where Hilbrow ,Yeoville and berea suburbs are located.I am a gentle guy ,i just lost it that day.It can happen to the best of us.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2011
playmode:

No worries bro, my apologies as well if i said something i shouldn't have.

No necessarily.There are areas of Johannesburg that are no go areas for me like Hillbrow.At the end of Apartheid many black South Africans decided who own firearms so they can defend themselves in the event the whites ever try to take over the country again.Unfortunately the easy access to firearms in SA led to to the country becoming one of the most crime ridden nation in Africa during the 90s and early 2000s.The fear of these crimes made many Nigerians here to acquire licensed firearms.These days crime is low because the world cup really calmed things down.

SA has 2 sides the beautiful side and the ugly side.If you know which area are crime hotspot and you avoid them you will be fine but if you are in to shady business and you go to areas like Hillbrow ,chances of getting into trouble is 99%.

Most of the Nigerians who own legit businesses live in the North,west ,east and south of Johannesburg.The bad part is central Johannesburg where Hilbrow ,Yeoville and berea suburbs are located.I am a gentle guy ,i just lost it that day.It can happen to the best of us.

how come you guys (nigerians) dont live in capetown ? it looks like a slamming place
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 8:49pm On May 16, 2011
i think black men in general are lecherous pervs. you dont even want to try the african americans. they dont care if she is married or not, they will still try to holla. this is one aspect in which i respect white men. they keep things in perspective. no need to loose your head over a skirt. keep the sexual quest to appropriate places and even at the appropriate places (they, white men) still play it very cool and relaxed.
black men on the other hand are lecherous and smarmy pervs. yes i can say this because i am black and this aspect of blackness irritates me.

True some are very lecherous but most usually keep it within verbal limits only, when in public and in broad daylight.

This new stuff where naija guys are touching and grabbing women in areas crowded with people, must have been acquired behaviour from abroad, imo. Of course the internet isnt helping either because males are being told their sexual desires are paramount to anything else and do not require consent or self control. The females are also encouraged to think of themselves only as walking vaginas and nothing more.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

True some are very lecherous but most usually keep it within verbal limits only when in public and in broad daylight.

This new stuff where naija guys are touching and grabbing women in areas crowded with people, must have been acquired behaviour from abroad, imo. Of course the interent isnt helping either because males are being told their sexual desires are paramount to anything else and do not require consent or self control. The females are also encouraged to think of themselves only as walking vaginas and nothing more.
my experience with nigerians all over the world, all they think about is fast money and coochie. thats it. would be refreshing to meet nigerians into poetry and reading and the arts and philosophy, alternative lifestyle. you know an abstract nigerian. when i meet those kinda nigerians i am blown away. but they are few and far between. i dont like lecherous people. its a weakness.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 8:54pm On May 16, 2011
^^true for the most part.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2011
buzugee:

this is not strictly an igbo behavior. i think black men in general are lecherous pervs. you dont even want to try the african americans. they dont care if she is married or not, they will still try to holla. this is one aspect in which i respect white men. they keep things in perspective. no need to loose your head over a skirt. keep the sexual quest to appropriate places and even at the appropriate places (they, white men) still play it very cool and relaxed.

Yeah i heard that some AAs (especially in the hood) are very disrespectful to women too but what i have noticed is that some AA women (also from the hood) actually like being disrespected Correct me if am wrong!

buzugee:

how come you guys (nigerians) dont live in capetown ? it looks like a slamming place

Gauteng is the province in which Johannesburg is located. As i mentioned earlier,the bad suburbs of johannesburg are Hillbrow ,Yeoville ,and Bereas.( Just like harlem ,Jamaica queens e.t.c in Newyork)

The other cities in Gauteng beside Johannesburg like Roodepoort , East Rand , Glenvista ,Northgate ,North riding ,springs , Sandton are world class suburbs that are clean well managed and drug free.

There are bad areas in cape town too like capeflats , seapoint where Nigerians deal drugs. Nigerians are everywhere in SA but the drug dealers are in Capetown ,Bloemfontein ,Port elizabeth ,Johannesburg and durban waterfront.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2011
i have no respect for men who have sex on their mind all the time and go to all lengths to satisfy their urges. its a primal instinct. an animalistic tendency. very primitive.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2011
playmode:

Yeah i heard that some AAs (especially in the hood) are very disrespectful to women too but what i have noticed is that some AA women (also from the hood) actually like being disrespected Correct me if am wrong!

Gauteng is the province in which Johannesburg is located. As i mentioned earlier,the bad suburbs of johannesburg are Hillbrow ,Yeoville ,and Bereas.( Just like harlem ,Jamaica queens e.t.c in Newyork)

The other cities in Gauteng beside Johannesburg like Roodepoort , East Rand , Glenvista ,Northgate ,North riding ,springs , Sandton are world class suburbs that are clean well managed and drug free.

There are bad areas in cape town too like capeflats , seapoint where Nigerians deal drugs. Nigerians are very where in SA but the drug dealers are in Capetown ,Bloemfontein ,Port elizabeth ,Johannesburg and durban waterfront.

oh yeah AAs are animals when it comes to women. my woman has been propositioned to everyday all day when we lived in an AA neighborhood. this was despite her telling them she is living with her man. their response ? 'well he aint here now so whats up' . had to move out of that neighborhood. living amongst AAs is like living amongst predators lol. dont ever do it if you can help it. she couldnt even walk down the street peacefully without someone walking up to her and trying to have sex. then we moved into a white hood and no one has walked up to her once. she can walk down the street peacefully. no hassles. she feels peace. no lecherous niggaz tryna get tha digits
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:07pm On May 16, 2011
Interesting videos, playmode. No wonder some of these SA folk hate Nigerians. Not even the white ones, the black folk
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2011
wow so playmode will you say the nigerian population is like 1 million in south africa ? i have a friend. a medical doctor in somewhere called piezter something something. starts with pieters,
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2011
buzugee:

wow so playmode will you say the nigerian population is like 1 million in south africa ? i have a friend. a medical doctor in somewhere called piezter something something. starts with pieters,

Do you mean Pretoria? grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 9:12pm On May 16, 2011
This Operation Priscilla sh1t. . .

damn lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2011
South Africans hate all Africans. Not just Nigerians.

I know people remember the xenophobic riots.

They were killing Somalis, people from Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

It was only my Igbo brothers who met them in the streets with AK-47s.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

Do you mean Pretoria?  grin
nah it goes something like this 'pietrzburg'   something to that effect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures / ‘7 Wells Drilled In Bida Basin Show Signs Of Oil’ - Ramatu Yar’Adua / Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.