Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US (46893 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
A young man, Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie, whose story went viral in 2020 as a mathematics first-class graduate who had to turn to farming as a way to survive despite his academic performance has overcome.

Months after his story became public knowledge, he was offered a scholarship to study for his post-graduate studies

On Sunday, August 1, Michael Taiwo went on Facebook to write about Nworie, and to inform people that he has finally arrived in the United States. He described Nworie as a mathematics genius who once won a gold medal in a Nigerian national mathematics competition.

Nworie is happy in America

When Taiwo met him, the maths graduate revealed that he would have had to work hard and save for seven years to apply for graduate school. The man thanked people who contributed to the cause of seeing Nworie have a better life abroad. He attached a photo of the young man smiling when he got to his new country of residence.

https://www.legit.ng/1427385-first-class-mathematics-graduate-a-farmer-survive-finally-us.html

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Kriss216: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Congratulations to him, though. More grace.

464 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by ahnie: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Grace,so amazingly amazing.
From grass to Grace brethren let's rejoice with him.

If your rejoice with your neighbor when good thing
happens to them,you'd also get your own share of the blessings Because the blessings is still within the neighborhood.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Congratulations to him, though. More grace.

In as much as there is nothing wrong with farming, his excellent skillset could be better employed in maths.

332 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Bluehill1051: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Guy wey them go soon deport shocked

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by obiekunie01: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Nwanne pls show them for America say plenty intelligent brain dey for Nigeria dey waste because fulani decided say Nigeria must remain in the 17th CE them no wan let us see light at the end of the toilet!

God bless your good-hearted sponsors!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by PapaNnamdi: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

In as much as there is nothing wrong with farming, his excellent skillset could be better employed in maths.

Naija universities wey be say na crammers dey carry first,

Na who cram na im know book

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Naija universities wey be say na crammers dey carry first,

Na who cram na im know book

Failure consolation talk... grin grin
Why didnt you cram first class out naah?

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
THAT'S MATHEMATICS TEETH JUST LIKE MINE. grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by PapaNnamdi: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

Failure consolation talk... grin grin
Why didnt you cram first class out naah?

Cos I couldn't, people are born with the ability,
I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Imagine a first class maths graduate went back to farm,
It shows he learnt nothing,
Just cram and pass, he should have become a seasoned programmer.
Nonsense and maths graduate

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Kriss216: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Lol

Easy tiger. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

I am practical oriented,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,

So going by your analysis, you are indirectly saying professors, lecturers, Academic Doctorate degree holders are basically Cramers because the PHD lecturer in Business management does not own a business? Or the Professor of Law is a crammer because he is not a chief judge?...

Solving problems can be in different forms... E.g transfering knowledge in this case.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nuelito: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulations to him...more greater heights

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Theunbothered: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

That's why cow is a national talking point after 60 years. Nigeria has more than enough farmers, but no good jobs that enable people to buy food.

Imagine, this man is going abroad to develop their economy while our skilled professionals are being reduced to farmers or odd jobs after spending years in school.

We should just say education is a waste in Nigeria and tell the youths to go abroad.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
no matter how slow a snail is
it will certainly reach its destination...
may he continue to prosper wherever he is in the US

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by SarakiBukola: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
angry

If not for Taiwo, the Yoruba guy, the poor guy would be a farmer in Biafra. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by McOluOmo: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
U dey Nigeria dey study mathematics, who mathematics eelp, u don't need it....even aboki sabi calculate money.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Tejuri(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Read my thread if you are interested in how to build wealth with cryptocurrencies.

https://www.nairaland.com/6685252/cryptocurrency-education-thread#104418773
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Rosarie10: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lord help him to be focused and always remember why he was sent to US..
Thank God for him

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Seniorwriter(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Follow your passion as a business or side income means.....educational qualifications only brands you as a profession until you monetize or you are gainfully been paid for practicing you are yet a professional.
This is a pure case of someone reading a course without true passion.

Be financially intelligent.

@SENIORWRITER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by EmmaxKeys: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
In this country, people are doing too much to get too little. After jacking all day or night to get first class, going to night classes and being bitten by wicked mosquitoes, sleeping on chairs, you will not nah be employed. Omorr, that's wickedness na.

School na scam jare.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by EmmaxKeys: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hjhhfd
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Onyenna(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Great!
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good to hear this.

Hard work pays. He's not only a genius but also a hardworking youth. There are many graduates out there doing nothing aside waiting on jobs with 6-figure salaries. An idle hand is a devil's workshop.

Best wishes!

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Olarewaju89: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
undecided
Bluehill1051:
Guy wey them go soon deport shocked

Say something positive undecided

Olodo

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by tnerro1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you can , leave this shithole as soon as possible, me na Australia I go soon relocate to
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by ivolt: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

I am practical oriented,
Academic dullards usually console themselves with "First class are crammers".
Actually, most people who are struggling for a job are 22 and 3rd class.

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
If you don't know the primary function of education which should be basic knowledge to an alleged "problem solver" like you, you lose all right to criticise anybody's educational choice.

I don't think you are properly educated. Of course, you may have one of those commodity certificates everyone now parade this day.

Why not cram and pass too?
You are very predictable just like the other "thinkers" with zero actual knowledge of how things work.

Programming just like surgery requires that a person have an aptitude for it but I don't expect you to know this.
No wonder there are many jobless programmers roaming around these days after being fooled into thinking anyone can be good at it
and job is assured.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good luck to him....... Meanwhile, some of us here are still maiming and murdering ourselves... .the guy din escape.. .. he can even practice that farming over there. ... (mechanised) Farming is a lucrative business, na we Nigerians / Africans dey look am like say na poor man work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHYhaXsRFy4

It is alleged that Seven are feared killed as Hausa, Yoruba okada riders clash in Ogun.

Trouble initially started between the Okada riders and the Okada unions, who allegedly increased the ticket fee from N600 to N800.

The incident, however, snowballed into an ethnic crisis between the Hausas and the Yorubas in the area.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

[s]Cos I couldn't, people are born with the ability,
I am practical oriented,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Nonsense and maths graduate [/s]

Papa Nnamdi, shut up.

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats brother! A country that appreciate best brain will remodel you for the better in soonest time. Wish you all the very best in your endeavors!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.