Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,007 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party (5874 Views)

PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders / Bala Mohammed Suspends Ahmed Suleiman, Emir Of Misau Over Crisis / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by myami: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Against the backdrop of a fresh crisis threatening the soul of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the Board of Trustees, Thursday, converged at the Wadata Plaza, national secretariat of the party in Abuja.

Vanguard gathered that the organ which prides itself as “the conscience of the party,” is deliberating on the best possible way of handling the internal feud, following growing calls for the resignation of party chairman, Prince Uche Secondus.

Seated at the National Executive Committee, NEC hall of the party are BoT chairman, Senator Walid Jibrin, immediate past Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, former Foreign Affairs Minister, Chief Tom Ikimi, former Osun State governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, amongst others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/developing-pdp-bot-in-meeting-over-party-crisis/

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by nicho450(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
The guy below me is not happy....

But he can't do anything about the FTC!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
ALL of them, both APC & PDP are sinking ship,

i honestly don't see any election taking place come 2023,

and if there comes, how could i wish one reasonable party

just develop from somewhere and rescue us from this shit we found ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by TIGERager: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
It is well
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by olaolaking: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
I listened to Kola Ologbodiyan this morning. I know PDP is about to be overwhelmed by erosion. The body just struggling to hold anything on sight, paper, foam, broom and any irrelevant things. It is very obvious that the party is killed.

Here is my suggestion, to them
1. They have to rebrand and change the name
2. They have to merge with about 3 or 4 other parties and use those personnel to cover.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by gisco4: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
wink
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by VillagePipu: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Malami, Buni and their group of clowns are still analysing legal issues like sugarcane sellers.
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by dmbb: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Useless party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by punisha: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
No matter how disorganized and much of let downs both APC n PDP are...u will still see millions of idiots that will vote for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by Tyzyking: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by VECIBA: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
olaolaking:
I listened to Kola Ologbodiyan this morning. I know PDP is about to be overwhelmed by erosion. The body just struggling to hold anything on sight, paper, foam, broom and any irrelevant things. It is very obvious that the party is killed.

2. They have to merge with about 3 or 4 other parties and use those personnel to cover.

Well said
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
PDP, the political wing of the IPIG terrorist organization.
NEVER AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by Nifemi2512(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
I really hope they get out of this mess soon enough as the main opposition party.
Hopefully they merge with APGA,YPP and other parties to gain power again, cos if care is not taken, we are heading towards another 8 years of misrule by the incumbent gov't.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
ALL of them, both APC & PDP are sinking ship,

i honestly don't see any election taking place come 2023,

and if there comes, how could i wish one reasonable party

just develop from somewhere and rescue us from this shit we found ourselves.

the other parties should start doing their home work now......or else na pdp or apc will emerge in 2023.........it seems the rest parties habe hibernated...........i wont be surprise, if nigerians still vote for any candidate from pdp and apc.......nigerians never learn.......na to dey complain up and down, without doing the necessary......most of dem arent getting their voters card.......look at what happened during the local government chairman election in lagos......people didnt come out to vote....but are quick to complain.....we are not serious at all......and i love what all the useless politicians are doing to nigerians.....shebi we never wan get sense.......by the time hunger deal with many nigerians....maybe that would reset their brains......

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:

the other parties should start doing their home work now......or else na pdp or apc will emerge in 2023.........it seems the rest parties habe hibernated...........i wont be surprise, if nigerians still vote for any candidate from pdp and apc.......nigerians never learn.......na to dey complain up and down, without doing the necessary......most of dem arent getting their voters card.......look at what happened during the local government chairman election in lagos......people didnt come out to vote....but are quick to complain.....we are not serious at all......and i love what all the useless politicians are doing to nigerians.....shebi we never wan get sense.......by the time hunger deal with many nigerians....maybe that would reset their brains......

you are 100% right my brother, absolutely right!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by Sleekfingers: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
punisha:
No matter how disorganized and much of let downs both APC n PDP are...u will still see millions of idiots that will vote for them.

you are absolutely right.......nigerians never see anything......shey dem say dem no wan get sense.....na poverty go reset their brains.......
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by danilmo: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nifemi2512:
I really hope they get out of this mess soon enough as the main opposition party.
Hopefully they merge with APGA,YPP and other parties to gain power again, cos if care is not taken, we are heading towards another 8 years of misrule by the incumbent gov't.

U mean Buhari will be the one to rule after 2023??

Stop being oartisanly stupid. I'm APC but not Happy with buhari rule, the fact that APC has better leader eyeing 2023 kept me in APC..

Who in PDP is coming out aside Atiku or Tambuwal who has nothing to show in competence during their time in power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by SANDAT(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Which ever party wins the Presidency come 2023, Nigeria is still going nowhere except we change and become selfless. Shun the celebration of ill gotten wealth from where ever the person comes. Stop the categorisation of people who have occupied Government positions without becoming rich as failures.
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by chukwuibuipob: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin sumbody should give SECONDUS white tee shirt make dey use pen write going,last man,game over grin grin for him body
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by chukwuibuipob: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool PDP is DEAD d very day Pa OBJ Cut grin his card"in punters jargon".
olaolaking:

Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by tonysunkan: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Let them meet well. They need it.
Re: PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party by Tinubuadvocate: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Useless party.

(1) (Reply)

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.