Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples (5372 Views)

How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples by johnson152: 5:53pm On May 16, 2011
1. One of fastest simple remedies for zit is to washing your face alternatively with warm and cold water. First wash your face with warm water, and then wash with cold water again.

2. Put clean towels into the refrigerator for a few hours and then apply them to washed face. Or apply the ice cube directly to the inflamed spots. These remedies reduce redness and swelling while helping calmness.

3. Steaming the face is also a very good remedy for zits. Steaming helps clear pores and inhibits sebum secretion. Keeping a clear face will always be one of the best preventions for zits.

4. If the above-mentioned remedies do not help, the alternative remedy to pimples is to try with cucumber or aloe facial mask. Both of Cucumber and aloe can work as a mildly astringent cream to reduce inflammation and refresh the skin.

5. Burn incenses and enjoy a hot bubble bath one hour before sleep. The imparted pleasant odors can create a peaceful state of consciousness and help you a sound sleep. The next day you would find out a significant improvement for your skin condition.

for more hot tips on how to cure pimples and acnes go to www.acnesandpimplesremover..com
Re: How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples by AntonioMor(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2011
I've tried almost three products to get rid of my pimples but it all failed, I had too many pimple on my cheek and forehead and its just get worst with the products I've used. Now I don't know which product I will trust for my pimple treatment, until I found this post and I was really interested about this.
Re: How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples by Kingstel(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Clear and Prevent Stubborn Pimples Naturally
The best way to fight stubborn pimples is by taking #AfrilynTea every other day. Pimples are caused by Acne, a skin disorder.
#AfrilynTea is produced from plants, seeds, etc.

📞 0704 9999 617

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Half Head Man / 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) / KEDI REVIVE - The Ultimate Solution To Your LIBIDO Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.