Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (31745 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by KKEZ: 9:15am On May 18, 2011
@ Dolemite

Please can u tell me more about the SUPER CHICKEN i am interested
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Texther(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2011
I've been keeping her for our wedding day which might b in 3years time, now Im told that the day wont come because in [b]3days tim[/b]e, the world will end. cry cry Make I begin whip her till then.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by bisiaet: 9:28am On May 18, 2011
The man who made this prediction is known confused man he did not know what he's talking about possibly he may be having yet to be diagonised sickness.

If he read his bible very well and he is not a confused man or a sick man he would understand what bible says about rapture. I guess some nuts are not well screw up in his head definately that is why is swinging his mouth like a laboratory pendulum.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by uglyBetty1(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2011
samix:

i can't help but laugh at some posts on here, nairaland is definitely the site to be on when you are down.

THUMBS UP to Nairalanders

I concur, when ever am down, is Nairaland all the way, or when am less busy, i just have to peep in to know what is happening.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Texther(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2011
Christ's coming back puts an end to the world, He's coming back in the NIGHT like a thief when nobody expect. All eyes shall see Him, even the unbelievers. If He had planned to come really on 21st of May, because some set of people have been expecting Him thereby doing some sorts of good, He will change His coming to another time when the world least expect. May God help us.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Texther(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2011
Even if I want to believe these scrap, will I also accept that [size=8pt][size=8pt]just 2 percent of the world will b saved[/size][/size] as he said Definitely NO!!! Its UNIMAGINABLE, We nairalander can even produce 10 percent let alone of the whole world!!!! Abeg warn this man make he no provoke me ooo
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On May 18, 2011
LOL.

I wud be "knacking" correct show then.Ordered for wine,cool lingerie,scented candles,ice cream et all. . .
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Drenix(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2011
i cnt stop lafn at some post, Fake prophet evrywhre,i bin tk say dy say na 2012,nw na may21, thunda go fire al of dm. i evn gt wedn 2 attend dat dy self.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by badlaw(f): 10:13am On May 18, 2011
O'BOY THIS IS SERIOUS,I VE HEARD READ ABOUT THIS B/4 IN ONE WEBSITE,IT WAS LOT & LOT TO READ THERE ANYWAY grin BUT MY QUS IS WHO IS COMING, JESUS OR MOHAMED ?  THOUGH I AM NOT AFRAID COS I AM SURE I AM GOING TO HEAVEN FOR THAT IS WHERE MY FATHER IS smiley I PRAY MY FATHER WILL NOT END THE WORLD EXISTENCE ON 21 MAY 2011.BUT IF HE DOES,I PRAY EVERY GOOD PERSON WILL GO TO HEAVEN.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by badlaw(f): 10:25am On May 18, 2011
abeg make the world end self cos many ppl here de surfa. i accept he will come like a thief to take his ppl.but that is not the end.be wise and be ready to go anytime anyday ok
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by secreyor: 10:27am On May 18, 2011
Maybe some signs,postulated by the bible has been occurring,especially in d middle-east but then again,when you look back at the bible,it states clearly that no man shall know when HE shall come, I hate to border myself with this and I really hope God has mercy on our souls.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2011
only god know the time.but every other things is possible on earth,they may be planning to lunch some bomb.who knows
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 11:00am On May 18, 2011
wonders shall never end
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by flexibilit: 11:02am On May 18, 2011
can u imagine, i have a sex date later that day o! sad kiss cool
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by DBestDoc(f): 11:23am On May 18, 2011
There's a lot to lose when following religion, if you look at it carefully it's all about creating fear in peoples minds to control them. . .
@ dolmite
Dere is absolutely noting 2 loose when u believe and follow the Almighty God cos all his commands are definitely 4 d good of whoever chooses 2 keep/obey.U can always choose 2 blve watever u want 2.but i tell u dere is a God.The almighty.And of course jesus Christ was and is not a prophet but d son of The Almighty God.
I would rather advise u blve cos on dat day wen u'll go back 2 ur creator n account 4 ur life,ignorance will not be an excuse 4 ur unbelief
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by DBestDoc(f): 11:35am On May 18, 2011
@dolemite
Well i'm nt surprised @ ur statements.So if i may ask u,is d super chicken ure talking about supposed 2 b an animal?if yes,does it mean an animal can actualy help humans
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by vocalist(f): 11:45am On May 18, 2011
all these white scientist will never cease to be deceiving themselves always, even the angel dat is in heave do not even know the time and the hour the son of man will come, let alone white men will come and tell me when my lord jesus will come, well i am not bothered because this is jst the sign of antichrist. and is already in the world, all we need is to amend our ways so dat whenever jesus comes we can be rapturable.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Biggoozz: 11:53am On May 18, 2011
Dear Dolemite,

You are very intelligent, just as you said no one can ever use any known human intelligence to convince you. But hear this, I just went on my knees and prayed to God that the Holy Spirit may open the eyes of your understanding, so that you may have an encounter with the truth. You have two set of eyes, the one you've always used CAN NEVER see the truth, as Phemmy and myself have prayed, the other ones that see in God's realm will soon pop open, I can bet God's love that I CANT MISS YOU IN HEAVEN MY DEAR!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by sley4life(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2011
chei.m wedding na saturday ooh. No sin on Sat.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by MaiSuya(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2011
blink182:

wonders shall never end

but they shall, eventually. . . may 21 tongue
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by hardbody: 12:51pm On May 18, 2011
Ok, come May 21 the world ends, So?

BTW i grew up believing that it was only the group known as Jehovah's Witnesses that preached the end of the world, so various others have joined them too?, na wa ooo.

This world na fun oo, make una no end am abeg, buh i will ensure to be straffing straight into the new world order if it were ever true, so babe, get ready for marathon,
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Decryptor(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2011
How many times will i hear this junk? first it was sometime in 1994, then 1996, then Dec 31 1999, 06 June 2006 (06-06-06) which they talked of Antichrist's 666 and now it is May 21, 2011. Non.sense. angry

And btw, i thought it was supposed to be in Dec 21 2012 according to that Hollywood movie?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Orton10(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2011
Make the world wait make English  Premiership finish first. And CL final

That is eeh  . . . undecided
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 1:32pm On May 18, 2011
D_BestDoc:

There's a lot to lose when following religion, if you look at it carefully it's all about creating fear in peoples minds to control them. . .
@ dolmite
Dere is absolutely noting 2 loose when u believe and follow the Almighty God cos all his commands are definitely 4 d good of whoever chooses 2 keep/obey.U can always choose 2 blve watever u want 2.but i tell u dere is a God.The almighty.And of course jesus Christ was and is not a prophet but d son of The Almighty God.
I would rather advise u blve cos on dat day wen u'll go back 2 your creator n account 4 your life,ignorance will not be an excuse 4 your unbelief
If you were born in afgahnistan you'd be SURE that allah is the almighty god, if you were born in India you'd say the same thing about buddah, so what are you talking about?
Biggoozz:

Dear Dolemite,

You are very intelligent, just as you said no one can ever use any known human intelligence to convince you. But hear this, I just went on my knees and prayed to God that the Holy Spirit may open the eyes of your understanding, so that you may have an encounter with the truth. You have two set of eyes, the one you've always used CAN NEVER see the truth, as Phemmy and myself have prayed, the other ones that see in God's realm will soon pop open, I can bet God's love that I CANT MISS YOU IN HEAVEN MY DEAR!
Don't waste your time on me friend, if you must pray, pray that your god erases the suffering of the millions of people on earth. . .
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by namdo(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2011
wow, ^^^^ i see.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by DBestDoc(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2011
If you were born in afgahnistan you'd be SURE that allah is the almighty god, if you were born in India you'd say the same thing about buddah, so what are you talking about?
@ bolded.What i'm talking about?
Yeah wat i'm saying is dat there is only one true God.The almighty God,d creator of The heavens and earth and btw the Creator of everytin including d gods.yeah dats who i'm talking about.I've experienced his mighty works in ma life in diverse ways so i'm sure of wat i'm saying.n i'm also talkin of JESUS d one who was,who is and is to come.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by sayso: 2:37pm On May 18, 2011
This Dolemite person,try talking with respect,can you tell me the difference between when you were 1month old and now you are a stubborn grown up and what happened to you in all those wasted years?Do not let your illusions/stupidity blind you from the obvious truth.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Pukkah: 3:27pm On May 18, 2011
The world coming to an end on Saturday? This is another lie.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 3:34pm On May 18, 2011
D_BestDoc:

@ bolded.What i'm talking about?
Yeah wat i'm saying is dat there is only one true God.The almighty God,d creator of The heavens and earth and btw the Creator of everytin including d gods.yeah dats who i'm talking about.I've experienced his mighty works in ma life in diverse ways so i'm sure of wat i'm saying.n i'm also talkin of JESUS d one who was,who is and is to come.

Thats YOUR perspective, other religions claim to have wondrous miracles too. . .
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by DBestDoc(f): 4:15pm On May 18, 2011
@Dolemite
Ok i rest ma case, believe in whatevr u want 2,afterall ure a human wit d freedom 2 choose.But plz don't say dere is no God.cos dere definitely is a GOD

my one cent
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by beeman80: 4:49pm On May 18, 2011
Abeg make them shift the day until I collect my money from my neighbour wey dey owe me.No be small money. grin grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by felixd: 5:36pm On May 18, 2011
[b]The Bible is neither specific about the time when the world will come to an end nor when Jesus will come again. Only God knows (mattew 24:36) but the fact is that Jesus is coming soon. The coming of Jesus is very eminent, so the world MAY end at any time from now, even before that predicted Saturday 22nd of May.

Another fact is that if rapture did not even take place  on or before 22nd of May, what about the individuals whose lives (world) may come to an end? Though this prediction is contrary to the Bible but is it not good that we use it as a yard stick, for you and I to know or ask ourselves "let's say it happens can I make it, am I ready?"

To me this prediction has just revealed the situation with the people in this world, I mean it revealed how prepared we are, it reveals people's attitude towards the coming of Jesus. Even this prediction is fallacy. However it supposed to yield results by increasing the percentage of people who will make heaven when the world will actually come to the end.

Some people's responses to this prediction is a proof that many are not prepared, some don't even believe that the world would come to the end, responses such as: when i never get marry, aye pare ti, let the world wait until English premier finished etc (probably they are jokes)

Mind you, the birth of Jesus was prophesied but when he was born, those who were supposed to know, knew not. King Herod did not know until the arrival of the wise men even none among his subjects knew, which means they were not even expecting it.

Jesus himself foretold his disciples about his death and Resurrection on the third day but after his burial, the unexpected people (the pharisees, scribes high priest etc) knew and were expecting that he may resurrect the third day, for that reason they sought permission from the Romans Government so that the big stone at the tomb may be sealed and they provided soldier on guard. They said, so that his disciple will not come to carry his body and tell a lie that he resurrected, and the last error would be grater than the first, but the disciples whom they thought may come at night do not even remember or expect that he would rise. So they went into hidden. Even, if the women that went to the tomb the first day after Sabbath had had the expectation that Jesus would rise they would not have gone with the expectation of anointing Jesus body, they  would have known that he would no more be there.

So we should be careful, in a similar way, the way some of us live our lives day-by-day does not show that we are expecting the coming of Jesus, even Christians.

When Jesus ascended into heaven after his Resurrection, two angels in white apparel appeared to the crowed who stood gassing up to the sky even at the time when they could no more see Jesus, because he had entered into heaven. The angel stood, each at either side announcing that this Jesus they have seen going to heaven will come back in a like manner.

We have it clear from the Bible that, JESUS IS COMMING AGAIN.

Does  the way we live our lives show that we believe that Jesus is coming soon. are we expecting his coming?

Let us forget the prediction of the world coming to an end on Saturday 22nd of May, 2011, but let us be fully awared that JESUS IS COMING SOON and that could be any time from now. And if i may use the term that majority will understand better (since there are more football fans out there). We are in the INJURY TIME and anything can happen any moment from now.

If it happens where would you be?

Where would you spend your eternity?

PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / 79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.